Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Does Love have a sell by date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Box_Turtle
Msg: 25
Does Love have a sell by date?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Maybe someday. But not likely.
 dirtyboy-jb
Msg: 26
Does Love have a sell by date?
Posted: 6/7/2009 3:22:54 PM
Nope! It can hit @ any-time. When ya least expect it, as a rule! Life hardens a person,so as ya get older ya have experienced more in life, had more knocks. Ya become more sceptical,yes?! But, no, when it knocks ya(even @ 43y.o) it still makes ya feel 15 again, and as dozey,loved up, and ya still grin like a loon!
 thumperitis
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/9/2009 10:02:35 AM
I'm much older than I used to be!!!! I believe I can still fall in love just as well as when I was younger. I still have so much love to give..more so since I have experienced so much in life. It's just that I have higher standards now. I've been hurt and mistreated and am more cautious. But I know I can still find the spark, the attraction, the new feeling of falling in love and letting it grow stronger and stronger. It may get a little harder when you are older because beauty can decrease with age...so my advise is to look deep into ones heart and mind to find that spark instead of focusing mainly on attraction.
 thenewlife
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/9/2009 10:24:28 AM
After 25 we stop caring.
 w0rk 0f art
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/15/2009 6:55:58 AM
At 41, I've lately found myself attracted to this bloke I've known for years. I get giddy, just thinking about him but if I saw him in the local or at the shops would spend the day swooning just like I did when I had my first crush at 14.

I thought all that love buzz was behind me and felt the next relationship I would be settling for companionship... It's great to know this feeling lasts.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Does Love have a sell by date?