Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > After how many dates should one bring up the topic of anal sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 beerbag
Msg: 9
After how many dates should one bring up the topic of anal sex?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Scary how many grown adults don't know the fundamental biological differences between men and women... Eeks!

I suppose is some of you enjoy oral sex you'd get sucked off by someone of the same sex. A mouth is a mouth after all, right fellas?
 compleat_man
Msg: 10
After how many dates should one bring up the topic of anal sex?
Posted: 1/7/2009 10:36:37 AM

Scary how many grown adults don't know the fundamental biological differences between men and women..

I'm fairly sure that the anal passage, rectum, sphincter musclesare basically identical in both genders..

why so focussed on banging butt when there is a sweet **** so close by ON A WOMAN! ??

scary how many people have secret gay tendencies but are afraid to admit them..even to themselves..

like "if I just fuk azz but as long as it's not on a dude, but on a girl..while I daydream of my buddy..I'm not REALLY gay?" ??
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/7/2009 10:55:03 AM
Anal sex with a woman doesn't make you gay. Being fixated on it might make you a little weird though. Dropping it on a date is definitely asking for trouble.

Honestly? What has always amazed me is how much guys **** and complain about rectal exams and other such medical procedures, but expect women to have anal sex. Honestly let me stick something up your ass first and then maybe we can talk.

Don't be surprised when you get a few takers on that proposition... Especially around here.
 kpooks
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2009 12:04:49 PM
Wait 'til you've had VAGINAL sex first. Depending on how that goes, decide whether to bring up anal. If you haven't even been to first base yet, bringing up the big taboo is probably not even going to get you a kiss-!
 cfb62
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2009 12:26:29 PM
I'm guessing in reading your history, that you find your dates at your family reunions?
 ByteMeOk
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/7/2009 12:58:00 PM
Why ask? Just play stupid and next time you are in the area just shove it in the ole brown star in and see what happens. If she doesn't like it just say "oh sorry wrong hole" ...
 ByteMeOk
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/7/2009 1:26:31 PM
Well come on it has happened by accident......to some people right?

Bueller ?

Bueller ?
 compleat_man
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/7/2009 1:35:17 PM
when you arrange the date, just tell her you want to take her up the poop-chute by the second date?

otherwise, it's a "deal breaker" ..
 catkin2007
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/7/2009 2:25:47 PM
This was the best laugh I've had all day! Be sure to tell you have timing issues!!!
 princeofaguy100
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/7/2009 3:54:44 PM
Red Fox...You've got to be a writer!
But I have a sincere question in here.
 Leeanne
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2009 3:57:36 PM

so nobody ends up wasting time on a relationship that will go nowhere in the end.
Ah geeze!
Sorry 'butt' that's funny!!

First date might be a tad too soon BTW!
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2009 6:16:11 PM
"I" brought it up before the first date w/ my current guy!!
We had many discussions before our first meet.....sex being brought quite a few times.
He knew before the first date anal wasn't an option.
Since I completely believe in sexual compatibility......I felt he had the right to know before dating me.
 abelian
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/7/2009 6:23:55 PM
I think the best time to bring it up (or bring anything else up) is the first opportunity you have to do it in a way that fits in with the conversation you are having. In other words, ``Before we go to dinner, could you tell me if you're into anal sex?'' is probably not going to be received very well. I'd pick a time when you're conversation seems to be heading toward attititudes about sex, so you can just work it in the most matter-of-fact way you can, given the topic at hand. Which date is not important as long as you get a feel for whether she likes it before the date during which you decide to try it.
 DAVE632
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2009 6:36:48 PM
DAMNIT Abelien. You BLEW it with a SERIOUS answer. Shame. 3 PAGES and you're the first. You couldn't even say "when the conversation was headed for the dumpster" could you.

Considering this dude's ongoing obsession with all things SPHINCTER I'd hazard a guess he's never actually seen one up close and if he did he'd pop a Loonie in there to see what it played.

Actually as this is, after all a DATING site, he has already let every potential date on here at least, KNOW that money, an brain, a dYNOmite bod, great sense of humour / loyalty / passion mean NOTHING to him as long as she has a hiney she's willing to share.
 MsMicki
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2009 6:42:59 PM
Hey.......I gave a serious answer first!

but I liked Ab's really well!
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2009 8:11:53 PM
Umm first date! Why waste your valuable time.
 compleat_man
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/8/2009 10:16:06 AM
the OP makes me laugh out loud..a 'doctor' with 'some college' ?

um, OK

not too many MD's would be obsessed with cramming an oversized rigid object into a part of the female anatomy that is clearly designed for 'exit', not 'entrance'.

must have skipped the anatomy classes while becoming a 'doctor' at his local junior/community college?
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 26
Posted: 1/8/2009 10:42:51 AM
^^^ He's not THAT kind of doctor. He lives in a time traveling call-box called a Tardis.
 abelian
Msg: 27
Posted: 1/8/2009 11:02:11 AM
DAMNIT Abelien. You BLEW it with a SERIOUS answer.

I did? I guess my attempt at sarcasm wasn't as obvious as it should have been. Sorry. I'll try harder at the next opportunity. I really wasn't trying to be serious. I promise.
 beerbag
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/8/2009 11:06:29 AM
It would seem that CM has a bit of a man crush on me.
 beerbag
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/14/2009 12:07:52 AM

Seriously? Is anal sex REALLY the basis on which you decided whether or not you are "wasting your time" with someone?

Yes.
 compleat_man
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/14/2009 8:50:07 AM
^^
beerbag:

Seriously? Is anal sex REALLY the basis on which you decided whether or not you are "wasting your time" with someone?

Yes.

^^ should probably meet a girl who is into strap-on sex as well

turnabout is fair play, no?
 beerbag
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/14/2009 10:53:17 AM
Compleat man after reviewing all of your posts directed towards me I can tell you that you are way too obsessed with my anus. I'm not sure if this is just you flirting me but really man, I'm not interested at all.

kthxby
 ohio07
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:37:37 AM
The night before the wedding... HAHAHA!!!
 Spence56
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:43:59 AM
It's been so long since I filled out the "Chemistry" questions I don't remember what is on them.

Personally, I think that these kinds of questions should either be part of the Chemistry section to help make that a part of the equation, or at least there should be a part of the profile that lists the things that are "Deal Breakers". I would think that this is the kind of issue that has a strong Pro vs. Con sensibility. Either you love it or you hate it, for the most part. For many people, that things an exit, not an entrance! :-)

Well, that's what I think anyway.....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > After how many dates should one bring up the topic of anal sex?