Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 woterlily
Msg: 29
When someone sticks their Tongue in your earPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
no thanks and yeah, he would get an 'ewe'. My first bfriend did this to me, he thought it was a turnon. I jokingly said 'thanks for the earwash but I don't need it
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 30
When someone sticks their Tongue in your ear
Posted: 2/12/2009 12:25:24 PM
There was an episode of the Family Guy in which Meg was having "ear sex" as a substitute for something else. (It was actually quite hilarious.)

~OT~ I'm so shocked to read all of those who find this odd/out of the norm or even icky. Perplexing. I know one person who not only loved it ~ he'd ask for it.
 MikeM1968
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/12/2009 8:49:57 PM

There was an episode of the Family Guy in which Meg was having "ear sex" as a substitute for something else. (It was actually quite hilarious.)

"Starting the new catch-phrase, once you go black, you go deaf" LOL Yeah I have all the DVD's very funny episode.

On Topic; I'd assume that you'd like getting your neck kissed only because I've yet to be with any woman that didn't. Every woman I've ever been with seemed to get aroused from that. Yet, there's always "exceptions" to every "rule". I think there have been a few I've known that just had some problem with the ear. They really didn't like having their ear kissed, licked or nibbled on for some reason. Very few though.

Mike
 babycakes80
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/12/2009 10:03:33 PM
I hate that, esp. when you hear them slobber in your ear, then kinda like suck it up.

That is sooo gross.
 worldclassman
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/12/2009 10:25:23 PM
Some women go nuts over the ear thing. It's like putting a pry-bar in between her knees...

And yes, he's ready to give you a lesson in cunnilinguistics if he tongues your dirty ear!!!

whytwater
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/13/2009 1:02:09 AM

I guess any orifice will do?
Personally I don't want to do to it, really....

Hmmm, did he take off his glasses before he tongued your drum? (Visions of Mr. Magoo thinking he's in an entirely different place).
Just grab his ears, OP, and yank. Southward.
 Diva77
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/13/2009 2:46:17 AM
I've always hated that. Kind of like getting a wet willy. I complained about it to my guy once, the way he licked my ear, and in return I got a wet willy... I got him back later tho :)
 rdcnorm
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/13/2009 3:52:45 AM

I am just wondering why some people like to stick their tongue in other people's ears.

I'm not one to just stick my tongue in other peoples ears...

But,, If I'm kissing a woman, and I just love long necks,, yummy...
There is not one part of a womans face I don't enjoy kissing,, thus far no complaints,, unless your "sticking" a tongue in their ear,, I think that is the wrong way to go about it,, I would think tracing the lines/creases of her ear softly with your tongue, has a whole different affect than "sticking" that sound like some one putting their finger in an electrical out let,, just for the effect,,that doesn't work well...it proves to be shocking,, as it would be to stick your tongue in someone ear with out first, bringing a level of passion and eroticism first..

Does that mean he is ready to stick his tongue in other places?

Yes and no,, because sometimes I work from the bottom up,,,

I guess any orifice will do?

That's just the wrong attitude...
But then again that's just my opinion,, and if I was with a woman who thought that way,, I'd say see ya...

Any thoughts?

Yep,, it's all in the presentation,, some like it and some don't,,
 GreenwoodUnion
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:05:13 AM
OP, I don't know why people do what they do but in a word,

DISGUSTING..............................ewwwwwwww
 fishman20
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:35:51 AM
I have to admit I like it. something about a woman breathing in your ear.
 *buzz*
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2009 12:13:29 PM
Since a wet tongue in my ear never delivered any desirable effect my cherry lips took care of its diversion
 rdcnorm
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/13/2009 1:34:57 PM
^^^^ I'd say, now would be a good time to direct a guy to the cherry sweet spot,, just suggest,, his tongue will be more useful there,, with almost guaranteed results..
 TallWillow
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/13/2009 4:03:15 PM
As several people have already said, some like it--and they tend to REALLY like it--and some don't. Like just about everything else, it seems.

By the way, WTH is a "wet willie"?
 ohio07
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:09:38 PM
When somebody sticks their finger in their mouth and puts it in your ear, FYI.
 cw35
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:17:10 PM
Anyone grossed out by someone doing this is obviously dating some disgustingly dirty people. The inside of a clean persons ear doesn't taste bad. A little heavy breathing and some tounge feels almost as good as an orgasm when it happens to me.
 c_deacon
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:23:58 PM
So OP......you do not want a tongue stuck in any orifice of yours or just not the ear????

I would look at it this way......better for a tongue to be there instead of his c*ck......

Nibble the way you like it on him, and show him what turns you on, and how to do it properly for you............this, or grab his head with both of your hands and guide him down to a better orifice to explore.......

Just my opinion.......
 GreenwoodUnion
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:49:49 PM
TallWillow,
A wet willie is when someone sticks their finger in their mouth and then puts their wet finger in someones ear.
 TallWillow
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/13/2009 6:23:21 PM
Thanks, Ohio & Greenwoodunion!

I must have had a sheltered upbringing to have missed that one. Actually kinda surprising, considering I have 6 brothers.
 Sepia777
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/13/2009 7:21:16 PM
wtf is it for? ...like trying to taste brains or something?.. ugh I get grossed out and annoyed real fast with that..real mood-killer..
 ilikemonkeys!
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/13/2009 7:23:52 PM
A tongue in someone's ear warrants a thread? I thought this was an over 18 crowd haha.
 beachst
Msg: 52
Posted: 2/13/2009 7:54:15 PM
My goodness the responses on this thread are the funniest responses I have ever seen. the range of responses is great. A real testimonial to the diversity of what turns a person on or off. I sent *Surfgyl* an email thanking her for putting this on the forum. After reading more responses and having a great round of laughing I have to thank her publicly.

THANK YOU SO MUCH *GURFGYRL* YOUR QUESTIONS ROCK
 LadyNos
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/16/2009 1:57:18 PM
Oh Yuk Hate that instant turn off!
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/16/2009 3:52:41 PM
Wow I'm surprised at how many people don't like this....................I actually find it a huge turn on and always make sure my ears are squeaky clean!!!

Like with most things - there is a right way and a wrong way. I've some guys make me think - WTF and others make me purr..................LOL.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/16/2009 4:32:32 PM
a woman can put her tongue anywhere she wants in me and if that means in my ear YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!

~~~~~TOES CURL~~~
 ByronHayes
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/16/2009 4:42:16 PM
have you guys ever had someone put your entire ear in their mouth and lick it around?? it actually feels good believe it or not. it's a warm and unusual sensation.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >