Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > For my fellow guys, can you feel her pu$$y contract when she orgsms?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 19
view profile
History
For my fellow guys, can you feel her pu$$y contract when she orgsms?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
uhm.......since I tend to push the guy right out......I'd say he felt it!!

mmmm........love the not moving the hips love making.....
"milking" is one of my favorite things to do...

and I do agree about women that fake it....
how will your partner know he needs to do something different if he thinks your having an orgasm from his "technique"....
Fake it once.....seems you'd always have to fake it.....cuz he's gonna keep repeating what he did the first time u faked it!!
Why not just communicate to your partner what you need to get off....or just say....."Hey......I'm just not gonna get there tonight.....let's see what we can do to give you a mind blowing O tho....."
 whytwater
Msg: 20
For my fellow guys, can you feel her pu$$y contract when she orgsms?
Posted: 1/8/2009 1:21:48 AM

uhm.......since I tend to push the guy right out......I'd say he felt it!!

Jeepers. A seismic event!! LOL. The trick is to squeeze, not evict him. If you really do this, a man might just find a more accommodating hole. Errr, home.
 ClearlyAmazingM
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/8/2009 3:03:31 AM
My Case....., I have never experienced a woman faking it.... normally they alway begs for more I am normally in control, and feel what happens. Nerve ends tightening up and muscles contracting, then the flow went she has her orgasm (They can"t fake this)

Good Luck!
 MsMicki
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2009 4:37:03 AM

Jeepers. A seismic event!! LOL. The trick is to squeeze, not evict him. If you really do this, a man might just find a more accommodating hole. Errr, home.

yeah.......I really do that. Even with a good couph ......
I've heard some pretty wild comments the first time it happens with a new guy.......
The trick......I tell them to hang on!!
and no complaints yet

Comes in handy when someone does something I'm not fond of.......like spit in my face or something equivalent!!!
 Zuglo
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/8/2009 7:03:24 AM

Why not just communicate to your partner what you need to get off....

Exactly..If the women fake it, she just not going to really have a big O..
So,she is missing out, therefore she is lying to herself. The guy is going to think, "Yeah, I satisfied this girl".The girl will end up thinking "What about my O?"
Just make no sense to me.

I've heard some pretty wild comments the first time it happens with a new guy.......
The trick......I tell them to hang on!!

Wow..I heard some woman can shoot ping pong balls out..
Never heard pushing a grown men out..
It's nice that you tell them to hang on, so they don't fly out the window!
 hellsapopin
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2009 7:45:22 AM
Try it with an opera singer. They have fabulous muscles down there from singing those high notes.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/8/2009 8:19:34 AM
Yes,, but not always,,

try this,, with just very little, hip movement, (very little)
Flex your PC muscle while she is cumming, keep on flexing,,
You will feel her orgasm as her muscles well tighten around your man hood,, It's also a nice way for the guy to cum.. without working up a sweat if you just want to take things slow and easy,,
 ClearlyAmazingM
Msg: 26
Posted: 1/9/2009 2:45:39 AM
Hanging ON!

Ummmm....a few times, I went on a rollacoaster ride.....Did I ever hang on!

mostlygood
Msg: 27
Posted: 1/9/2009 3:41:21 AM
I've never felt my girls pu$$y contract when she orgsms, I'm usually miles away when it happens....
 abelian
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/17/2009 7:05:11 PM

1 small thing to add is some women can fake it so good there is no way you can tell the difference ... Its not to make fun or anything like that ... it is to make the guy happier ...

Actually, that's dumb. Because women do that sort of crap instead of being helpful, I basically no longer care if she fakes it. As far as I'm concerned, if she does anything that looks like an orgasm, it is an orgasm. If her misguided belief that she's protecting my ego causes her to miss out on anything, it's not my problem. I used to worry about that, but there was no percentage in that.
 abelian
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/17/2009 7:11:40 PM

I am thinking that most men now days know that in reality that women fake it a lot and are really good at faking it ..

Don't kid yourself. I've heard moans that sound so fake I've almost laughed. (Hint: at least make sure the guy has actually touched something before moaning.)
 Rebekah80
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/17/2009 7:34:18 PM
I personally never put much thought into it but I thought all women clench hard when they orgasm... But then again it's not sometimg us girls talk about. Personally I do it so hard I have hurt men and actually bent 2... I don't do kegals cuz I've never had a problem with loosness I guess. My trainer told me that women who work out allot tend to be tighter and stronger in that region....
 Leeanne
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:26:11 AM

I also like to "exercise" it after he cums to continue the contractions around him as tight as I can pull the muscles in.

I do that all the time too!
I think one thing people have to remember is that not all orgasms are the same - there are days when I have intense pulse pounding orgasms and other days whe I have a series of small orgasms. All are satisfying - but I can bet that my SO won't be feeling them all the same!
 wild heart
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:01:23 AM
I KNOW most women fake it that "I" HAVE talked to about sex over the YEARS ...

It's the same old story angel, NOBODY will admit to ever doing any that shows they are a bad, not sexually experienced, not moving along in life like the rest of the Jones' or a weak person on here. I love the perfection on POF.

Many women did not come into their sexuality until their 30's, so what did they do in their 20's?! Faked orgasms of course. Some women have never had a partner that interested in really giving a woman an orgasm.

For those of us who have them, I think it gets hard to fake and we don't see the point lol.
 tallboy73
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/18/2009 8:39:16 AM
You're satisfied, and she says she's satisfied. Where's the question?
Stop making it so complicated.
-z
 teeter totter
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/25/2009 5:42:55 AM
i no i love when my women does this to me,but most of the time she just wants me to cum, then she wants to get off herself,or have me help her.i try all the time to have her cum first so i know, should this be a problem? i try to do different ways all the time.sometimes she just wants her toys,should this worry me?now she dont want sex, i know she has a lot of stress worked up,from starting two new jobs and going to school and school online.she tells me she doesnt have time for sex anymore.i dont know if its the truth or if its me.see if u can help me around this,any advise.
 tiedtothewhippinpost
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/25/2009 7:24:31 AM
This thread cracks me up! Hell I'm a man and I have faked it! Can women allways tell if a guy gets off in them? One girl actualy looked at my comdom to see what was in side! Why would I fake it? there's a few reasons . She didn't really turn me on, to much to drink, once I faked it because my arm was tired from spanking her ass, and she kept saying more more.
 Sumo_sumo
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/25/2009 7:27:42 AM

This thread cracks me up! Hell I'm a man and I have faked it! Can women allways tell if a guy gets off in them? One girl actualy looked at my comdom to see what was in side! Why would I fake it? there's a few reasons . She didn't really turn me on, to much to drink, once I faked it because my arm was tired from spanking her ass, and she kept saying more more.

I've faked it because halftime was over and I wanted to get back to the game. But I just spit yogurt on her back instead. j/k
 Patchoulirose
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/29/2009 6:29:53 PM
''normally they alway begs for more''

did you ever consider, perhaps 'they' weren't finished yet? When a woman has really climaxed and is TOTALLY satisfied, she can't even ask for more. Just my opinion.
 Zephyr2553
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/29/2009 6:47:42 PM
It happens every time. Women climax just like a man does. All a vagina is, is a turned inside out penis. Everyone knows that, so if you contract and spasm during orgasm, then of course, she will too and cum too just like you only not in volumes.

A man who can bring a woman to feel completely safe with him and totally into the experience will get a whole lot more......maybe more than he bargained for..lol
 wild heart
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/30/2009 3:03:54 PM
Number one! Not all women are the same.

The squeeze may not be the whole orgasm, but just the beginning of it as the squeezing is the woman using her kegels, whereas the contracting is actually involuntary.

There are different types of orgasms also. Not every woman has contractions every time she orgasms and remember one's mental state has sooooo much to do with achieving orgasm.

The sensations are so intense and so different for each woman, it's like trying to describe a sneeze.
 bigdinwks
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/2/2009 7:54:55 AM
Some do some don't i've found that if they're usually like "Gurble lurble gluck whew" after they orgasamed lol
 Indestructible23
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/11/2009 1:24:21 PM
Oh, my girlfriend contracts her vagina even when she's not having on orgasm....I can definitely feel it. It squeezes my hoo-hoo dilly and it feels so good...I'm going to have to give her a call after this.
 JodiTroy
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/11/2009 1:31:27 PM
Wow, sorry to point this out..but what is this? A 5th grader question? (no hard feelings, but the pun is intended!). However, you're excused, since sex ed. is such a taboo subject around town, most people around the globe never had any formal.... female orgasm associated with the contraction happens pretty much in the uterus, so unless you were there with a what? 3 feet penis through the cervix (at which point no woman would have fun with you anymore!!!), it is pretty much undetectable to any male.
 Indestructible23
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/11/2009 4:32:21 PM
Yeah, there are muscles on the sides of the vagina that can contract. I don't know how many women do this, but vaginal exercises do exist.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > For my fellow guys, can you feel her pu$$y contract when she orgsms?