Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Impromptu Gathering of the Fisherpeople AFTERMATH (Photos)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Impromptu Gathering of the Fisherpeople AFTERMATH (Photos)Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
well i guess you could say a tasty looking female could be Maulicious
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 48
Impromptu Gathering of the Fisherpeople AFTERMATH (Photos)
Posted: 1/17/2009 9:11:32 AM
I LOVE Maulicious!!!! Its like a combo of maul and delicious...definitely Maul Worthy!! Pro Maul!
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 49
Great Scott, I think I've got it!
Posted: 1/17/2009 5:38:55 PM
All of this Maul-speak has given me a great idea! Kat, you should host an upcoming "maul-themed" Get Together. You can call it "Maul of America". Those that want to participate can get buttons that state: "I Vote Pro-Maul". Those that do not want to participate can have buttons that state "I have a large stick up my @ss".

Each attendee could then purchase Mauligans...to be traded for "mauls" of the man or lady of their choice. That would certainly get people talking to each other, whaddya think?

Jai - you and I actually met at All Stars - we were both coming in the door at the same time. Do you recall? And yes, I was wearing a gold fringey jacket - it actually is part of a two piece swanky c0cktail dress. But it works with jeans, too!
 CPR LADY
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/19/2009 7:13:07 PM
OMG That was you.
Forgive me Sue, my mauled body was lost in the moment.
You are so much fun. I want that jacket, it looked so good on you.
Hope to see you at Shadys this Saturday. Than you can meet The Great Dane that I keep getting mauled upon. Lucky me

Jersey Girl
Jai
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/19/2009 7:19:00 PM
Sue did not meet Dane at Bobbys? Was Dane not there??

I do not think Sue is going to be able to make it to Shady's...it is her on time with her son. :O(
 previouslyme
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/19/2009 8:44:28 PM
Does Great Dane have a brother maybe? Great Scott???? Would like to meet him!

CPR LADY
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/19/2009 9:55:30 PM
Kat,
I didn't even talk to Sue, shame on me.
And so she did not meet Dane, next time
and Shelia, no bros', but some great guy friends. Trying to get a few to come Saturday nite at Shadys'.

Jersey Girl
Jai
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:46:07 PM
Forgive me Sue, my mauled body was lost in the moment.
You are so much fun. I want that jacket, it looked so good on you.

Wow, thank you! What an incredibly nice thing to say! (beaming!) I think this last impromptu party at Bobby's was the most fun I've had at a POF party to date. BTW - I've sort of gleaned from the message boards here that you are the "owner" of one great "Dane" who appears to be a great looking guy that makes you happy! Kudos for you - you have found the yin to your yang! Send the rest of us some of that good karma!

Kat, you are correct! Gosh, you and I haven't even started DATING (yet ) and you already know my custody schedule. How about "The Maul Over Mid America"? Seriously - I think this thing has legs..
 CPR LADY
Msg: 55
Posted: 1/20/2009 5:39:58 AM
Sue,
You are quite welcome. We will have even more fun as the New Year gives us promises to all. So, I will definetly be sending Karma each and everyway I can. As for being the "owner", of one GREAT DANE, hmm, not sure about the owning, but I can tell you this, don't ever stop dancing my friends.
He really is a true, sincere, great looking guy and I am just as lucky. The yin to my yang as you say.

Thank you.
Jersey Girl
Jai
 previouslyme
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/20/2009 7:32:10 AM
I will be going to see Hillbilly Authority this weekend... they are playing within 10 miles of my house! Have some friends meeting there. Some new POFers too!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/20/2009 8:16:42 AM
Hey Sheila...post that in the weekends thread and those who are not going to Shady's or some other gig, might join you, too!

Sue-D...I love your Maul over Midwest theme idea! LOL I think we need to make that the next whopper one! Right now, I am focussing my energies on SMALLER SCALE, but don't let that fool you! "Small" to me is 200 or less! And we usually have about that at Shady's, Bobby's, and probably the new 5 O'Clock Somewher gig. We will be doing another gig at Bobby's soon, for sure...DJ Chuck rocks!
 previouslyme
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/20/2009 9:37:15 PM
I did again. I think I have a few people not on POF that will be coming to this party to check you all out. One is my cousin.... be gentle...
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/20/2009 9:55:30 PM
another gig at Bobby's soon, for sure...DJ Chuck rocks!

Uh, yes, I've heard that.

As you know, I will probably not be making any upcoming parties for awhile as I'm tending to other "matters" but look forward to breaking out of the snow in the Spring, perhaps? Uh!? Why do I suddenly have the urge to launch into a Bette Midler song?

Jai, I very much look forward to meeting you and Mr. "Yin" at the next event I attend. Thanks again for the nice comments. I would love to lift my glass with you some time soon!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Impromptu Gathering of the Fisherpeople AFTERMATH (Photos)