Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheReason_
Msg: 255
view profile
History
what about GUYS performing oral sex?Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
lol better not tell him that eating ass drives some women crazy!!!

Right after a shower.

Right after running a full marathon, not so much.

Bwahaha
 natgoat227
Msg: 257
view profile
History
What about GUYS performing oral sex?
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:34:53 AM
I feel very close to a woman while giving her oral sex. I do not expect anything in return... that is up to her.

Agreed!!
But the more She likes it...the more likely she is to Reciprocate!!
So....I give Every Effort to
Send Her to Mars!!!...every chance I get..!!
It's gratifying enough to be able to ~Dot her 'T's and Cross her Eyes~..!!!
 greybeard420
Msg: 258
what about GUYS performing oral sex?
Posted: 6/22/2012 12:08:41 PM
If I cant stick y face in it then I'm sure not gonna stick something as valueable as my****in it!!
 Cowboybt5
Msg: 259
Posted: 6/22/2012 2:14:16 PM
abeille1217
I agree with your interpretation of that coment. He doesn't know what he missing, obviously....
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 261
Posted: 6/22/2012 5:03:29 PM
Meet a guy on here, after so many date's, had sex. Bad sex. I had to tell him, if he couldnt please me, there wouldnt be any more date's. I came right out and asked him if he goes down, He told, me he really doesnt like to, but would. It's bad, when a guy wants to use his finger, and jump in as soon as it gets wet. It is a deal breaker for me. I love to get and give.
 cocoicet
Msg: 262
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:29:00 PM
What happens when they just don't do it? And when you ask them,t hey try, but end up having a gagging fit? Now, I make sure I am super clean down there. I change my undies everyday and use sweet smelling sprays and still he won't please me! But it's okay when he wants a bj. I have to do that and for some reason, he thinks that get me off? It doesn't. I do that to please him, it does nothing for me.

I dont' think this is fair, but he is good in other ways and as his moments to to speak. But what's the deal with a woman enjoying oral ? I don't undstand why he is so grossed out by it. I feel guilty if I ask and then I feel like a dirty pig that doesn't keep myself clean.

Another Iwas with, loves it. He doesn't gag at all so I don't think it's for lack of hygeine. He enjoys it and he makes me enjoy it with lots of vocals. LOL! Men are all different but personally I find it very
dissatifying if a man will not give his half of this "project." This is such a great way to foreplay and I find that the other man I have been with, is great with intercourse and then it is more enjoyable and no pain at all. The other one hurts because he doesn't lubricate me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me vent.
 kupuna1
Msg: 263
Posted: 6/23/2012 10:40:34 AM
I would like to know you, cause I luv to play in the Pink & was taught to eat slow!
 Lioness6
Msg: 264
Posted: 6/23/2012 12:06:27 PM
Hey girl...I agree with you! I have had two boyfriends that were black that wouldn't go down, and one that would. Let's just say I left one for the one that wanted to go down....and it was great! I had my very first orgasm with him, and he taught me so much about my body. I think every relationship that I had with white guys...they want to do it; and it freaks them out when you WON'T! I only do oral with people I am in relationships with, and it's trully a special experience. After showering or taking a bubble bath with that special person, and exploring every detail of their body is truly enlightening. If men knew that 90% of women CUM from ORAL pleasure and not from fu#$ing; and get more WET, when they are having this done. Guys when we are wet..lol; so are you!
 FunlovingMemphisMan
Msg: 265
Posted: 6/24/2012 12:11:01 PM
Well can only speak for myself , but I sometimes think I get more out of giving than she does!!!!!!!!! Dont get me wrong , I love to recieve as well but I prefer to give . So , any ladies that like the sound of that , hit me up !!!!!!!!!!! lol
 matchlight
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2012 5:54:31 PM

But it's okay when he wants a bj. I have to do that and for some reason, he thinks that get me off? It doesn't. I do that to please him, it does nothing for me.

My goodness, that is depressing! I've known women who were fascinated with doing it. It's a big turn on to know your partner is really into giving--if I sense a woman thinks she's doing it out of a sense of duty, I'd rather she skipped it.
 BRIAN110872
Msg: 267
Posted: 6/24/2012 6:00:07 PM
i love to give a woman oral sex.
 funafterdarkalways74
Msg: 268
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2012 6:56:10 AM
I love it personally, to any man who truly believes that he is a good lover and not performing oral sex on a woman is BS..............I love to do it...........giving a womn pleasure in so many ways..
 vestaceres
Msg: 269
Posted: 6/25/2012 7:11:11 AM
A man who selfishly expects oral sex with an amazing outcome and doesn't satisfy his partner in kind, should not be engaging in sex, at all - IMHO.
 putmeunder
Msg: 270
Posted: 6/25/2012 8:39:32 AM
Definitely feel I can provide a good oral servicing for a girl, I don;t see anything wrong with it. It's something I enjoy doing, I like making a girl happy in-general.
 rwp1960
Msg: 272
Posted: 6/26/2012 4:04:58 PM
Do it, enjoy it, and swallow! If you want it, you have to be willing to do it. Why put it in your mouth , if your going to spit it out!
 baddestboy6969
Msg: 273
Posted: 6/28/2012 11:19:46 PM
U r missing out steph. I love giving oral and I am damn good at it. Lmao hit me up ladies lmao
 zilladakilla25
Msg: 275
Posted: 6/29/2012 8:20:46 PM
Eating **** is my specialty... mmm... and i love it when a girl cums in my mouth!!! :p
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 276
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:03:12 AM
I love going down. Love it. I like it so much that I used to think that one of my criteria for a woman needed to be that she herself had the criteria that a man do it for her. Not that she just liked it, was open to it, etc...but that she herself required it of a man. That's the kind of woman I want to go down on.
 Wedne003
Msg: 277
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:39:29 PM
I love it, it was a shame my ex wife hated it.....I could ever understand why.....

Maybe one day someone will explain it to me !!!!!!
 Felixmaster45
Msg: 278
Posted: 6/30/2012 7:15:26 PM
Haha well personally I haven't been given good oral atleast it's all been kind of horrible to be honest lol I.e not even getting anywhere close xD but I do love to give it haha. It just because I'm good at it and with my fingers (lol attempt at not being up myself? Failed!) but I'm not selfish haha I'm a passionate lover so even if it isn't good in that department for me I want to atleast pleasure the girl I'm with properly lol. I dont even bother asking for oral from the girl anymore haha only if they offer it :P
 LukeMM23
Msg: 279
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:01:23 PM
I love giving, just as much as receiving. I was able to really get an orgasm out of a girl, simply with my tongue and I felt a pride in myself that I have never been able to duplicate with anything else. I loved that I was able to make this girl feel so good... if even for a short time.

It was actually hard for me to feel comfortable, letting any girl give me oral. I imagined how I would feel in that situation. It goes back to the old adage, do unto others what you would have done to you. You know? I can't bear the thought of sucking on a**** So, yeah, I didn't want to put my partner through that.

However, one girl - whether she was lying or not, I don't know - but, she told me that she really liked giving head. And that helped me a lot.

Now, I love to give AND receive.

However, this new girl I'm dating, she seems to hate both.
 LukeMM23
Msg: 280
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:07:04 PM
NICELY PUT.

In order to really love and enjoy sex, oral or whatever, you have to understand, appreciate and LOVE how messy it is. It's taboo. That's a thrill in itself. But, if you let go of your reservations toward anything taboo and dive right in, you might enjoy anything your partner comes up with.

It took me a little while to get used to the taste and smell of vaginal juices. But, then, I realized that everything about sex is messy. In the best possible way, it's like playing in the mud as a child. Only now, it's feeling pleasure in all parts of our bodies. Not just indulging in our need to be bad. And I think a lot of people have convinced themselves that sex is bad or evil. And therefore, oral sex is extremely scary.
 Oncetwice57
Msg: 282
Posted: 8/15/2012 3:57:33 AM
Ive never been with a woman who didnt enjoy what I liked....ORAL......had a couple resist a bit till they felt my tongue.....not concieted mind you.....just know and enjoy it!
 oneofakind704
Msg: 283
Posted: 8/15/2012 8:37:21 AM
I'm cool with going down on my partner,just want to make her cum over and over again!
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 285
Posted: 8/15/2012 2:12:21 PM
This might sound strange...but...giving head to a Lady that I love is...BY FAR...my greatest joy in life. ****...***hole...armpits...any and all of it. And...the weird thing is...I couldn't care less about having Her orally service me at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >