Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Semen & Vaginal Secretions And The Way They TastePage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
If you eat or drink the right stuff you to can be sweet!
 hopeforlove69
Msg: 68
Semen & Vaginal Secretions And The Way They Taste
Posted: 3/13/2009 1:18:21 PM
I've always found that my GF's juice way very sweet and tasty. I loved to eat her out and drink her juices. She was a squirter and that was very sweet tasting. We always kissed after giving each other head. I love it. I also have gone down on her after intercourse and find nothing wrong or wierd about it.
 lakelake
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/13/2009 3:03:04 PM

We are not talking sweet like honey or sugar. There is a taste to semen and vaginal secretions. It varies with the individual.

Very true..and it also varies at different times of the month. My can taste sweet, no taste, tangy, so forth. Never bad!

widowedmom...you are HOT!!!
 whytwater
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/13/2009 3:56:04 PM

iv tasted myself on a guy and must say its rather pleasent, like toblerone,

Candy?!!! You cream candy??? FFO!!!! LOL! Only a true witch, or Terry Southern's creation, could do that.
 RobertKoi
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/13/2009 4:39:10 PM
I couldn't care less about c-ocks but pussies taste a bit sour (almost like keeping your tongue on the poles of a battery), salty or just nothing. And yes, it depends on her food habits.
 whytwater
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/13/2009 4:42:51 PM

almost like keeping your tongue on the poles of a battery),

Tonguing batteries!!?? You molested a battery!!!!??? OMG!!!
 RobertKoi
Msg: 74
Posted: 3/13/2009 4:49:45 PM
"Tonguing batteries!!?? You molested a battery!!!!??? OMG!!!"
---------
Well, I'll leave the c-ock stories to you. :) But yeah, it DOES remind one of that, i.e., the battery thing. Or make that a WEAK battery. :)
 whytwater
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/13/2009 4:56:55 PM

But yeah, it DOES remind one of that, i.e., the battery thing. Or make that a WEAK battery. :)

Was just fooking around. I can agree that some do seem to have a faint metallic tang, without the battery odor though, and that's alot better than the fish analogies, which I never have encountered (raw, cooked, pickled or otherwise).
 MsMicki
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2009 4:59:15 PM
so that's where the battery to BOB went......
 letshaveacrack!
Msg: 77
Posted: 3/13/2009 5:28:29 PM
iv tasted myself on a guy and must say its rather pleasent, like toblerone, made for sharing

Hmmm Thank you !! that will be my next p[ick up line,, Lets go home and share some Toblerone LOL
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 78
Posted: 3/13/2009 5:31:46 PM
Ms Micki ... Im tired off buying you batteries hun ... ... I think its time for the 220 pOwer tools ...

AnglFlyn
 MsMicki
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2009 5:44:37 PM
Angl.....u know durn well last time we tried using something that plugged in u just about hung yourself.....
lets go for the rechargable Ryobi this time!!
Posted: 3/14/2009 12:53:00 PM
I can say that neither Female or male taste sweet physically but to certain people certain things are a delicacy. it may be an acquired taste and delightful to that person :}

Some are much better than others .... 4 sho :}
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 81
Posted: 3/14/2009 1:18:36 PM
Micki ... Well why didnt you put your hand around my kneck sweety ? ... Ya know I like all that kiki stuff ... Rechargable ? ... But can you last hun ? ... You know how cracky I get when I dont orgasm over and over ... ...

I know after reading this forum Im going to start eating even more fruit ... Banana please ... ...

AnglFlyn
 whytwater
Msg: 82
Posted: 3/14/2009 2:05:46 PM

OMG what have i started on the toblerone,
Oh sorry guys

No need for apology, GreenWitch- that was mostly my fault for making sport, kinda like kicking those little rocks on the side of the road.

I can say that neither Female or male taste sweet physically . . . .

The implications here are . . . . staggering! You have tasted them all??!! The finest journals await your report. Lol. Wait, uhh, you missed me, somehow.

but to certain people certain things are a delicacy. it may be an acquired taste and delightful to that person :}

Parsnips. Parsnips are a delicacy, at least to the czars. Oh, and me (forgotten again!).
And I savored the taste from the first.

Some are much better than others

All parsnips taste the same, which is why I can say they are a singular delicacy. But with this last claim, outta context, I can agree with you; I've never tasted a woman (her genitals, for the sake of scientific precision) that I didn't like (apologies, Will Rogers), all were delicacies to some degree, but it was the act that was memorably sweet, not so much the taste (sorry Witch, never got close to candy, much less chocolate. lol).

More seriously (but not totally), TrueBlue, what's a parsnip-eater taste like? Double delicate?
 letshaveacrack!
Msg: 83
Posted: 3/14/2009 7:17:54 PM
I just remeber an old joke that maybe clarifies how diffrent nationalities see and expirence things,, please let me know if i am all wrong

Juha from Finland told Pekka that he was moving to USA to make money and he left.
Juha called pekka one year later and , pekka asked how is America,, Juha goes i have started a bussines and i am doing really well ,, making millions,, Pekkas ask what are you doing
Juha says i invetntd a spray and what you do is you spray it on the **** and the **** smells and taste like strawberries and i can tell you this one sells like hotcakes,, making millions, and they hung up
A year later Juha calls again ,, and Pekka ask, how is the bussines Juha goes doing really well what about you Pekka ??
Pekka goeas I was thinking about your brilliant idea and i also invented a spray,
This spray you spray it on the strawberries and what happens the strawberries smells and taste like **** and i am selling heaps and i am making millions :)
 joweb2
Msg: 84
Posted: 3/15/2009 10:40:07 AM
From what I have read here on the post, the different type of fruits make a difference, have any one tried { weiners or some call them hot dogs } with your male partner? I reckon I will be interested in eat more fruits now.
 Handyman434
Msg: 85
Posted: 3/15/2009 11:08:45 AM
Semen and vaginal fluids are taste based on diets. I was married to an Italian, and she ate Garlic on everything! I had to force myself to go down on her and I love giving oral. Most women are delicious to me, however now and then a woman who eats alot of hot and spicey foods exibit strong odors and taste that are hard to adapt to. I believe every woman has tasted herself at one time or another, and guys you have done it too, so you know how you taste. Men that don't eat alot af salt, refrain from drink s that replace salt, and who work out and sweat regulary will not taste as salty. This is a based scientific study and factual. Your diet basis your taste.
 RaceScrutineer
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/28/2013 12:55:56 AM
I like the way you think. Cheers, D.W.
 swm69
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/28/2013 1:32:34 AM
I don't know that sweet is the right word, but I enjoy the taste of some women more than others. I love giving oral regardless of the smell and/or taste.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 5:01:05 AM
depends on what you eat before.....have tasted mine thru her...called snow-balling and it was sweet as was hers....most don't do this practice but I find it erotic and also IF she sucks me it's only fair we share in the delights....love to also make cream pies as long as it's my cream....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >