Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whatsallthis
Msg: 113
A women giving mixed signals!Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
What? A woman giving mixed signals? No way! Get out of town!
 ladyc4
Msg: 116
A women giving mixed signals!
Posted: 1/13/2009 4:47:36 PM

Well, unfortunately there are quite a few women in my age range who apparently almost beg for sex from some of these guys.

Is this information from a reliable source? Sounds to me like a large exaggeration perpetrated by men who want women who say "NO" or "Not yet" to feel like they are out of sync, oldfashioned, behind the times...whatever.
Women begging for sex?
Yeah, I bet.
Cindy O
 4408joseph
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2009 8:59:52 PM

Last summer a girl nearly killed several men doing this right in the middle of a high speed intersection.

Seems she was a flagger as they were re black topping the road as she was in control of the traffic patterns with the go/stop sign.

Seems as she turned sidways and was swinging here arm repeatedly at an annoying bee, seems the the guy in the front stopped car took this as a signal to proceed.

Unfortunately, it was into the path of a loaded dump truck.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >