Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ByronHayes
Msg: 56
When someone sticks their Tongue in your earPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
have you guys ever had someone put your entire ear in their mouth and lick it around?? it actually feels good believe it or not. it's a warm and unusual sensation.
 ironangel13
Msg: 58
When someone sticks their Tongue in your ear
Posted: 2/16/2009 6:25:55 PM
I'm rather found of it...it's like the human version of cat's or monkey's grooming themselves...but I am a bit warped. I like to do it, I like it in return.
 bakedbrie
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/16/2009 6:29:23 PM
Hate it!! I don't see why men like doing this.
 sunnyone!
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/16/2009 6:37:49 PM
I don't get it either!!
I'm with luv2drink ~ no belly buttons either!!

~ S
 rdcnorm
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/16/2009 6:46:11 PM
I know every woman is different,, That's a Fact..

Therefore as a man,, I either experiment when I'm with her,, to find out her likes and dislike,, what pleases her,, some times I fail,, but it's not without good intentions,, or with good communication..

But if that's not good enough,,, please each woman out there give us guys your instruction manual,, so we can speed thing up for you,,,,

Me I'd rather for go the manual,, and learn by playing...........
 pinciperro
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/17/2009 12:38:43 PM
For me it is a light flicking of the tongue on the outside of my ear. My guy tho, thinks it quite erotic for me to tongue his ear. Drives him wild, just the way I like him.
 CREngineer
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/17/2009 1:06:58 PM
Is that like a "wet willy"
 novelcro
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/17/2009 3:50:44 PM
I actually like doing this. More women like than not. But the last date i had, it wasn't until our second date [cause it was daytime] that i noticed how uncleaned the inside of her was, like really, Really bad. I pretty much lost interest on the spot. Soo, lol, my advice is to everyone, just clean your damn ears plz, especially before going on a date! True Story,,,
 RMarquez
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/17/2009 7:39:09 PM
Actually I would give her the best oral sex to make sure she is pleased lick her good in and out
 The Red Rider
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/12/2009 8:50:10 PM
My girlfriend loves it, she says it's one of the spots that turns her on the most...if I do it she starts moaning!
 psylocillin
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/12/2009 10:18:40 PM
Some women DO like it... but not to the point where you're blocking their entire ear canal with a tongue.

I think when it's done correctly (for those who enjoy it) it can be a huge turn on. Probably because it's soooo suggestive. Some dirty little whispers telling her what you plan to do elsewhere, a tactile tongue and a little suggestive teasing can set some women ablaze.

Definitely not for everyone but then... communication is always your friend.
 bob_syr
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2019 11:24:42 PM
I love it. Long ago I learned not to "go deep" when you first kiss someone's ear. Start with a little hot breath, then gradually with the tip of your tongue, touch the outer ear for a split second. If she likes it, then very gradually prolong these tongue touches. If she really likes it (as much as I do), then very slowly break into going deep. What about earwax? Well, other areas met by the tongue are prone to not tasting very good, but the practices survive. Bob Syr
 dondea
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2019 9:25:00 AM
When I was young, it was fun around the outside of the ear, but who would want something like a "Wet-Willie" in their ear? I guess to each their own. At my age, I can't see a women wanting to stick their tongue in one of my Yoda ears, LOL. (j/k--I keep them trimmed)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >