Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Write Time
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Don't know what to do.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
You're seeing nothing but red flags. You've got to decide whether to pay heed to them or continue to look the other way.
 sriannaailyim
Msg: 3
Don't know what to do.
Posted: 1/7/2009 4:40:30 PM
You aren't happy-

He seems to be giving excuses

You don't seem to trust him-----

What do YOU think you should do?
 packagedealx3
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Don't know what to do.
Posted: 1/7/2009 4:40:56 PM

but one thing I'm sure of is that I don't want to be a friend with benefits.

And yet that is what you are.
 nexthyme
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Don't know what to do.
Posted: 1/7/2009 5:41:23 PM
you know what you need to do, and if your profile is in hiding, and hasn't been changed, that makes sense...

However perhaps he has his in hiding and just reads the threads, or gets his ya yas off on seeing who is on here, and the silly things they write in their profile...

It has only been three mo. men can be slow at falling head over heels, or he just may not be that in to you... All signs point to that...
 tam879
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Don't know what to do.
Posted: 1/7/2009 8:42:17 PM
If I ever find someone from here or anywhere that I want a relationship with and it works for us both then I`d be off this thing completely. I know that I`d want to be exclusive to that one person only and not be checking out the site over and over. If things don`t work out then you can always come back on here. I`d say dump him if he doesn`t want to get off of this site.
 wileygy
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Don't know what to do.
Posted: 1/7/2009 9:13:12 PM
its pretty obvious that neither of you are living up to your 'agreement'.afterall....you're still here aren't you?!?!?! ...talk about mixed signals!!!

and how many times are you checking to see if he's been on?maybe he thinks you're kinda stalkerish and doesnt want to leave......needs witnesses
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 21
Don't know what to do.
Posted: 1/7/2009 10:51:42 PM
i am s e e i n g a man who likes his profile so he doesn't want to cancel it.
okay................................ BYE KEN
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >