Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 indianbob
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Gaza MassacrePage 4 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
If you are going to start a fight be prepared to get your butt kicked. If you go up to the bouncer of a bar and slap him in the face, know well that he is going to strike back no matter how small, stupid or drunk you are.
 restless_native
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/7/2009 4:03:06 PM

Also as far as Thandor knows ,no Zionist ,let alone Isralie or indeed Jew has tied bombs to their body , ran into a crowded market place and blown themselves up.

Thandor isn't wrong. However, this in itself tells you something about the nature of the conflict. If you were the commander of an army would you rather sit in an air conditioned bunker directing missiles to their target or spend your time brainwashing some fvckwit into wanting to spread their body parts over a 500 yard radius?
 indianbob
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 5:04:38 AM
[So if you were sitting in that bar too and that bouncer comes and hit the crap out of you what would you do then. ]

Personally I would use common sense and walk away, but first I would finish my .
 diabolikk
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 12:19:36 PM
When will it be understood that Hamas does-not-want-peace? That Hamas is the same as Hezbollah? That these are crazed religious gangsters who do-not-care? That there is no appeasing because there is no peace they want? That, from Pakistan, to Afghanistan, to Syria, Lebanon Saudi, Egypt, all the bad guys share one ideal and one goal?

Precisely, what more do these poor Islamists have to do to say "I hate you and want you dead/converted" louder?
Suicide bombing? Random rockets?

What will it take for them to give us the idea finally?

A nuke?

It must be dead frustrating to be an Islamist when you're surrounded by people that just refuse to believe you want them dead.
 Tah,
Msg: 172
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/8/2009 7:45:44 PM
Who do you think is responsible for such atrocities being committed in Gaza

a week or so before the attacks the UN human rights officer in Palestine was very roughly ejected by the Isreali's, the media is banned from gaza and thus we have no idependant eyes viewing whats happening, what is in their and has reported the attrocities are now getting hit themselves along with the civilians.
their is no doubt in any sensible human beings mind what is and has been happening, everything we hear from the Isreali's and the Americans and the media in my country is irrational, unrealistic and i describe as sick.
If what is happening in these vids im posting a link to was happening to me in my country i couldnt sit back and allow nor can i take the agressors in these vids word for anything they have to say.
These vids clearly show whats being done to palestinians being done as what was done to german citizens in the 1930's.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrkhN6Pcto

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=aHigx-owFLQ
 pantsonfire
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/9/2009 1:40:49 AM

Israeli forces shelled a house in the Gaza Strip which they had moved around 110 Palestinians into 24 hours earlier, the UN quotes witnesses as saying.

The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) called it "one of the gravest incidents" since the beginning of the offensive.

The shelling at Zeitoun, a south-east suburb of Gaza City, on 5 January killed some 30 people, the report said.

Israel said the allegations were being investigated.

"According to several testimonies, on 4 January Israeli foot soldiers evacuated approximately 110 Palestinians into a single-residence house in Zeitoun (half of whom were children) warning them to stay indoors," the OCHA report said.

"Twenty-four hours later, Israeli forces shelled the home repeatedly, killing approximately 30."

The UN said those who survived and were able walked 2km to the main north-south road to be transported to hospital in civilian vehicles.

"Three children, the youngest of whom was five months old, died upon arrival at the hospital," the report said.

An estimated 770 Palestinians and 14 Israelies have died in nearly two weeks of Israel's air and ground offensive against the Palestinian militant group Hamas.

Accidental? Collateral damage? Or purposeful targeting of innocent civilians?
 Tah,
Msg: 177
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/9/2009 5:08:30 AM
Politicians need to hear from the public that it is in the best interests of Americans, British, Israelis, and Palestinians for Israel to accept a ceasefire, end the blockade, and achieve peace through an end to Israel's 40-year old occupation of the Palestinian Territories.

no isreal need to give palestine their land back that the isreali's/usa took off them by military means and generaly disregarding UN directives the same as the two French resustance's only stopped when no German soldier controlled any of France in 45.
But Isreal wont do that because they have housed thousands of citizens in them military occupied palestinian land and these people would have nowhere to live. these people were told like Jewish persons the world over finanly they had thier own state,thier own automy in control of thier own security and a place for all jewish people(automatic immergration acceptance if your jewish to isreal) and if they suddenly found themselves crammed in like sardines with much less farming land if they were inside thier true borders everything jews the world over were told would be found a lie so everything you see from isreal is an eloborate lie to hide the very lie i just explained and the sad fact is the same genocide just without the gas chambers is happening to palestinians and has happened to lebonese.
Why the USA is involved in this I do not know but i consider a united arab world free of war could sit around and work wonders with oil, the very thing america relies on.
but that divide and conquer stratergy 1 of many possible conspiracies
 diabolikk
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/9/2009 6:46:30 AM
"Why the USA is involved in this I do not know but i consider a united arab world free of war could sit around and work wonders with oil, the very thing america relies on."

Yes, wonders like financing madrassad all over the world but keeping Arab females almost entirely incapable of reading and writing.
Wonders like Dubai while from Pakistan to Morocco they are the poorest countries on earth.

Like I said, it must be incredibly frustrating being an Islamist when, regardless of how many people you slaughter, the liberals just want to hug you.
 diabolikk
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/9/2009 3:08:36 PM
Lothian Girl,

Please.

Have you got any concept of what you are saying?

"UN out - Isreal has free reign to start the mass elimination of the Palestinians.......are they building gas chambers?......"
"Destruction at all levels - using their weapons of mass destruction at the moment but also long term.........as stated above - not allowing a country to develop..."
What country. They split the territory they had in two. They killed and maimed each-other for control of the Gaza strip. Hamas won and threw out Fatah. Many, many young men died. Many people suffered. After that, Fatah has chosen negotiations and this is why, now, they live in relative peace. No war there. Palestinians.

Hamas chose confrontation, harassment and warmongering.
They are only getting what they have been asking for all along. Palestinians as well.

And are you sure you wouldn't want to disarm a country like Iran? Just because you don't like America?
And are you sure the Afghani prefer the Taliban? That they have no right to modernity like you and I enjoy? That their children don't suffer everyday while we spout cretinity after cretinity?
And that the world is a better place without Saddam? Trust me, the GASSED Kurdish villagers don't draw a lot of comfort in our peacenik stance.

Weapons. They exist. Aways have. Give over. Which means that it's better to have the biggest plastic gun if you want to stay safe.
Are you sure you don't need a nuclear deterrent?
Would you feel at ease with Iran, Saddam's Iraq, Hamas, the Taleban being capable to strike you knowing you have no respone?

Are you sure you would prefer to live under a society model like any of the above?
Would you espouse what you defend?

I thought so.

"The politics of fear"
You see, it was called The Strategy of Terror and was used by the Italian state between the 50s and the 80s to keep Italy on the right side of the wall. It hurt a lot of people. It was catastrophic. 40 years of terrorism and counter terrorism. But it workd. At the end, Italy stayed a Western country.

Now tell me; would you have preferred Communism to prevail?

I ask because millions of dead russians probably don't agree with you, because millions of people were subjugated by it for decades. Because people had revolutions against it.

By ****footing around it, by pandering to our own left-wing, by doing what we did...we gave 45 years, 45 years, fourtyfive years of Communism to millions of people.

I love your finale:
" It was the communist once - anything and everything could be done in the name of protecting ourselves from the communists ..........re-read last sentence just insert Islamic terrorists in place of Communists !!!!!!!!!!!!"
Go back a step...it was the Nazis even before than that. Then the Communists...now Islamic terrorists...you truly believe, our model is not worth defending from the likes of these?
You truly believe we could prevail by using feathers?
 Tah,
Msg: 187
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/9/2009 6:26:58 PM

Israel has never attacked a sovereign state without being provoked.

you dont know about the isreali bombing of the USS liberty do you? the idea was to sink this famous named american ship,blame it on egypt and then america invades and wipes out all of isreals adversaries and then they own the middle east.
you obviously dont know about the mossad hit squads that went around the world in the 70's assisinating any educated,articulate palestinian they could find.
 diabolikk
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/10/2009 5:05:49 AM
Lothian Girl, normally I don't take much part in forums here and the reason is because there is a distinctive lack of honesty, will to reason and will to accept a different opinion that goes against the liberal-chic tide.

However, sometime it's necessary to debate when one comes across posts like you 244.
It mahy escape you but the American govt is elected by the American people.
It may have escaped you that the American people have re-elected Bush.
So, what exactly does it mean you don't like the American govt but you like Americans? You like what they do as long as it conforms with what you believe and stop liking them when it doesn't? Or maybe you meant you like Democrats and liberals while you don't like Neo-cons and Republicans? Do you know the differences? Do you think Mc Cain, a republican, is more or less left-wing than Hilary Clinton? Do you know that, ideologically, a Democrat is by far much, much worse for an Islamist (or an Islamic simpathiser for what that matters) than a Republican?
Obama has promised a 30 thousand American soldiers surge in Afghanistan: far more than bush ever envisaged; do like Obama now?

Please clarify as your "I don't like the US govt but I like America" is not clear. A govt in a democracy is a reflection of the wills of its majority.

Now let me explain to you my own take.
TheTaliban and Saddam's Iraq were not "friends" of ours but they were tools in a real-politik/Geo-political scenario that saw "us" against "them" (Soviet Russia and Ayatollah Iran).
At the time both the Taliban and Saddam were the lesser evil unless you are willing to forget that Afghanistan was INVADED by the Red Army and that Iran was already back then, a swor enemy of freedom and democracy and by far bigger and more dangerous than Saddam)
Does it means we need to forget the gassing of Kurds? (Muslims) No, it only means first thing first and Saddam's crimes went unforgiven and unforgotten.

And while we are at it; who is gassing who now? I ask because the media are not reportig any gassing in Gaza...

To compare what the Nazis did against what Israel is doing is intellectually dishonest and morally corrupt. Do you know history?
Where do you see concentration camps?
Soap bar made of bones?
Pillows and matress made out of hairs?
Genetic experimentation on people?
Mass systematic murder?
Invasion of half a continent?
Who is more likely to slaughter a gay or a gypsy between an Israeli soldier and an Islamist?

Now, on your last question I ask you: where would you rather live as a woman, as a person? Iran or Israel? Please answer.

ABSKS
I am happy you remember all the times I spent in contradicting your theories and ignoring your insults. You haven't changed. You still refuse to reason and discuss.
My links are only obscure if you chose not to read and judge for yourself. I have no interest in you conforming with my ideas but society has an interest in honest debate.
Try it once, you will benefit.

"give the Palestinians latest weapons so they can fight back and this mess will be over very quickly."
An advocate of the Holocaust?
And ask yourself: Israel has all the very wealthy gulf states around her; all of these states could sponsor a big Palestinian army (instead of buying football clubs in England)...do you know why they don't?
Can it be because they are too tired of the many times Palestinians have been manipulated into refusing to A) Recognise Israel and B) Take a peace dividend?

"10.000 missiles fired into isreal 4 israelis killed wow these evil Palestinians ."
3000 Rockets into Israel since Hamas broke the truce evenctaully triggeed an Israeli response.
"1000 Palestinian women and children butchered in one week who's the terrorist?"
Hamas for
A) Refusing to live in peace
B) Hamas for staging attacks from within populated areas of Palestine
C) Hamas for deliberately exposing their populatio to war by continously ingnoring the many peace processes started by all and sundry.
D) Hamas for attacking Fatah, killing hudreds of Palestinians and introducing Islamic law against the will of its population.
E) Hamas for having in its charter the destruction of Israel.
F) Hamas for killing Egyptian border guards thereby making Egypt another enemy of their cause.

