Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sxyvirgo
Msg: 42
oralPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
No - touch is not enough! It appears you aren't willing to settle yourself...am I right?

You think any woman hasn't had at least one bad experience with a guy? Suck it up and quit making excuses.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 49
oral
Posted: 1/7/2009 6:06:11 AM
The Misses....as in...you are married!? And your profile does not reflect such? If that's the case then, yeah, you need a "few tips!"

The ice cream cone maneuver is a MYTH, btw. Damn the person whoever created that comparison!

She probably was in SHOCK, thus why you did not hear anything from her. Is she still lying on the floor, this morning??
 rdcnorm
Msg: 50
oral
Posted: 1/7/2009 6:29:38 AM

obviously licking ones clit like icecream aint enough!!!but thanks again for help

LMAO,, No!!!! I'd say that wouldn't be enough,,,she wasn't moaning because she was most likely in pain from laying on the hard floor,, nothing wrong with that,,, but you could have made it a little more comfortable for your misses,, it was your first time going down on her,,, but I give you credit for trying..

did the Irish guinness, affect your tongue ,, as in get drunk ,, while it numbed her clit...??

I'd say make her comfortable, and ask her what she likes,,
 kenpoboy
Msg: 51
view profile
History
oral
Posted: 1/7/2009 6:45:49 AM

Anyone male or female who wont give, should not expect to receive.

Ditto, end of story.
 catkin2007
Msg: 57
oral
Posted: 1/7/2009 9:43:50 AM
Op, I'm glad to see you tried, but

maybe i have been a selfish **stard, but dident hear much groans from her..maybe i need few tips,

Maybe she was in shock and was confused. Maybe she was wondering who you were....

Dude, I admire that you tried it, but leave off the beer next time and try going in solo. Also, find a more comfortable place than the kitchen floor for your Misses next time.
 djsamdotbiz
Msg: 58
oral
Posted: 1/7/2009 10:00:57 AM
Next time let Micki try...
 *buzz*
Msg: 59
view profile
History
oral
Posted: 1/7/2009 11:25:28 AM

Seriously- 7 years ago there were things I wouldn't eat that I will now- tastes mature. "Try it, you'll like it!"
Very true! But then again, it is a two-way street and teamwork could be breath-taking
 juan mo oclock
Msg: 62
oral
Posted: 1/8/2009 1:04:12 AM
gotta admit, the boy is right, love steamed clams.............
 whytwater
Msg: 63
oral
Posted: 1/8/2009 2:12:14 AM

my suggestion...
change your pof name! because if you arent into giving oral..you arent the "bestcatchhere"..

K. As usual, Rain's post made me laugh. But,

This is friggin hysterical:

He can shack up with kittenhere, that way nobody is happy!

Outrageous, maybe gonna get spanked for it, but frickin hysterically funny.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 65
oral
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:17:11 AM
I gotta agree to a degree with Lonestar....

I don't give oral because it enables me to ensure I am going to receive such from my partner....and I definitely don't want that to be the primary reason he is giving it to me...so HE can get it FROM me!

I do it because I love doing such and because I am craving him! Sheesh! And I am hopeful he is doing such out of pure bliss and enjoyment! ;O)

However...depending on the circumstances of course, if my partner went on an "oral strike" for some tarded out reason...I would probably just withold sex and intimacy in general...or just find a new sexual partner!

SmellOfPoop
Msg: 69
oral
Posted: 1/10/2009 4:47:26 PM
Dude, get over the problem or expect to be along or cheated on. No woman in her right mind would want a guy who doesn't give oral just like no guy in his right mind would want a woman who does not give oral.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 71
view profile
History
oral
Posted: 1/10/2009 8:28:55 PM
No touch is not satisfactory! It doesn't compare to oral. Just because u were with someone who wasn't clean or had an infection should not ruin it for u your whole life. Time to try again! I can't date a guy that doesn't like to give oral.
 abelian
Msg: 72
oral
Posted: 1/11/2009 8:15:42 AM

i dont like giving oral, like receiving but not into giving, bad experience in past- rotten foul like rat smell when i went to explore 7yrs ago which has put me off for life, is touch satisfactory alone girls, any tips

(1) Make sure your partner practices good hygiene. If she takes a shower or bath right before sex, you might feel more comfortable.

(2) If there is still a problem, it could be a medical issue. A yeast infection is going to be just like what you described. That's happened to me once, so I can sympathize - however, only once in 25+ years. It's not something you should expect to happen.

(3) If, despite everything being normal, you still have an issue, your choices are: (a) get over it and learn to like it or expect it to be an issue with a lot of women; (b) find a woman who hates receiving oral sex. There are probably still a few somewhere.
 doink 1962
Msg: 73
oral
Posted: 1/11/2009 9:09:16 AM
I am sure all of us have had one or two that were not the best tasting or smelling but the other 98% have been awesome. I tend to like to do it so maybe I don't notice a smell as much due to my concentration on the task at hand ( or I should mouth). Maybe the person you were with was not as clean as she should have been but you should have known that and giving another go right after a shower! You must push on young man!
 alpine ns
Msg: 75
oral
Posted: 1/13/2009 4:06:02 AM
The only guys that give oral typically to a woman are guys who can't satisfy a woman with their penis. Wouldn't you prefer to know your lady is getting off on your penis rather than your tongue as that is the measure of a man. Heck, a gay or bi woman can lick her, but its your penis that makes you a man. So if she wants to be licked maybe she should become gay or bi. Most women I've dated prefer intercourse anyways more than oral which is fine by me as I don't like the smell or taste of their tuna taco either. Plus who wants to lick something that probably 10 guys have been in before. Thanks, but no thanks, i'll pass!
 Tim61
Msg: 80
view profile
History
oral
Posted: 1/13/2009 5:31:37 AM
How Selfish of you ? Not All Guys are Like you I hope ? well I'm one, that's for sure, I give but Don't receive, But it does not stop me, This may not go down too well if you are still in the search of a Good Woman ? Me & many others who have replied to this Thread, so maybe you have just Blown your chances their OP

Tim
 alpine ns
Msg: 81
oral
Posted: 1/13/2009 5:57:40 AM
It sounds like I hit a nerve with Rain311. Probably no man wants to go downtown on her because of the odor or isn't attracted to her and the truth hurts her feelings. Sorry to burst your bubble there Rain311 but alot of men can satisfy a woman quite well without having to lick their fishpot. Lots of men know how to use their plumbing and don't just do a wham bam thank you ma'am. Sorry if you had bad sexual experiences in the past but don't blame your poor experiences on others.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 82
oral
Posted: 1/13/2009 7:07:26 AM
Wow Georgina...I have a LOT of female friends, and we all talk about sex constantly! I cannot recall a single one of them who does not like having their kitty licked and sucked! Just fingers, or just penis are NOT ok! LOL Hello...it's called FOREPLAY...and I prefer a natural lube up, over the bottled sort! ;)

Neuteroniomium....I am going to assume that you do not like blow jobs? Or let me rephrase that...you probably LIKE them, but you somehow think they make you gay?! HOW does your thought process work? I am curious...but then again, it was my field to study psychosis behaviors and thoughts! Is this a religious based idea...that God gave man penis, and woman vagina...and the two are only meant for the other?! I guess when man and woman uses sex toys it is BAD and he is less man, as well??

(QUOTE)"Plus who wants to lick something that probably 10 guys have been in before. Thanks, but no thanks, i'll pass!"(END QUOTE)

NEVER understood this either....sticking your penis is somehow less "personal" than licking it?? LMAO!!!

Sorry...can't quote on an edit to add. :)
 ColonieHockeyFan
Msg: 83
oral
Posted: 1/14/2009 1:00:18 PM
the worst blow job I ever got, was GREAT....
 compleat_man
Msg: 85
oral
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:44:22 AM

The only guys that give oral typically to a woman are guys who can't satisfy a woman with their penis. Wouldn't you prefer to know your lady is getting off on your penis rather than your tongue as that is the measure of a man. Heck, a gay or bi woman can lick her, but its your penis that makes you a man. So if she wants to be licked maybe she should become gay or bi. Most women I've dated prefer intercourse anyways more than oral which is fine by me as I don't like the smell or taste of their tuna taco either. Plus who wants to lick something that probably 10 guys have been in before. Thanks, but no thanks, i'll pass!

LMFAO..

so by your logic then, the only women who give BJs are those who can't satisfy their men with their vaginas?

hahah take another big hit on that spliff, buddy
 Ken 6000
Msg: 86
oral
Posted: 1/15/2009 10:01:11 AM
Hmmm,you like receiving?Who doesn't?I would do virtually ANYTHING to please my mate.That is what love is all about.Just because you had one bad experience doesn't mean that you should exclude every mate that you will ever have from the ultimate in sexual experiences.Is touch satisfactory?Give me a break!
 ohio07
Msg: 87
oral
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:27:56 AM
Dig in, sex isn't about just you. It's about them too. Otherwise, they are just a masterbating aid. Treat them like the women that they are and "suck it up!"
 flappo77
Msg: 91
oral
Posted: 2/18/2009 7:42:25 PM
so why this post wasn't deleted... i'm not sure why.
 ohio07
Msg: 93
oral
Posted: 2/18/2009 8:24:41 PM
(94) You got it! Come on guys, Do your "duty"!!! There are rewards for pleasing your woman in a manner such as this, believe me it IS worth it!
 Samurai41
Msg: 95
view profile
History
oral
Posted: 2/18/2009 8:33:18 PM
dude,
1- you cant get unless you give (and that works both ways ladies)
2- as a man, you aint got nothing she hasnt already had, but bigger an better, but a guy that gives good oral? women LOVE them... it is in your best interests to learn how to breath through your ears, trust me
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >