Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > North Florida Activity Group Meet-n-Greet January 31st      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 51
North Florida Activity Group Meet-n-GreetPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Thank you, it is good to know we have people knowing this is a good thing!!!!

Yes on the camera... should I bring a CD for you to copy the pics onto??? That way I can post them and forward???
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 52
North Florida Activity Group Meet-n-Greet
Posted: 1/30/2009 11:40:07 AM
Hello New Yorker, funny you said that because I just bought me a new pair of "work shoes" on the way home today!! LOL

Yes you can say I have a "following" or you can just say I'm blessed with some pretty amazing friends, hopefully I'm about to meet some new friends tomorrow night!!!

OK... I went by and talked to "Mary" the owner of Southern Comfort, she is very excited we're coming there and basically said we could have the restaurant.. the middle bar or the end bar!!! LOL.... Kim and myself will be in the bar early, when you walk in go to the right and we'll have a table right there as you come in so you can sign up and get a name tag (I hope I got enough). We said this would start at 7:00 pm but I think we're going to go early since happy hour is from 4:00-7:00.. lol.. They serve food all night (til 2:00)... the special Sat night is .35 wings and oysters!!! From what I've seen their food looks very good. There is a LIVE BAND on Sat. night that starts at 9:00!!! Sorry but no karaoke this time. I also got to pick the bartender... her name is Pam and is a friend of mine.

For those who do not know how to get there, you can map quest it 8901 Woodville Hwy, or you get on South Monroe St. which turns into Woodville Hwy (#363) when you cross over Capital Circle. when you get into Woodville, go "past the traffic light" (yes only one) and it's in the center to your left with the Dollar Store in it. There is a sign out front. Plenty of parking around the side and the back. Everyone is getting excited.... I know I am. See you folks tomorrow night... If anyone has any of the stick on name tags you might bring them just in case we run out. Don't forget CAMERA's!!
 lambykins
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2009 5:19:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

Debbie and I are so happy to be hosting tomorrow night's event. I think a good time will be had by all.

As Debbie stated earlier, we will be arriving early to set up and greet everyone. When you arrive just look for the sign in table and get the name tag so everyone will know who each of us are. Now do not be shy, we are all there to enjoy ourselves and hopefully ya'll will want to continue having these events.

Can't wait to meet everyone.....so you all tomorrow night.

Lambykins
Kim
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/31/2009 9:12:52 PM
OMG... I'm tuckered out!!! The night was a big success and I now have met more wonderful friends. We had a good turn out, everyone seemed to have a good time and the place was PERFECT for our first meet-n-greet. We have some good ideas for future events (Feb and March) so stay tuned. Ok.. You fun people wore me out so I'm going to bed. I hope everyone writes something on here so others can see what they missed.. hahahha
 lambykins
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2009 9:23:23 PM
What a terrific evening.... Looked like everyone enjoyed themselves. I hope that Debbie or myself got to talk with everyone but if we accidentally missed one of you we will make it up to you next time.

Thanks Ivan for taking pics for us and we will get them up as soon as we are able.

Now that we know one another, let's start chatting on here with each other. We can keep this thread going.

Kim
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > North Florida Activity Group Meet-n-Greet January 31st