Try thinking Absks, it helps forming an opinion based on fact.
 diabolikk
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/10/2009 6:29:32 AM
Alma,

Israel didn't create Hamas; just like the lesser evil concept, Israel made the mistake to see Hamas as a dis-unifying force in Palestinian politics. The old divide and conquer and hence facilitated Hamas growth. The idea was to dilute antagonism and reach peace through a psition of superiority. It failed.

However, this is the same real-politik mistake that Neville Chamberlain did by appeasing, thereby strenghtening, Nazi Germany against Soviet Russia with the consequences we all know.
The dear-old, dear-old two mistakes don't make a right.

Israel is no stranger to mistakes.
The US and Europe are no strangers either.
Russia has pandered to Arab nationalsm since the fall of its own empire. Tables turned and now ex-"friends" to us are new deadly foes...does this mean we shouldn't defend ourselves? That Israel has no right to exist? That Hamas hated introuction of Islamic law in the territories should be just accepted? Because they won democratic elections? Hitler won elections too...does this validate Nazism?

There are no innocents in this war but there are parties less guilty than others.
Fatah is less guilty than Hamas. Israel is less guilty that both.
All of them are less guilty tat the EU and its cowardice; at least the US take a clear stance.
 diabolikk
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/10/2009 7:07:46 AM
Reading the above, are you not happy to defend Israel even more?

Surely such a beautyful expression of democracy needs defending?

Nothing even remotely similar is happening in Arab countries: why would that be?
 diabolikk
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/10/2009 8:08:33 AM
One question though.

Palestinians have been receiving the world's donations for the best part of 30 years.

Billions upon billions. I can't think of anothr nation that received as much.

Where's all the money gone?
 pantsonfire
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/10/2009 8:40:25 AM
Going into Birmingham City Centre this morning, we drove past a wall that had been graffitied with the slogan 'Free Gaza' and a picture of a hand holding the Palestinian flag with another holding a gun .. And underneath 'Freedom or death for Palestinians' ...
 diabolikk
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/11/2009 2:59:31 AM
Alma,

"Oh, who cares about the numbers. This is UK, not Israel!"
Sorry, what do you mean this is the UK and not Israel? Israel IS the only democracy in the Middle East, did you know that?

"12 000 anti war people is also good enough to voice an opinion."
True. But not enough to change a policy.

"War is a bad thing for civilians and soldiers especially those who will die, is it???"
War is far worse for the many more that would die without the soldier's sacrifice to defend them.

"It is not a computer game, FGS!"
So don't treat it like one.

"War is good only for war profiteers !"
...and the winners.
 Chiny®™©
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/11/2009 8:24:37 AM
Something not many of us knew, HAMAS is a creation of ISRAEL to counter Yasser Arafat and his PLO.

See, Presidential Candidate Ron Paul make the allegation in a speech in the US Congress, http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/528.html
But now that Hamas has been so successful against the PLO, even getting democratically elected into office in opposition to the PLO.............we need to KILL them!

“Gaza; The Killing Zone” see http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/515.html

See also “The Truth from Israel”. The youth of Israel speak out! http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/509.html
 restless_native
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/12/2009 7:20:03 AM
You have to be able to distinguish between the State of Israel and the Jewish people and also between Hamas and the Palestinian people in order to look at this situation objectively. I don't believe for one moment that the average Jewish citizen wants to see Palestinian civilians killed or that the average Palestinian want to see Jewish civilians die.

Granted the people elected their governments. However, governments don't always act in the best interests of their population once they obtain power and have their own political agendas. If a solution to this problem is left in the hands of Hamas and the state of Israel I can't see there ever being a peaceful solution which is why a UN monitored ceasefire is so desperately needed.
 restless_native
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/12/2009 4:41:12 PM
In this situation to say that one side is completely responsible and the other side totally blameless is simply ludicrous as the actions of both sides can be called into question by anyone with an ounce of objectivity.

Sadly whilst either side is more focused on apportioning blame for past actions than finding a solution we will never see Peace in the region.
 Warrencraig
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/12/2009 4:52:51 PM
No side will win this war. the israelis arent prepared for total extermination of every potential threat and with the people of gaza, no matter how many terrorists and extremists you kill, there will always be more to recruit those impressionable teens to thier cause. teens whove only known about israeli violence against them (from thier perspective based on the propoganda and life they live!).

Once Israely generals are taken to Haag and the generals who ordered bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki and similar then we can talk a fair play and about the REAL DEMOCRACY.

Not the best example, hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings SAVED lives by ending the war. In similar ways you could by your method argue that Churchill should be locked up for ordering the firebombing of Dresdan. and the same goes for the survivors of the dambusters raid. Although i doubt you would find any support for prosecuting either of them.
 restless_native
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 1/13/2009 4:02:22 PM
No side will win this war.

I agree completely.

However, I doubt that will stop either of them trying to have the last word no matter how boring it is for the rest of us.
 diabolikk
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/3/2009 9:22:15 AM
I wonder how do peaceniks feel now that Israel has ceased hostilities but the Palestinians STILL fire rockets.

Or is it still not clear they do not want peace?
 diabolikk
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 2/7/2009 3:10:44 AM
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-02/07/content_10776838.htm

wooops...I see that the "Gza massacre" brigade is a bit silent on this subject since Hamas has continued to attack Israel even after the ceasefire.

Maybe this latest scandal will finally make them see the naivety of their positions?

UNITED NATIONS, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-general Ban Ki-moon on Friday demanded that Hamas immediately release the UN humanitarian aid supplies it seized in Gaza. (please note "immediately release the supplies it seized"...)

"The secretary-general demands that the Hamas immediately release the UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East) consignment of humanitarian goods it seized last night, in the second such incident this week," said a statement issued here by Ban's spokesperson. (in the 2nd incident this week....)

The secretary-general also called upon Hamas "to refrain from interference with the provision and distribution of humanitarian assistance in Gaza," the statement said.
(and why would they? This is how they control their population)
UNRWA has suspended the import of humanitarian goods into Gaza until the aid is returned and guarantees of no future such occurrences are provided, the statement said. (ooops...Racist UN now?)

"All parties must refrain from interfering with, or hampering the provision and distribution of, urgently needed humanitarian assistance to the civilian population in Gaza," the statement said.
(all parties? And how many parties there are in Gaza?)
However, Hamas said earlier Friday that it seized the humanitarian goods "by mistake" and would return the supplies after UNRWA is determined to suspend importing humanitarian relief goods into the Gaza Strip, reports said.
(you like that "by mistake"? I did, I thought it was cute)
"The secretary-general reiterates the Security Council's call, in its resolution 1860, for the unimpeded provision and distribution throughout Gaza of humanitarian assistance, including food, fuel and medical treatment," the statement said.
(all stuff seized to pay off their own and not the population)
UNRWA, the main UN relief agency responsible for feeding 900,000 Palestinian refugees in Gaza, on Friday suspended all imports of desperately needed aid after trucks linked to a Hamas ministry confiscated hundreds of tons of food, the second such seizure in three days.
(wow...bad-bad UN)
"UNRWA's suspension of imports will remain in effect until the aid is returned and the Agency is given credible assurances from the Hamas government in Gaza that there will be no repeat of these thefts," said the UNRWA, which has been struggling to help Gaza residents after a devastating three-week Israeli military offensive.
(thefts? you don't say...)
The seizures followed repeated UNRWA warnings that not nearly enough food and other vital supplies were getting through because of Israel's closure of most crossing points into Gaza. Just hours before the latest seizure, UNRWA Director of Operations in Gaza John Ging had warned that the Agency would suspend operations if there was a repeat.
(ah...see, there's still room for some Israeli blaming)
Although the amount stolen in the first seizure was small, "it's massive in its significance because they've crossed a red line," Ging said.
(as usual, as always, as ever?)
On Wednesday night, 10 truckloads of flour and rice were taken from the Palestinian side of the Kerem Shalom Crossing into Gaza, UNRWA said in a statement.
(10 truckloads...)
"They had been imported from Egypt for collection by UNRWA today," it added. "The food was taken away by trucks contracted by the Ministry of Social Affairs. Two hundred metric tons of rice and 100 metric tons of flour were taken."
(not a bad houl to sell in the black market or to pay off your "militants")
On Tuesday, 3,500 blankets and over 400 food parcels were taken at gunpoint from a distribution store in Beach Camp in Gaza. Hamas said it would give out the aid itself and Ging on Wednesday told Hamas to "stop the nonsense that they've been coming out with trying to justify what they did and accept that it was an egregious error."
(at gun point...ah those poor Hamas militants)

This is no novelty. The EU and half the rest of the world had stopped sending money for the same reason.

Surely we must find a way to blame Israel for this?

Or is it time to just admit that these are simply bad guys?

"Israel is war criminal!!!"...well...
 diabolikk
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 3/5/2009 2:59:52 AM
I've read that the British govt has pledged 30mil to help rebuild Gaza.

I thought we were in the middle of a deadly recession where people loses jobs and businesses at an incredible rate.
I thought the govt was borrowing billions to get us out of this mess.
I thought the govt was cutting budgets and expenditure and that this was a crisis to last a generation to repay for.

So, where do they get these 30 mil from?...and are they not needed here now?

These are either our tax money or money borrowed on our name which we will repay (with interests!) through taxation and I would dearly prefer the govt to spend these 30mil to keep people in accomodations and jobs here.

"In an official protest to the United Nations, the Israel's Ambassador Gabriela Shalev noted that "there have been nearly 100 rocket and mortar attacks from the Gaza Strip" since the ceasefire on January 18, or over two per day. These have been increasing in number, with 12 rockets were fired at Sderot on March 1 alone."

So, attacks are still going on; what's the 30mil for?

If you want to read it all....
http://www.danielpipes.org/6204/surreal-gaza-reconstruction-conference
 ProAnnouncer
Msg: 257
Gaza Massacre
Posted: 5/11/2009 10:04:46 AM
Stockings and 5-inch Heels wrote, "What you are all forgetting is that its the palestinians land ! taken from them by the Zionists Read your history books!!!!!!!! Bush has stood by! the get!!! Obama will sort the evil Israelis"

No, not at all! You're absolutely WRONG on this point. What history books are you reading -- you may have been the victim of mis-information, or probably dis-information.

The best history book we have of course is the Holy Bible. God Himself gave the land to the Jews. Later, due to their disobedience, the Jews were dispersed and crushed.

After the atrocities of the Holocaust of World War II were revealed, it was our very own British government which ceded the land to the Jewish nation. British Palestine became Israel.

The so-called "Palestinians" had no claim to it. It was the land of the Jews since the first temple was built. Read your Bible and be aware that Satan, demons, and evil men and women throughout time have always been trying to usurp godly authority and implant their own. The Bible clearly describes how Satan has been given control of this Earth for a limited time and in a limited scope and purview. God is, always has been, and will be forever in control. He is just letting Satan have a bit of power to test us and to verify who has true faith in God the Father Almighty, Jesus Christ His only-begotten Son, and the Holy Spirit, the comforter and discerner of all things true and false.

But we must have "eyes to see and ears to hear" through faith which God grants; it is not of ourselves. We cannot believe in the one true God unless He permits us to trust in Him. So keep on praying for faith and peace, and mark the events of the last 5,000 years, check them against the Bible and you will see that God is causing all things to work together for the ultimate fulfillment of His eternal plan. He brought the Jews back to Israel circa 1947-48; the land is the property of God and He gave it to the Jews. Any disputers will have to reconcile their thoughts with God.

The land belongs to the Jews. God will make this clear and make the situation right, and has makred the Jews as His own distinct people, for His own reasons and purposes. Think of all the headlines about Israel and Jerusalem throughout your own lifetime -- you know that God has His almighty hand on His people and will continue to bring His prophecies to pass.

Consider also the miracle of the Jews' returning to their land after WWII - the Bible prophesies about The End Times are clear and are being fulfilled before our very eyes.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >