Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women Peeing In The Men's Room      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bookbelle
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Women Peeing In The Men's RoomPage 11 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
We basically had unisex toilets and showers at my halls of residence at uni this past academic year.
Huge U-shaped building, and the second third flours were split down the middle - one side male, one side female. (The ground and first floors were single sex - one floor male, the other female.
Part way through the year, the uni decides to renovate the building. The kitchens/showers/toilets etc are all in the corners of the building. First they block off one corner to redo those facilities, then when those are done, open them and block off the other side.
On my floor (3rd floor), the toilets and showers started out as male one side, female the other side, like the rest of the floor. Now, when they started building works on the guys' side first, we let the guys on our floor use our facilities. There were temporary toilets and showers on the ground floor, but they were nasty, as well as a hassle to get to from our floor. So, the guys on our floor used the girls' side, (the toilets and showers are all stalls anyway) no big deal. I frankly don't care so long as people don't make a mess/have peeing up the wall competitions or something.
When the facilities on the guys' side were opened, and the girls' side was blocked off, the guys returned the favour. (Toilets and showers were all stalls anyway.) We got a letter through the door from the uni saying that these facilities were for "male use only", but no one ever paid any attention.

Sometimes I did make the effort to go down to other floors to use the girls' toilets, but sometimes I didn't. When I was struck down with a flu-like bug at the end of the summer term, I hardly got out of bed, and it was literally all I could do to drag myself the short distance along the corridor to use the "guys" toilets, let alone go down the stairs. (During one fire alarm during that time, it took me 20 minutes to drag myself down 3 floors and to the assembly area, and a hell of a lot longer to get back up after that.) Forgive me?

In clubs and other places, I never use the mens' room. If I'm drinking, I often go join the queue for the ladies' in advance, so I'm not hopping around with my legs crossed by the time I get near the front.
I also never bring a friend with me to the ladies' room just for the sake of it. If I need to go, I go by myself. Sure, if it's a busy club or whatever I may find my friend and tell them so they don't worry about me, thinking I've just randomly disappeared, but I don't just take a girl with me.
I can be guilty of chatting to girls I meet in there though. I've actually made friends that way!
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 190
Women Peeing In The Men's Room
Posted: 8/12/2010 3:52:52 PM

Why are women's washrooms so disgusting?.............Men's washrooms are much cleaner....Just curious....Any good reasons for that?........

My guess would be that men can pee standing up. So we don't have to sit on those public toilets unless we got to do "other" things (i.e. drop a log) and even then, i can see both men and women doing that in a public bathroom as a last resort.

Women probably don't want to sit on those toilets to pee so i can picture them attempting to hover over them to take a pee while trying to avoid actually sitting on them... which could lead to spillage.. then when the next woman goes in to take a pee and sees the mess... she wants even less to sit down than the last woman so i can see the hovering maneuver being even more odd and leaving a bigger mess which just gets bigger and messier.

true.

Also most of the time, men go in to pee and go.. (some don't wash their hands, this is true) women go in and have more "things" to do.. (I don't think i've ever seen tampon wrappers on the floor of the mens bathroom before)

I could be wrong, but thats what i am guessing as to why the womens public washrooms are usually more messy. They are put to more uses than men's bathrooms.

I don't have to wash my hands after peeing, my d1ck is quite clean thanks, and I never p1ss on my hands.

cleaner & more sanitary that way actually than touching the filthy faucets in a public washroom, rarely if ever cleaned properly ...and even worse those cloth 'supposedly sanitary " drying thingies that are still in some washrooms
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 191
Posted: 8/14/2010 7:24:04 AM

(WIP) I know there's more water splashed in women's rooms, well because men don't wash their hands as much...

I don't pee/poop all over my hands...

B.O.S.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 192
Posted: 8/14/2010 8:04:32 AM
^^^Good for you. The fact remains that men do wash their hands less, and therefore women make more of a mess at the sink. Whether or not anyone thinks its good or bad that you wash your hands wasn't my point. I'm sure your friends have been informed and made their own decisions about it.

That said, urine splatters, and hands should be washed after log dropping. I don't think that's gender specific, unless men do number 2 differently than women do...? If I wash my hands, I'd expect men to do the same - especially when using a restroom full of people doing the same thing.
 ILoveFriedEggs
Msg: 193
Posted: 8/15/2010 12:38:22 AM
So we don't have to sit on those public toilets unless we got to do "other" things (i.e. drop a log) and even then, i can see both men and women doing that in a public bathroom as a last resort.
Women probably don't want to sit on those toilets to pee so i can picture them attempting to hover over them to take a pee while trying to avoid actually sitting on them... which could lead to spillage.. then when the next woman goes in to take a pee and sees the mess... she wants even less to sit down than the last woman so i can see the hovering maneuver being even more odd and leaving a bigger mess which just gets bigger and messier.

a few toilets i've seen have disposable paper toilet seat covers. toilet paper can also be used in lieu. no-one has to really hover. however if the seat is covered in pee, shoe marks..or eeew menstrual blood, forget about wiping that mess off. find another toilet. don't recall ever seeing shite on a seat tho..unflushed ones yes.

Also most of the time, men go in to pee and go.. (some don't wash their hands, this is true) women go in and have more "things" to do.. (I don't think i've ever seen tampon wrappers on the floor of the mens bathroom before)

or fluffing about with their hair, re-applying their make-up...gossiping.

the filthy faucets in a public washroom, rarely if ever cleaned properly ...and even worse those cloth 'supposedly sanitary " drying thingies that are still in some washrooms

hand-drying cloths, yuck. never touch those. dirty faucets can be taken care of with toilet paper, it has multiple uses. to turn the taps, not to wipe down.

i've pee'd in a men's room b4. if a guy gets offended, he oughtta chill out. not about to go looking ''down there''. a guy using a urinal probably has more reason to be disturbed by the guy next to him.. a gay guy eyeing his goods.. or comparing..

Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 194
Posted: 8/19/2010 4:34:36 PM
(womaninprogress) I'm sure your friends have been informed and made their own decisions about it.

I never said I didn't wash my hands after; just that I don't pee/poop on 'em.

Anyway, the urethra is sterile. If you have bacteria in there, washing your hands is the LEAST of your worries. Get thee to a doctor. Bum's a whole 'nuther story; then again, can billions of E. Coli be wrong?

V.
 Fresh fish is best fresh.
Msg: 195
Posted: 8/19/2010 4:57:10 PM
Well at least they are not peeing in the cat litter box. I have no issue if a woman does this because it can lead to many laughs when they attempt to do this feet standing in front of a urinal.
 pandusvenator
Msg: 196
Posted: 8/19/2010 8:21:55 PM
No matter I guess. I would like to see one peeing in a urinal. I would wondering how much she dribbles when the pressure goes down and how much gets on her. Do you get real close and kind of straddle it?
 wolftxusa
Msg: 197
Posted: 8/20/2010 10:15:17 AM
"Why are women's washrooms so disgusting?.............Men's washrooms are much cleaner..."
Since I never was in a woman's bathroom, I would have thought the opposite is true as guys can be slobs and pee standing up. I have seen some pretty bad public restrooms which is why I stick with 'brand name' filling stations when I am on the run...

I wouldn't mind if women came to the men's room. The stalls are individually shielded anyway. However, if a woman wants to avoid peeing her pants by skipping the line at the women's restroom, she might catch a glimpse of my wiener at the urinal, burst out laughing and defeat the purpose of her shortcut.
 wolftxusa
Msg: 198
Posted: 8/21/2010 6:01:51 PM
"So, why is there a lineup for women and most often none for men?"
That's an easy one. Compare how long it takes a man to use a zipper, pee standing, use the zipper again and leave (with a 40% chance of washing hands) to a woman opening a door, closing and locking it, undoing belt and zipper (or doing something similar with a dress or skirt), sitting down, peeing, wiping, getting dressed, unlocking and opening door, closing it, washing hands, powdering her nose, redoing her lipstick, redoing it again because she was chatting in the process, refreshing her perfume, removing that sheet of TP from her shoes, going back to the stall because she forgot her purse, realizing that her purse is on the sink where she redid her lipstick, redoing her lipstick again because she is not happy with the results, straightening out her attire, b!tch back at the other ladies in line who complain she took too long and leaving.

"Maybe we need to have twice as many washrooms for women then?"
I think often the women's restroom is bigger, but then again urinals take up less space... Some places even have a trough instead of individual urinals. I would vote for urinals and stalls vs. men's and women's so that all can go. But be warned, unlike women, men fart.
 PhxRob
Msg: 199
Posted: 8/22/2010 1:05:00 PM

I was at a hiphop nightclub in Youngstown Ohio not long ago and the place was packed with sexy women. i went to the men's room and observed a long long line of women coming out of the lady's room.

I have seen this a million times at concerts. I really have no problem with it. It's a fact of biology. Women piss more than men and when you are at an event like a night club or concert there is usually not enough bathroom capacity for women.
 Trixye
Msg: 200
Posted: 8/23/2010 9:16:27 PM
lmao! If you're good looking I don't promise. But like MsMicki if there is a long line in the men's room and a short line in the womans room come on in, if you're good looking and don't want me to see, better close the stall door...lol

If you have to go though, you have to go. Especially when you've been drinking lots of beer and\or liqueur.
 salamander000
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2010 11:11:52 PM
My word! I haven't read all 11 pages, but there isn't another woman here than can stand up and pee? I can, it's easy. I was taught by an older girlfriend. The trick is, to wear skirts, no panties, hike the skirt up if it's narrow, and if it's a full skirt, easily help with the tucked in the waistband or thrown over the shoulder. Then place two fingers (btw, I always wash my hands before and after a pee) pull back and upwards on either side of the pee hole (scuse) with your fingers just a bit, slightly bend at the knees a bit, and just push. It's clean easy and effective with and a pretty darn decent aim is not all that hard to do. Most stand up urinals, are as easy as eating a peach, easier, and less drippie. You then don't even really need toilet tissue, if you shake at the hips, let the skirt drop and air dry.
(edited to add, this can be done with panties on also, it's a little tricky, but doable just pull them to one side then hold with one of the fingers already there.....you might want to use tissue in this case.) Totally innocuous, and can be done with privy standing next to a man.

Oh, and someone should help make foreign nationals more aware that in most bathrooms in the US it's OK, in fact suggested to go ahead and flush the tissue please!!! I am thinking of all the wastebaskets I've viewed in foreign countries, where the plumbing is not as adequate as it is in the US and use the waste basket for all tissue disposal. Not good, not at all. Please flush the tissue!

Yes, and to all you "hovering" women, stop it! It can be so unnerving as you are often oblivious to the plight you are about to accommodate because the sweet girl that came in before you thought there were too many germs on the toilet seat, and was just in too much of a hurry or too lazy to place tissue around the rim, thank you very much girls. Nothing worse than having to wash someones anonymous p!ss from your upper back thigh area.
 Fresh fish is best fresh.
Msg: 202
Posted: 8/24/2010 5:21:42 AM
But what if you had to go really bad and a woman was already in the stall and you started before you realized that she was sitting there? I refuse to state weather that really happened or not by the way. Okay seriously, if you got to go you got to go, and I would not be offended, if one walked in while I was going at the urinal, simply because I have nothing to be ashamed about.
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 203
Posted: 1/5/2011 8:32:18 AM
at the younger danceclubs i've seen lots of women in the men's room peeing as the line is soo freakin long at the ladies. from time to time I have to believe there is oral sex going on when a man and a woman come out of the stall together.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WOMEN DOING IN THE LADIES ROOM THAT YOU HAVE A LINE OF 20 PEOPLE WAITING ????
 damassteel
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2011 9:34:10 AM
It's been a long thread, but the posts I've read have not mentioned this; pardon any redundancy.
In most cities it is actually ILLEGAL to cross gender use the restrooms. So keep that in mind when contemplating doing so.
As well the thing about men not washing their hands after urinating. I see the point some men make that their penis is clean( as clean as the area surrounding it at least) your hands likely carry and harbor more bacteria. AND FYI urine when it leaves the body is absolutely sterile if you're healthy. Although for the sake of decorum and good manners, we should all wash our hands afterwards; never hurts.
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 205
Posted: 1/5/2011 11:29:26 AM
correct Mr. Steel.

i don't want to be shaking hands with someone who has just shaken his pecker with maybe a pube clinging to it.

Donald Trump REFUSES to shake hands with anyone when he is at the dinner table and out at a restaurant. i don't blame him.

scenario:
maybe a guy just came out of the restroom from peeing, didn't wash his hands, shakes your hands then you reach for a dinner roll. no thanks.
 karma1160
Msg: 206
Posted: 1/6/2011 9:22:58 AM
You said it yourself there was a long line at the womens room, which is usually the case.
As much as I hate to admit this yes, I have done this.... but not in that way.
I have either locked the door or went in with another women gaurding the outside door.
Yea I know, but sometimes there just is no other choice.
I find it absolutely funny though that you are here looking for a date with strangers and having a little tizzy about women sharing your bathroom.
 Blu_Angie
Msg: 207
Posted: 1/6/2011 9:49:17 AM
Alcohol suppresses inhibitions!!! Wow, whoever would of thought women would be using the men's room. If you stayed in long enough, you might of been able to catch a couple having intercourse. If it disgusts you, stay out of the bar scene!
 DearDeeDee
Msg: 208
Posted: 1/23/2011 10:31:57 PM
Haha!! I did this two weeks ago. I was out shopping and had to go BAD! I ran to the nearby grocery store and headed for the ladies room but it was locked!! It was only one bathroom. I glanced at the men's room, knocked. No answer so yes I snuck in really quick, did my biz and left out, carefully checking to make sure I was not seen and went back to shopping. It might not be right but sometimes you just gotta go! Men's bathrooms are never crowded so there would be no men using our restrooms unless they are being perverts lol. :)
 Yew4ics
Msg: 209
Posted: 1/24/2011 4:46:42 AM

Women do this,but scream blue murder if men dare do the same thing,why is okay for women,but not men?

Because women don't have the luxury of stepping outside and just watering a nearby tree, like men? Men have that option, therfore they have no logical reason for going into the ladies room.
I loathe night clubs, so this is one less problem I have to worry about.
 arwen52
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2011 10:22:46 PM
I've used men's restrooms but only the ones that are single person ones that you can lock the door. I wouldn't go into a bigger one unless it was empty and someone stood guard at the door.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2011 2:25:24 AM
Iconoclast....Let's go dancing!

My goodness, why should a man care....women have used my bathroom, and I own that one.
 salamander000
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2011 5:23:02 PM
I gotta question....why do women feel as if they gotta wipe and men never have to wipe (when peeing) I've wondered this for some time, as it makes no sense to me. I don't usually use paper when at home I use water from a cup in the sink, rinse, a coupla times, then I dry or shake and stir...but why is it that women are required to wipe, and men don't? Anyone know the answer?

Oh and why do men and women never pee in the same room at the same time to save time and space? Why is that? DO we have no sense of comradeliness?? Why can women pee together, and men pee together, but never the two sexes?
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2011 1:25:17 PM
salamander000, When at home, most men do take a small piece of tissue and mop the drop....but public urinals and the outdoors doesn't have tissue handy, so we have to shake the snake. You sound a bit concerned about separating the genders come pee pee time.....we'll fix that, come on over and we'll hold hands a go tinkle together.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women Peeing In The Men's Room