Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MikeHawk1
Msg: 60
view profile
History
what about GUYS performing oral sex?Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
A man should definitely take his time while he is given oral sex to a female. I love doing it and taking your time and exploring it gives you a chance to know where her hots spots are and how and where she likes it, if it maybe soft and slow or fast and hard. But in my opinion there isn't a better taste to have then a womans taste!
 rdcnorm
Msg: 61
what about GUYS performing oral sex?
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:10:06 PM

like LAYS potato chips.
"nobody can eat just one

If I know anything about women,, she will say,, I had better be the only one your eating, or no more lays for you,,,
 MsMicki
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:53:47 PM
that is NOT French!!

but lovely just the same
 LastRide281
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/13/2009 9:45:59 PM
Nothing like a sweet slice of American pie!
 evad77
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/15/2009 1:54:24 PM
I'm not shy about oral sex with my partner,I love pleasing her and I don't know too many guys that dont enjoy giving.
 compleat_man
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/15/2009 2:24:00 PM
is this thread going to go on for 40 + pages (As usual..) with all the guys who want to say that they LIVE to give oral for hours..nay..days..or weeks, at a time..? aw, hell, months.. years..

and how they are all total experts at it, and give every woman they have ever been with, hundreds ..nay, thousands, of consecutive and multiple orgasms..gushing G-spot squriting orgasms?

just a premonition I have..
 phishkev
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2009 2:25:40 PM
YES!!! YES and, uh, YESS!!! If she doesn't like it-it is a deal breaker-I am a sexual being and like what I like-Yep-er!! Ha!!
 twitchy04
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/16/2009 4:55:07 PM

I love giving oral sex and having a woman cum in my mouth...mmmmmmmmmm

You and me both, it's one of the things I enjoy most about being intimate with my partner.
 ohio07
Msg: 82
Posted: 1/17/2009 10:25:15 AM
For both sexes there are selfish lovers and unselfish lovers. Just depends on the person. When your feeling it, and are lost in the moment, you'll practically do anything! Trust me.
 mike for travel
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/5/2009 11:33:31 AM
to me there is no better feeling than to have my partner have uncontrolable orgasms while performing oral sexxx!! usually that is just the start of things to come.
 Hydracone
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/6/2009 12:14:15 AM
I love giving a woman oral. It is really intimate, can actually experience her pleasure with her and its a turn on to turn her on....I think it takes a lot of trust to let a man down there, I know it is like that for me to receive oral.

It is all part of wanting to give who I am with pleasure. Isnt that what it is all about. It isnt selfish...I know some women love to do it, others dont. Its a matter of personal preference. What ever might partner likes I am up for.
 streakyme
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2009 4:53:30 AM
I love to give oral...its superb....my lady let me when we started dating...then we moved in together...and it all but dried up...now I get the sense she just wants me on and to get it over with! Why do women do that?
 compleat_man
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/6/2009 8:16:08 AM

I love to give oral...its superb....my lady let me when we started dating

aw, damn that was soooo generous & altruistic of her!!

should we give her a Humanitarian of the Year award? LMAO
 rdcnorm
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/6/2009 8:52:44 AM
^^^^ I guess the guy is thinking the same thing,, you don't stay there long enough,,
Get what you give,, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
 Adam 4 Coffee
Msg: 97
Posted: 2/7/2009 2:28:44 AM
i love to lick the kitty! But I'm a picky eater unlike ALF! So If its clean I am all for going down town. Sometimes its been a long day and I'll ask my partner to wash up first. I prefer to lick my taco after its fresh out of the shower. I also like it when she is nice enough to sit on a pillow for me so I don't get neck cramps. I got no problem going down to Taco bell or kissing the Alley Cat. I am running out of references but seriously I love doing it. if I really like a girl I'll kiss her on the neck and get lower. If I am kissing her on the thighs that means I want to taste. A good time to give me a sign to make the move. In addition I prfer someone who shaves, waxes, or trims the area. I don't like to gag on hair or floss with your pubes!
 Huggles
Msg: 98
Posted: 2/7/2009 2:45:36 AM
^^ Nothing like getting a burrito when you're going for the taco! LOL, sorry, but your analogy cracked me up! Never heard our 'nether regions' referred to a taco! You should have made a SuperBowl commercial out of that! Kidding bud, know what you're saying.
 GWSmith
Msg: 100
Posted: 4/16/2009 6:50:01 AM
I prefer to give rather than get, this is all I am going to say on the matter unless pressed
 ohio07
Msg: 102
Posted: 4/16/2009 6:09:03 PM
(108) The best solution by a lady on this issue that I have seen so far. Good for you and lucky for him...
 OldSchoolKevin
Msg: 108
Posted: 4/23/2009 12:40:22 PM
Oral is great, it keeps them coming back for more without a doubt. I know I'm doing something right when I have to worry about the women bucking around so much I'm afraid they will knock out my teeth, it probably wouldn't feel so good for them either, they can get downright violent when they climax.

And I've never been with a woman with a too sensitive cl1t, they've all seemed to want heavy duty pressure on their love buttons. Getting the tip of my tongue up under their clitoral hood is a sure winner.

Then there is the occassional long slurp from back to front, that is the area between the vagina and anus, swirl around the vangina and a reach in as far as my tongue can go, then up between the lips, maybe sucking in the puckered dainties some as I go and then the cl1t, oh so good.

Add a finger to work on the G at the same time, works great. Using the other hand to apply some downward pressure slightly above the pubic bone gets the G caught between the penetrating finger and my other hand, the tongue all the while swirling around the cl1t, what red blooded guy could not like this?

Old School Kevin, self proclaimed oral extraordinaire, also voted MVP by every woman I've been with
 chocolatly
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2009 2:28:19 PM
as far as I know...:
I eat my vegetables
and I eat my meat, lol (ohh yerrrr)

wait.. let me rephrase: I eat clean, very well cook meat!
so if it smell funny, & looks shaky, sorta unhealthy, I WON'T EAT THAT!
 hotguy4youindc
Msg: 111
Posted: 4/23/2009 3:07:58 PM
I love it. The sloppier, the better.
 Honcho
Msg: 114
Posted: 4/23/2009 6:37:22 PM
Oh come get me mommy I'm eating dirt! roflmao
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 123
Posted: 4/30/2009 12:25:26 PM

so far we have 105 responses to this thread. and only 1 (you know who you are) single male said he does NOT like to perform oral sex. only 1. out of 105! i dont get it. what is the difference between guys and girls? there are sooo many more girls who dont like to give oral (luckily i have not met many) and almost no guys. do guys really taste so much worse? is the texture of sperm so much different in a bad way? why do so many girls think its "gross" or not enjoyable - to give but almost all guys LOVE to give. why really is there such a difference between guys and girls in this respect? ???

I won't answer this question completely or directly, but I think part of it is an attitude problem. If a woman doesn't enjoy sex, it's her partner's fault and he gets a bad report card. If a man doesn't enjoy sex with his female partner, then he must be gay.

Women do not feel the pressure that men do to perform well and give pleasure. Some women tend to let you use their body to get your own pleasure, rather than use their body (themselves) to give you pleasure. Thank the gods for those that do not have this mentality.

Men do not like to eat **** so much as they like making you cum. Most of us know eating **** works pretty damned good to this end, and is usually appreciated greatly by our partner.
 Krystalpassion
Msg: 128
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:45:49 PM
Girls preforming oral sex are at risk for stds but SO ARE GUYS that preform oral sex. So keep that in mind guys. Bodily fluids.Be safe
 Krystalpassion
Msg: 129
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:46:02 PM
Girls preforming oral sex are at risk for stds but SO ARE GUYS that preform oral sex. So keep that in mind guys. Bodily fluids.Be safe
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >