Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MandaKay
Msg: 105
what about GUYS performing oral sex?Page 4 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I would love to meet a guy who didn't want to do go down.
 TryinMyBest
Msg: 106
what about GUYS performing oral sex?
Posted: 4/23/2009 10:41:47 AM
i gotta say.... i hate seafood lol

but, i do like to go down on them... but they have to be trimmed or almost bare... if you got a briar patch, dont come a knockin! i feel same way both ways... you want us to be tidy, make extra effort, wellll i want the same from you..... i do not care if it takes too long to get it that way (common excuse for shavin legs regularly) hair+female juices = horrible smell... if i make an effort you should as well ....

i think i have only gone down on 3 girls in my entire life... they were special and i would like it to keep it that way.. because of my dislike of taste/smell prob.... i am really good at it and it should be a gift... ive given almost all 3 of those women multiple before even having intercourse... i dont expect women to give me oral but if they ask... "sure, why ask? YES!!" you can never complain when woman can give amazing oral then you dont need to have sex....
 SharkSlayer101
Msg: 107
Posted: 4/23/2009 12:21:28 PM
I loooooooove giving oral until a women is begging me to stop...
 OldSchoolKevin
Msg: 108
Posted: 4/23/2009 12:40:22 PM
Oral is great, it keeps them coming back for more without a doubt. I know I'm doing something right when I have to worry about the women bucking around so much I'm afraid they will knock out my teeth, it probably wouldn't feel so good for them either, they can get downright violent when they climax.

And I've never been with a woman with a too sensitive cl1t, they've all seemed to want heavy duty pressure on their love buttons. Getting the tip of my tongue up under their clitoral hood is a sure winner.

Then there is the occassional long slurp from back to front, that is the area between the vagina and anus, swirl around the vangina and a reach in as far as my tongue can go, then up between the lips, maybe sucking in the puckered dainties some as I go and then the cl1t, oh so good.

Add a finger to work on the G at the same time, works great. Using the other hand to apply some downward pressure slightly above the pubic bone gets the G caught between the penetrating finger and my other hand, the tongue all the while swirling around the cl1t, what red blooded guy could not like this?

Old School Kevin, self proclaimed oral extraordinaire, also voted MVP by every woman I've been with
 chocolatly
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2009 2:28:19 PM
as far as I know...:
I eat my vegetables
and I eat my meat, lol (ohh yerrrr)

wait.. let me rephrase: I eat clean, very well cook meat!
so if it smell funny, & looks shaky, sorta unhealthy, I WON'T EAT THAT!
 hotguy4youindc
Msg: 111
Posted: 4/23/2009 3:07:58 PM
I love it. The sloppier, the better.
 halothane
Msg: 112
Posted: 4/23/2009 3:58:10 PM
I was pleased to see this question asked. I was curious myself.

In my personal experience, I'm a huge fan of giving. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for the whole thing so I'd rather just get my partner off with my mouth. What I DON'T like about giving is trying to be controlled. I will suck and I'll swallow, but I'll move at my own pace. People have mentioned that they don't like the taste or texture? I don't know what that is all about. I always associated with sweet and salty, and at the best times made me think of the Iron and Wine song "Sea and the Rhythm". But, when I am down there I'm in control, so I don't want to be told to put it in further. I *especially* do not want to be physically pushed to do it. For clarification, I appreciate positive feedback or requests, such as to lick the balls - feedback like that is usually good for both of us.

Surprisingly, I do not enjoy receiving. Perhaps it was due to the expectation there seemed to be for reactions. My partner was insensitive to the fact that it took me a while to really get in the mood if we started with oral on me. He'd mentioned before about making previous girlfriends scream with pleasure. Considering that it has taken a while for me to be able to climax on a regular basis, I couldn't really guarantee that I would orgasm when he was trying to get me there. Often it turned into a bit of a stale mate because I got really self conscious and he seemed so too because he thought he wasn't "good enough" to put me over the edge.

But, in general I had a deep appreciation for continued mouth to mouth contact. I love kissing. It's one of the most intimate connections for me. So, although I appreciate both giving and receiving in their own right, I'd much prefer kissing and cuddling before, after, and during sex.
 13karat
Msg: 113
Posted: 4/23/2009 4:07:57 PM

yeah, i know that guys love giving oral. but are there ANY guys who dont like it?
there are so many girls who dont like to give oral. why is there SUCH a difference?
is a guys taste and consistency sooo different? or is it something more? i dont get it.

You are on the other side of the fence, so don't see it from ours. There really is NOT a difference.... there are a lot of men who don't enjoy giving oral.... just as there are women who don't enjoy it.

OT - it is definitely a deal breaker - to me, it is a sign of a selfish lover.... and if they are selfish in the bedroom, they are usually selfish in most other areas of life.
 Honcho
Msg: 114
Posted: 4/23/2009 6:37:22 PM
Oh come get me mommy I'm eating dirt! roflmao
 *kaeleigh*
Msg: 116
Posted: 4/24/2009 8:17:59 PM
I enjoy doing it to guys, but honestly if he doesn't do it back it is not even close to being a deal breaker. It makes me uncomfortable, and I can never relax, and generally would rather just skip it haha.
 LakeCountyGal
Msg: 117
Posted: 4/24/2009 8:35:00 PM
I don't think I've ever met a guy who didn't want to at least try it, and some enjoy it quite a bit. For me, it is kind of a deal breaker. If I do it for him, then I'd like the same in return.
 Onetime around
Msg: 118
Posted: 4/24/2009 8:46:40 PM
Count me in there is nothing better than giving oral sex to a woman, mmmm good
 AKDC
Msg: 119
Posted: 4/30/2009 11:04:47 AM
i love to do it! no reciprocation is needed!
 uzo4u2002
Msg: 121
Posted: 4/30/2009 12:04:46 PM
I love going to town on her...for me, I love to eat the girl out before getting her to go down on me...not only does it get me harder watching her cum, but it also gets her eager to suck every last drop...
 canadiantigerlily
Msg: 122
Posted: 4/30/2009 12:11:48 PM
Take it from me, there are guys who just flat out refuse to give oral. I have dated 2 of them, and when I asked them why, they both said they had had a bad experience with it in the past. For me, it's pretty much a deal breaker if the guy won't do it. I am very confident in my oral skills and want someone who wants to see me satisfied also! It's only fair.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 123
Posted: 4/30/2009 12:25:26 PM

so far we have 105 responses to this thread. and only 1 (you know who you are) single male said he does NOT like to perform oral sex. only 1. out of 105! i dont get it. what is the difference between guys and girls? there are sooo many more girls who dont like to give oral (luckily i have not met many) and almost no guys. do guys really taste so much worse? is the texture of sperm so much different in a bad way? why do so many girls think its "gross" or not enjoyable - to give but almost all guys LOVE to give. why really is there such a difference between guys and girls in this respect? ???

I won't answer this question completely or directly, but I think part of it is an attitude problem. If a woman doesn't enjoy sex, it's her partner's fault and he gets a bad report card. If a man doesn't enjoy sex with his female partner, then he must be gay.

Women do not feel the pressure that men do to perform well and give pleasure. Some women tend to let you use their body to get your own pleasure, rather than use their body (themselves) to give you pleasure. Thank the gods for those that do not have this mentality.

Men do not like to eat **** so much as they like making you cum. Most of us know eating **** works pretty damned good to this end, and is usually appreciated greatly by our partner.
 ramrodguy
Msg: 124
Posted: 4/30/2009 4:07:33 PM
There's nothing I like better than to give a woman good head. I want her to orgasm at least once with my tongue alone. I'm very good at it. Sometimes I enjoy this more than getting there myself.
 LukeFort
Msg: 125
Posted: 4/30/2009 4:38:05 PM
It depends on the girl. I won't go down if its like 2am and ummm..."not so fresh" haha...and she must be groomed. I don't expect her to go down on a a dirty 8-----D. I'll never ask for a BJ but i'll for sure take it if its offered. So I guess I'm trying to say, under the right circumstance going down is great.
 Chow_Chow_Lvr
Msg: 126
Posted: 4/30/2009 4:45:50 PM
A year ago, I didn't like doing it much...now, oh yeah I LOVE it!! lol
It is by far the best thing I like to do sexually.
 Seaside2010
Msg: 127
Posted: 4/30/2009 6:50:01 PM
Absolutely love pleasing a woman and it is about the best thing about Loving on your partner...Seeing those toes curl>>>>>>>>
 Krystalpassion
Msg: 128
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:45:49 PM
Girls preforming oral sex are at risk for stds but SO ARE GUYS that preform oral sex. So keep that in mind guys. Bodily fluids.Be safe
 Krystalpassion
Msg: 129
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:46:02 PM
Girls preforming oral sex are at risk for stds but SO ARE GUYS that preform oral sex. So keep that in mind guys. Bodily fluids.Be safe
 CaliStevo
Msg: 130
Posted: 4/30/2009 10:00:20 PM
Always have, always will!
MMMMM , God made "it" look like a taco, to be EATEN!

Remembers my 1st "squirter".
In 9th grade, at the drive-in movies with my girlfriend, in her 1966 VW beetle.

I'm bent over in her lap, having at it, when all of a sudden, she "gushed", and my mouths' full of her juice.
I had NO clue what just happened,(didn't know of gushers)
and non-chalantly, spit it out the windwing
LOL

MandaKay
Msg: 131
Posted: 5/1/2009 12:09:37 AM

God made "it" look like a taco, to be EATEN!

And this may sound weird, but I'm secretly in love with the taste of girlcum

oh boy. I threw up in my mouth at these 2 comments.
 windloverr
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2009 12:56:02 AM
Personally, I feel like one of Pavlov's dogs; I literally salivate more just thinking about going down on a woman. I love everything about it; textures, tastes, smells, sensations, and reactions. However, I'm NOT a big fan of 69. Occassionally, and in transition, it can be ok; but if I find it too distracting. If I'm going down on a woman; I want to be concentrating on her; and if she's going down on me, I want to be concentrating on what she is doing, and how she's making me feel, as opposed to feeling what she's doing, while trying to give her pleasure.

For me, it's a total turn on; and a deal breaker. I can't imagine a satisfactory sex life if SHE won't let me go down on HER.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >