Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bellydanza
Msg: 15
Brett Michels...WTF?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
They should give Midget Mac and Ozzy some type of show together. No one would ever know what they were saying. It would be like a subtitled movie. I love those commercials where Ozzy has to text what he wants to say.

These reality shows are indeed like car wrecks, you can't look away, even though you know you should.

I love how Kim Kardashian is always talking about sex, and dressing so sleazy, yet is always trying to salvage and protect her reputation from further damage.
 Bellydanza
Msg: 16
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 1/7/2009 7:01:34 PM
I remember when MTV and VH1 played videos and they banned videos like

Billy Idol's ''hot in the city''
Madonna's ''justify my love'' and how controversial was ''like a prayer''
and the George Michael ''sex'' video was considered so risque...

all tame by today's standards.
 good guitar player
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 1/8/2009 8:09:26 PM
Remember when MTV and VHI actually played music videos and were decent, watchable channels?

THEY NEVER WERE DECENT ..
 get_mad_baby
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 1/11/2009 4:48:55 AM

Ok, I have to ask.... what is up with the headband/cowboy hat? Is the man BALD???

It's called a baldanna, older rockers or 'dadasses' will usually resort to wearing one in time. Next step is hair transplants or shaving.
 ByLucifersBeard
Msg: 19
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 1/12/2009 3:07:50 PM
Everyone loves watching those reality dating shows. I mean there is a chance that the guy could find love but probably not. The woman all seem fake[well parts of them ARE fake lol] and they just want attention. I watched Rock of Love 1 and 2, and while they were entertaining I knew they weren't legitimate. I've also been watching Double Shot At Love on MTV and it's pure entertainment. Brett Michaels needs to give it up and just keep dating those hooker looking chicks. If he was serious about finding love he wouldn't need a tv show. I think he has extensions too, because you never see him without a hat of some sort, it's kinda funny. I bet deep down he's a nice guy. I hope he finds someone eventually.
 Thatguy67
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 1/12/2009 3:10:02 PM
There's a poster here on POF (who shall remain nameless) with a picture of herself posing with that Poison fella.

zoomzoomzoom
Msg: 21
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 1/12/2009 3:18:21 PM
I too watched Rock of Love 3 last night and caught most of ROL2 it is entertaining
I never cared one way or the other for Brett Michaels but hes a nice lookin' guy but like others I too wonder whats with the bandanas and hats? and the girls my Gawd...I must say I have also seen a few of last years girls on other shows so I cant blame them for going after fame but in reality I would be shocked "IF" he actually did marry a girl from this bus tour..
 crimsonandthewhite
Msg: 22
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 1/13/2009 6:06:03 PM
i've always thought brett michels......was just extremely hott...with an awesome personality..

but after watching his shows.....i mean its like hes looking for a groupie that is wifey material

it really bugged me he chose three girls with fake tits...rahter then the down to earth one with REAL boobs and didnt dress like whore

after watching the two episodes of rock of love bus tour....im disgusted.....and im sick of blonde hair fake tittied ..corset wearing ****es

and what the hell he was talking bout to that one latina chick with the sleeve........something bout ..."geting to know you and getting the hott sex" ....wtf and shes just sitting there smiling

if that was me ..the smile would be off my face

but watever thats just me
 MrPlatonic
Msg: 23
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 1/14/2009 12:37:32 AM
Aw, crap. Is Bret Michaels from Motley Crew, or Poison? It has been too long, and I am getting buttrockers all confused.
 BuffaloGalLooking
Msg: 26
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 2/4/2009 8:23:54 AM
Poor Bret. He just can't catch a break.

Then again, that may be because those shows, are much like online dating --
 good guitar player
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 2/4/2009 11:01:34 AM
Is It me or are most of the woman not good looking, it is hollywood...fake 40EE breasts with faces that look pretty rough, like the daughters of Kieth Richards and mimi from the drew cary show
 Bellydanza
Msg: 29
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 2/5/2009 4:05:33 AM
It seems like each version of the show has brought out more fake looking girls. He should just go to strip clubs and pick out a wife because it appears that is the look he is going for.

But if you don't have a career really anymore, and you can keep milking this, why not? Personally I think Flava Flav had more personality and charm, way more fun to watch.

Oh the worst chick ever from rock of love, the nasty looking french chick is on ''i love money'' and she's going to try and hook up with 20 pack who is like the hottest guy ever off these stupid shows. UGH. He just lost major hotness points with me for kissing her nasty face.

and no i dont sit around watching these shows, but often catch them in reruns. LOL. They seem to be on ALL THE TIME.
 NovRain26
Msg: 31
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 2/5/2009 11:29:03 AM
lol, the show really is pretty silly. He really think's he can pick out of a group of even 2 hundred women, narrow them down and say "That's the one?" and he'll marry her and be happily ever after? Same with NewYork and Flava Flave. The whole point of it is just to get big ratings.

Most of the chicks on these shows are pretty putrid though. I pray most women don't really act like this at certain points.
 Bellydanza
Msg: 32
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 2/5/2009 5:17:44 PM
Hey I am a Poison fan. I think CC DEville is a nut. He was on some musical jeopardy show once on VH1 and he knew all the answers, he was ver ysmart....i think this was after all the drugs though.

Yeah brett's not looking for real love he's just looking for some women to boink and fool around with obviously.

Oh and don't look now the famous (cough cough) RJ of the screwing kim kardashian on video fame has his own ''searching for love'' show. And he's more boring than all the others....oh and dont' forget Chance and Real....LOL...that's why these shows survive...they keep spawning more shows of the same nature.

And Yeah I've watched them a few times. The last one I really watched from week to week was I love New York 2 and Flavor of love 2...after that it was hit and miss, and I really didn't care...

but damn 20 Pack makes me want to watch that stupid "I love money'' show.
 Thatguy67
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 3/11/2009 7:07:24 PM
The latest on this guy, he penning a "tell all" autobiography to be released in June.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/poison-s-bret-michaels-pens-tell-all-book-1003950138.story

rickxyz
Msg: 34
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 3/12/2009 8:56:10 AM
Well the money he makes off this show is consistant with his "career" with poison....its amazing, if you wait long enough, even 80's bands become "classic"....maybe he should write a new hit "Every clown has a joke"!
 Elizabeth023
Msg: 36
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 3/12/2009 5:07:01 PM
I have watched Brett Michaels Rock of Love show, and he is just using the women, he met a nice woman last year from the show, but she wasn't enough for him, he wants a younger woman and one that is loose.. He is a Diabetic, and he has had his share of health problems associated with it, you would think that he would be more compassionate towards other people but he is not..

Maybe when he is older he will realize the way he has treated women as disposable, but so far he doesn't care..
 casperella
Msg: 37
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 3/13/2009 5:03:03 PM
OMG! Brett is so full of himself. And those (women) use the term loosely, I get embarrassed watching how they degrade themselves. But it is like an accident, you just cant stop watching-in horror.
 SixStringCJ
Msg: 38
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 4/30/2009 2:08:52 PM
It's one of a few "reality" shows I watch. And even though I feel my IQ drops a few points after every episode, like a car crash, I can't turn away. Gotta support the long hairs,
 Bellydanza
Msg: 39
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 4/30/2009 5:23:00 PM
Oh I couldn't believe they gave Daisy her own reality ''love'' show...i mean that girl was the biggest ditz on ''rock of love'' and so fake. But like that train wreck you mentioned ^^^^^ i started watching and couldn't stop. And the one guy she's really into...the johnny depp wannabe...is super hot. LOL.
 bladerunnerblues
Msg: 40
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 4/30/2009 9:24:56 PM
In fact, he said " I will pay VH1 $2 million to leave me the f*ck alone."
Wow.I guess Axel is not such an Ahole after all.
 bladerunnerblues
Msg: 41
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 4/30/2009 9:26:10 PM
"Yuck. Hair bands and especially their frontmen were a waste. No substance. Just shiny pants and Aquanet. I am so glad Mr. Cobain et. al. made them all disappear overnight."

I am so glad Mr.Cobain made himself disappear.At least he went out with a bang.
 LakeCountyGal
Msg: 42
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 5/4/2009 9:19:48 PM
I think what's truly sad is he actually used to be somewhat attractive, but due to all the plastic surgery he's had, he now resembles some of the women on his how. Can you say...creepy?
 LadySisko
Msg: 43
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 5/9/2009 2:39:44 PM
Ahaha that show was ****ing hilarious. Such a waste of time but I got sucked into the hot chicks and trannys. Its all for the money. Aha I wonder how bald Brett is under the wig and bandanna though.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 44
Brett Michels...WTF?
Posted: 5/10/2009 6:55:41 PM
bret came to Youngstown, Ohio here about 8 years ago and played in a small bar that would fit about 100 people. now with his reality shows he's playing much bigger venues and vh1 is paying him to boink silicone sallys. he does it for the money but if you google bret's previous GF's you will see some of the classiest most beautiful women alive today. so the the show's as fake as the floozy's boobs and it's a nod and a wink all around.

he's from mechanicsburg, pa about an hour and a half away and i remember when poison first started out and when they became hot they played the civic arena in their "hometown" Pittsburgh. i don't begrudge them a thing. i tried to be a rocker and failed due to lack of talent. i ended up doing 30 years in a steel mill and later various investment businesses. if he made it and can continue to rake in the dough and bang hot chicks god bless him.

do you really think he's bald under that bandanna? i kind of want to know. lol
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  >