Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funafterdarkalways74
Msg: 268
view profile
History
what about GUYS performing oral sex?Page 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I love it personally, to any man who truly believes that he is a good lover and not performing oral sex on a woman is BS..............I love to do it...........giving a womn pleasure in so many ways..
 vestaceres
Msg: 269
what about GUYS performing oral sex?
Posted: 6/25/2012 7:11:11 AM
A man who selfishly expects oral sex with an amazing outcome and doesn't satisfy his partner in kind, should not be engaging in sex, at all - IMHO.
 putmeunder
Msg: 270
Posted: 6/25/2012 8:39:32 AM
Definitely feel I can provide a good oral servicing for a girl, I don;t see anything wrong with it. It's something I enjoy doing, I like making a girl happy in-general.
 rwp1960
Msg: 272
Posted: 6/26/2012 4:04:58 PM
Do it, enjoy it, and swallow! If you want it, you have to be willing to do it. Why put it in your mouth , if your going to spit it out!
 baddestboy6969
Msg: 273
Posted: 6/28/2012 11:19:46 PM
U r missing out steph. I love giving oral and I am damn good at it. Lmao hit me up ladies lmao
 zilladakilla25
Msg: 275
Posted: 6/29/2012 8:20:46 PM
Eating **** is my specialty... mmm... and i love it when a girl cums in my mouth!!! :p
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 276
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:03:12 AM
I love going down. Love it. I like it so much that I used to think that one of my criteria for a woman needed to be that she herself had the criteria that a man do it for her. Not that she just liked it, was open to it, etc...but that she herself required it of a man. That's the kind of woman I want to go down on.
 Wedne003
Msg: 277
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:39:29 PM
I love it, it was a shame my ex wife hated it.....I could ever understand why.....

Maybe one day someone will explain it to me !!!!!!
 Felixmaster45
Msg: 278
Posted: 6/30/2012 7:15:26 PM
Haha well personally I haven't been given good oral atleast it's all been kind of horrible to be honest lol I.e not even getting anywhere close xD but I do love to give it haha. It just because I'm good at it and with my fingers (lol attempt at not being up myself? Failed!) but I'm not selfish haha I'm a passionate lover so even if it isn't good in that department for me I want to atleast pleasure the girl I'm with properly lol. I dont even bother asking for oral from the girl anymore haha only if they offer it :P
 LukeMM23
Msg: 279
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:01:23 PM
I love giving, just as much as receiving. I was able to really get an orgasm out of a girl, simply with my tongue and I felt a pride in myself that I have never been able to duplicate with anything else. I loved that I was able to make this girl feel so good... if even for a short time.

It was actually hard for me to feel comfortable, letting any girl give me oral. I imagined how I would feel in that situation. It goes back to the old adage, do unto others what you would have done to you. You know? I can't bear the thought of sucking on a**** So, yeah, I didn't want to put my partner through that.

However, one girl - whether she was lying or not, I don't know - but, she told me that she really liked giving head. And that helped me a lot.

Now, I love to give AND receive.

However, this new girl I'm dating, she seems to hate both.
 LukeMM23
Msg: 280
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:07:04 PM
NICELY PUT.

In order to really love and enjoy sex, oral or whatever, you have to understand, appreciate and LOVE how messy it is. It's taboo. That's a thrill in itself. But, if you let go of your reservations toward anything taboo and dive right in, you might enjoy anything your partner comes up with.

It took me a little while to get used to the taste and smell of vaginal juices. But, then, I realized that everything about sex is messy. In the best possible way, it's like playing in the mud as a child. Only now, it's feeling pleasure in all parts of our bodies. Not just indulging in our need to be bad. And I think a lot of people have convinced themselves that sex is bad or evil. And therefore, oral sex is extremely scary.
 Oncetwice57
Msg: 282
Posted: 8/15/2012 3:57:33 AM
Ive never been with a woman who didnt enjoy what I liked....ORAL......had a couple resist a bit till they felt my tongue.....not concieted mind you.....just know and enjoy it!
 oneofakind704
Msg: 283
Posted: 8/15/2012 8:37:21 AM
I'm cool with going down on my partner,just want to make her cum over and over again!
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 285
Posted: 8/15/2012 2:12:21 PM
This might sound strange...but...giving head to a Lady that I love is...BY FAR...my greatest joy in life. ****...***hole...armpits...any and all of it. And...the weird thing is...I couldn't care less about having Her orally service me at all.
 fireball650
Msg: 286
Posted: 8/15/2012 2:55:18 PM
All i can say is if your have not make your partner squirm around the bed an here don't stop an moan in pleasure your probity have not found her sweet spot but when you do oo la la
 soulsearcher012
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2012 3:41:09 PM
It's my most favorite thing to give a woman in bed !! Nothing better you can do to make her feel great IMO
 sportnut69
Msg: 288
Posted: 8/16/2012 9:54:01 AM
I think that oral sex on woman should be mandatory, but only if she wants it. I believe that if you don't fulfill her needs, she might lack fulfilling yours. I personally love giving oral because i see woman's goods as a beautiful piece of art. I thrive off the pleasure she feels. To be simple, If you expect someone to do something to you, you should be willing to return the favour. I don't know why anyone wouldn't enjoy knowing that they are pleasing her.
 broncosgirl88
Msg: 289
Posted: 8/16/2012 10:26:51 AM
i dated a guy who didn't do it but, after 3 or 4 times of giving him mouth satisfaction i decided its other both ways no way.. i broke up with him the day after i do have a rule if u don't i won't other then that pack your bags
 gtomustang
Msg: 290
Posted: 8/16/2012 1:32:44 PM
'tis better to give...than recieve. Well, for me anyway...my mind wanders when I have nothing to play with. 'Can't speak for all men, however. But waiting for the teeth is like waiting for the other shoe to proverbially drop, ya know?

But nibble-kissing up the inside of her thigh, feeling her legs move in anticipation of eventually feeling my lips on her's before my tongue starts working like a hummingbird interested in nectar from her rose petals...it's all about the reaction, isn't it? and not like a woman's gonna feel teeth south of her nipples, so how can a guy screw up? OK, yes, I know, he still needs to practice.

but its all back to the reaction and the control. You've got them, and their attention. They just have to lay back and let you turn them on, take them to orgasm over and over (lucky women :) ).
 GreenEyedSusan1
Msg: 291
Posted: 8/16/2012 7:52:39 PM
I think it ALL has to do with the MAN and how you are together. Do you communicate well together? Are they a giver and a taker (to me, the best kind)? Are they enthusiastic about it? Do they make you feel like they CARE about YOUR satisfaction before they get theirs?

When I want a man, I WANT HIM and no one else. And in the past, I have ALWAYS been the giver because that is how I am. I just believed that is the way it is and that most men just take without giving. I LOVE to give and ALL I need
is trust in the relationship and to know he likes receiving it and then I will think of every reason under the sun as to when and why he needs it from me. Surprising him is half the fun to me.

But as far as ME getting it? I can think of three men in the very distant past who gave me oral sex. It was simply a part of foreplay and not a means to an end, so to speak, so I never came from it, not once. It was okay and felt pretty good but it wasn't something I couldn't live without.

Now, I've recently come off of a long self-imposed hiatus from men and sex in general. And no, not weeks, not months, but years, okay? And let's just say, I'm ready.

And then I met someone a few weeks ago. Someone that I actually WANTED, which is pretty rare for me. He was open and communicative and enthusiastic and I felt relaxed and trusting because of it. BUT, he was also VERY skilled and attentive and now I have totally changed my mind. No, I take that back. HE changed my mind. I can unequivocally state without hesitation that I will never, ever go without GOOD oral sex in a relationship ever again.

NOW I FINALLY get what the fuss is all about.
 beastman666
Msg: 292
Posted: 8/16/2012 9:16:50 PM
i swallow all of it i love it when a woman cums or squirts in my mouth....bring it on all of it!!!!!
 CodyLynnL
Msg: 293
Posted: 8/18/2012 3:28:56 PM
This is the only aspect of sex that I really, really look forward to & am very enthusiastic about. I'm not pious or egotistical about it, and I'm not the kind of guy who believes he's exceptionally "skilled" or can convert women who are reluctant. But I genuinely love the idea and it's my absolute fantasy to be intimate with a woman in that sense. Hopefully one day..
 FishOwl
Msg: 294
Posted: 8/18/2012 4:25:55 PM
Cunnilingus, oral sex on a woman, is the best. It is the most pleasure a man can give a woman, if she will accept it and I have had one who would not.

If I like the lady her body becomes a fine instrument which, with practice, can be used to bring forth the most amazing reactions. Usually multiple times in one session.
 Taurus2107
Msg: 295
Posted: 8/18/2012 5:41:16 PM
I have no problem doing it! I'm a very oral person!
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 296
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 5:44:23 AM
ALWAYS and it's a condition of mine to give oral to women or those I have dated anyway....I love it...love the kissing and touching and teasing that goes along with it....never had a complaint and always love the sounds of her enjoying what I like.....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >