Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LaBuenaVida86
Msg: 217
view profile
History
what about GUYS performing oral sex?Page 9 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

Ever hear of SOAP ??????????????

BTW... you do realize that most everyone by the time they reach adulthood have vomited at least once right ?

Oops, did I just ruin the whole kissing experience for you ?

Why would I want a woman's vag juices in my mouth / face?

Like I said, its where women PISS from. Its a ****ing waste disposal organ for urine.
 trulyhawt
Msg: 218
what about GUYS performing oral sex?
Posted: 5/16/2012 2:22:02 PM
I like to have my bumcrack licked and most men love to do it. but you above, probably think a woman should want your disgusting jism in her face & mouth, right?
 LaBuenaVida86
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2012 2:42:49 PM

I like to have my bumcrack licked and most men love to do it. but you above, probably think a woman should want your disgusting jism in her face & mouth, right?

Bumcrack licked huh? Thats just fugging disgusting! lol

I think a woman should like what ever she wants to like. If she likes that stuff than fine, if not thats fine to.

I certainly dont make women go down on me, knowing I wont be returning the favor. I wont stop them though :)
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 220
Posted: 5/16/2012 3:45:20 PM
If I were religious, I'd thank God for guys who don't eat pvssy. As it is, I guess I can only thank those men who don't. So thank you to all the LaBuenaVida86's of the world. Thank you very much!
 jpeuphoria
Msg: 221
Posted: 5/16/2012 4:28:31 PM
I actually love it. I love when they gush and squirt all in my mouth and face. thats one of thr hottest things out there. Hell i dont stop there, i go to the backside as well and take care of that as well. Yummmmmy.
 needingsomeone44
Msg: 222
Posted: 5/16/2012 4:45:23 PM
personally I've never had a girl get me off with oral, apparently I'm missing out but I do luv giving it to the girls. Especially when you tease their clit and their back can't stop arching
 Robbie_new
Msg: 223
Posted: 5/17/2012 6:30:06 AM
I love going down on a women. I just started getting intimate with a girl who's uncomfortable with the idea and it's making me uncomfortable in the relationship. Aside from enjoying making my girl squirm, chuck and jive with pleasure; it's a good way to make sure everything is relatively normal, for instance. One time a girl had a clit ring that looked a little corroded so I asked and the girl said she hadn’t been able to take it out for two years…? If I hadn’t seen that I may have ended up with tetanus or who knows what!
 ComplekCity
Msg: 224
Posted: 5/17/2012 8:41:36 AM

Why would I want a woman's vag juices in my mouth / face?

To a healthy heterosexual male this is like a human being asking " why would I want to breathe air ? " LOL

Like I said, its where women PISS from. Its a ****ing waste disposal organ for urine.

You have my sympathy if this is the only way you view the vajayjay.

You're missing out dude, but different strokes and all that. We all have lines we won't cross. I wouldn't want to kiss a girl if she just finished sucking my wang after I'd been up her poop chute.

Most guys don't want to get intimate with the rear simply due to the fact that they know brown bears have been in the area recently , but some like to go hiking anyway.

Cheers !
 ArticLife
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2012 11:10:04 AM
I would likely attribute it to a libido level factor. The more drive to get sex you have, the more your logical mind is broken down by that carnal desire, at least in these cases. It means you can overlook the fact that genitals and back door area pass waste through them daily.

If your sex drive is not very high, though, like me; you simply cannot look past that. I am not even a germophobe or close to it, it merely does not seem appealing. Much in the same way I am baffled that people actually enjoy cheese, which is rotten moldy fermented & curdled extract out of an animals nipples. Sounds yummy..

They are not areas I would want my mouth near. Similarly, if a girl did enjoy to go down on me, I would not want to kiss her unless she cleaned her mouth after. It's just disgusting, I don't look at bodily fluids and think, oh that looks so delicious.

But then, to be perfectly honest, I think the human body is very disgusting.
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2012 11:13:06 AM
Women don't piss from their vagina, genius.
 ahhwhoo
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2012 11:59:10 AM
Hey,

I am with you, oral sex on a woman is great, I love it when she skeets on my face.
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 228
Posted: 5/18/2012 12:42:45 PM
LaBuenaVida...... You young stud you!!!! NOT!
When your girl cheats on you because you wont give her what is arguably for many women, more pleasurable than penetration..... you will remember this. Perhaps one day you will grow up.

Ohh yeah.... if she doesn't go down on you because you pee outta that 1/4 inch killer..... remember... what goes around comes around.
 guitarist232
Msg: 229
Posted: 5/18/2012 12:46:43 PM
Nothing better then going down on a nice clean shaved one! lol I could go at it for hours! =P Almostt better then the actual sex!
 cave85man
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2012 3:54:24 PM
i think it's great to give a woman oral and all the women iv'e been with loved it too. it doesn't really matter to me if she spits or swallows but it does feel better to cum in her mouth.
 Abercrombiecam
Msg: 231
Posted: 5/18/2012 11:43:04 PM
I've always enjoyed it, can't believe there are guys who say they don't. But, hey whatever. More for me!
 RD2112
Msg: 232
Posted: 5/19/2012 2:33:39 AM
I dated a woman that wanted it and hated to return the favor. That was a very short relationship.

-Oral sex is awesome.
-Pubic hair should never have been invented.
-Exploring while down there is SWEEEEEET.
-I crave the taste of a woman .
-A woman that can finish me off orally will get many favors done.
-Any guy that dislikes oral is obviously not gay. bwahaha ...just missing out
 Tristle
Msg: 233
Posted: 5/19/2012 8:31:33 AM
depends on the woman. will do it if asked to. I dont' think I am too good at it
 HAWKEYE1940
Msg: 234
Posted: 5/19/2012 9:16:03 AM
Oral sex is fantastic especially if a man has ED. He can still drive his woman into moaning. Here is the menu. Buy some very good lotion at your Seductions outlet. Take your woman out for a nice dinner, then return to her home for another glass of wine, cuddling, kissing and fondling. If you are really good, she will lead you to her command center. Once in commence undressing her slowly. When the two of your are almost naked, begin the back rub with the lotion going down past her butt to her feet. Then turn her over on her back and start on her feet and work up past the garden to her tits. With the right lotion, a man can massage her breasts, and then suck on the nipples, and move down to her love canal and kiss around the canal, holding her breasts at the same time to increase the flow of the love juices. At the appropriate time go for it. Find her clitoris and suck on it gently and listen to her beg for more. If she has multiple orgasms, this is better than a man penetrating her and leaving after he ejaculates. She can have orgasm after orgasm and the man can continue to smell and taste the sweet juices that flow until she is exhausted. What is great about this kind of orgasm, in a half hour, she will be ready to go again!!!
 HAWKEYE1940
Msg: 235
Posted: 5/19/2012 9:17:30 AM
Oral sex is fantastic especially if a man has ED. He can still drive his woman into moaning. Here is the menu. Buy some very good lotion at your Seductions outlet. Take your woman out for a nice dinner, then return to her home for another glass of wine, cuddling, kissing and fondling. If you are really good, she will lead you to her command center. Once in commence undressing her slowly. When the two of your are almost naked, begin the back rub with the lotion going down past her butt to her feet. Then turn her over on her back and start on her feet and work up past the garden to her tits. With the right lotion, a man can massage her breasts, and then suck on the nipples, and move down to her love canal and kiss around the canal, holding her breasts at the same time to increase the flow of the love juices. At the appropriate time go for it. Find her clitoris and suck on it gently and listen to her beg for more. If she has multiple orgasms, this is better than a man penetrating her and leaving after he ejaculates. She can have orgasm after orgasm and the man can continue to smell and taste the sweet juices that flow until she is exhausted. What is great about this kind of orgasm, in a half hour, she will be ready to go again!!!
 The_Big_Slim
Msg: 236
Posted: 5/19/2012 3:13:34 PM
Hell I'll give a woman oral without asking for anything in return, as long as I know she is enjoying it I am as well..... nothing is better than taking care of a woman and making her toes curl, to most it's an act..... to me, it's an art ^_~
 TD625
Msg: 237
Posted: 5/19/2012 3:48:58 PM
I stopped dating a guy simply because he wouldn't perform it on me. He said it wasn't me he just simply didn't do that to woman. However he allow me to do it to HIM every time we had sex. Needless to say it's definitely a deal breaker to me.
 CJinCentralPa
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2012 3:54:51 PM
sounds like a "68"...do me and I will owe you one.

I have always felt it is better to give then recieve.
 TD625
Msg: 239
Posted: 5/19/2012 3:59:31 PM
I stopped seeing a guy for that exact reason. Definite deal breaker for me.
 gtr1025
Msg: 240
Posted: 5/19/2012 4:18:05 PM
Oral is DEF a 2 way street! You don't want to play......get off the highway!
 Sexyboy4542
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2012 5:20:42 PM
i love eatin me some **** i like it alot
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >