Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women Peeing In The Men's Room      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ccourier51
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Women Peeing In The Men's RoomPage 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I live in Augusta, Ga. Even though this happen in the late 70s i still remember this today. Me and my friends went to Savannah, Ga for St. Pats Day. After awhile we had to go take a leak. Mens and ladys bathroom were packed. In the mens line there were ladies standing in line. So when we got in there some ladies were in there to going to the bathroom. LOL taking a pee/dump.
 compleat_man
Msg: 27
Women Peeing In The Men's Room
Posted: 1/13/2009 11:55:31 AM

I think he probably had a small dik and had a need to assert authority.

I told him , ok next time I will just use the tree out front of the club.

so what is the 'reason' or 'excuse' when women feel the need to 'assert authority'?

"no dik"? was Freud right with his 'penis envy' theory?

I personally don't think so..
 Rythmn
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2009 12:27:31 PM
the never ending inequities in finding a toilet for women!

my mom, with the help of the male attendees, once liberated a men's room in a nyc broadway theater. the women's line went around the corner. there were only three men and my mom had to go badly! so, they let her in and guarded the door so she was the only person using the toilet. i think that is where some "compromise" can occur. the women should have asked. i don't mind gay men in my bathroom. i do mind heterosexual men who i don't know. i don't mind gay women either. but, i don't know why. i guess they share the same parts as me and the men are not any imposition on boundaries. i don't however, want them to use the women's room as a urinal with all to see. and still, it would have to be someone i knew because how would you know who was gay or who was not?

way too complicated. in europe, it doesn't matter. we should have setups like they do at outdoor concerts. individual toilets with shared sink space. however, men often don't like used sanitary boxes in the vicinity. all i know is that someone should have given women more toilet allocations long ago. men have the added urinals and we have the same number of toilets. where are the toilet architects? is this in response to antiquated codes?

geeze. all these issues. no wonder we have such a hard time meeting the right one. maybe if my idea played out, you could meet him/her in the bathrooom. another inexpensive opportunity!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/13/2009 1:50:07 PM
msg 88 says:

we just do our business and get out of there. there are rules in a mens room: the main one is no eye contact, ESPECIALLY AT THE URINAL!

or eye to one eyed snake contact!!!
all hands to yourself!
eyes forward looking at the wall at all times gentlemen!

none of this george michael stuff or tapping of the feet like that congressman who used a "wide stance"!

by the way, if you live in or near youngstown ohio you'll have see the news on tv that they shut the club down the other day (temporarily) that i referred to in my Opening Post.

UNDERAGE DRINKING!!!!! yeah they caught me doing a shot of tequila!!
 Miss W
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/13/2009 4:45:41 PM
I've done it a couple of times when the ladies room was a single room and it was occupied, and the men's wasn't and I really needed to. I would never walk in a larger men's room and I make no apologies.
 compleat_man
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/14/2009 8:00:00 AM
It takes so much time for women partly because that's where they hang out to gossip..

discuss the guys in the club, or whatever..wouldn't there be better places than ones smelling of poop &/or pee to do that?
 ron62449
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/14/2009 10:56:37 AM
I see nothing wrong with it, uranal are usually aganst the wall. Women know men have a penis, but I don't think they really want to see us pee. Men know that women have a vagina, but don't really want to see her pee. Open stalls? If there's a long line, why not. Even if there's not a line, but a good distance away but no line, whats wrong? actually I see nothing
wrong with having unisex bathrooms. I don't see anything wrong with couples that have been
sexually active to occupy an outhouse stall if there is a long line.

Ron
 compleat_man
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/14/2009 11:39:24 AM
Yes, unfortunately there's a double standard re: men peeing in the women's. But unfortunately there's a double standard biologically- women have smaller bladders, pee more often, take longer to pee sitting down, and always require an actual toilet. So until the architects and event planners of the world smarten up and start consistently building public washrooms in proportion to who actually uses them, especially in venues like live theaters where women outnumber men 10 to 1, or until unisex washrooms prevail, the invasion of the men's room continues. Sorry boys, but if you want your space back, we need more of our own.

d'ohh..but sometimes the political correctness runs amok the other way..

like in BC Place in Vancouver..they did studies that concluded that women take more time so put twice as many women's stalls as men's.

without figuring that just MAYBE men outnumber women in attendance at sporting events??

(CFL, MLB, etc.)

so now I bet they have no line-ups for the women's..and long line-ups for the men's.

VVVV

solution:

Depends..

VVV
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/15/2009 12:37:37 PM
i might add that i cannot condone men peeing in the sink.

once someone pees in the sink, no one who knows of it will wash their hands in there. pee could've gotten up on the handles or even on the faucet itself.
i've seen some guys take a swig of water out of there or wash their face.

peeing in the sink spoils it for everyone and only a crass horse's azz would do something like that.
 Rae327
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/2/2009 3:47:29 PM
Guys. go ahead, use the ladies room.... if the line to the men's room is several people deep and there is not lane for the ladies, let loose!

I have used the men's room (normally with the warning "Female coming in!"). And believe it or not, it is because I needed to relieve myself, not come in and stare at someone's penis. Gents, c'mon into the ladies room, as long as it is to pee and not ogle... what's the big deal?
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2009 5:56:09 PM
Go to Paris. You'll get over any inhibitions in that area soon. I was shocked my first two days there, refused to go into a public toilet. Then I found out that even in the best restaurants and hotels, there is only one "toilette", and its unisex. By the end of my trip, I was over it.

Then I went to college (this was a loong time ago) and my university was one of the first in the area to go to co-ed floors in the dorms. Well, as chance would have it, the "ladies" room was right across the hall from my room, and the "mens" room was all the way at the end of the hall (this was a big dorm, so we're talking at least 100 yards or so). We called a floor meeting and asked all the women if they would be upset if we men used the ladies room, and the answer was, not if you let us use the mens room on the far end of the hall! I remember standing at a sink once, nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist, shaving. One of the women on the hall came out of a shower stall behind me, her hair wrapped in a towel and a large bath towel wrapped around the rest of her. She put her foot up on the sink next to me and started shaving her legs! She nicked herself and asked if I had "one of those things that stings but stops the bleeding" (styptic pencil) which I did, and I loaned it too her. All of this was very relaxed, nonchalant, as if I lived in a big, extended family with lots of sisters. The only time it became upsetting was when I was taking a long, hot shower and realized that the hall fox was in the stall next to me! As much as I hated to do it, I turned off the hot water, stood under the cold water for about 30 seconds, and problem solved...

We are really way too uptight about sexuality.....I participated in all of the campus rallies and protests, was in the middle of one at my school when Kent State went down, and people were a lot more relaxed and comfortable with sex and sexuality back then. But then, the nastiest thing you could catch could generally be cured by a shot of penicillin...
 LucOberdere
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2009 6:49:47 PM
That often happens. The girls room is just packed, and hey, everyone has to do it somewhere.

Shoot I've even been in the guys can when it was so busy guys were using the sink! Thankfully no girls were in there THAT day!

In my youth we were partying in the guys can, and must have seen about 30 girls in a half hour in there. What did we do? Two of us went into the girls bathroom with a full beer to hang out. Really funny, and really neat experiance. Must have had my hair combed and styled like 30 times. LOL Had a few great conversations, had a few phone number handed to me. I think they liked that we had the guts to do it back to them.

Don't get all 'in a flap' about it. It happens. So what?
 LucOberdere
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2009 10:36:08 PM

the bathroom had this five foot long porceline trough from the 40s.

Well, then you'd love to see a football game in Winnipeg - they have (still) 3 of those 40' troughs in each of the 'guys' bathrooms. LOL.. I know... ('wicked' bad smell too!)
 abelian
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/3/2009 5:01:20 AM
The obvious solution is unisex facilities.
 compleat_man
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/3/2009 7:04:37 AM
maybe if unisex washrooms became more common, more men could TRUTHFULLY say:

they've seen more ass than a toilet seat...

but then we'd have to deal with icky "feminine hygiene napkin disposal units" in all washrooms.

ewwwwwww..

jsut kiddin' folks!
 god_of_rock
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/3/2009 7:57:44 AM

Have any of you been to France? They have mixed gender toilets/restrooms/bathrooms there. It's no big deal and I can't believe the amount of prudes on here

so you're saying we should emulate he French in all things?

they also caved to the Germans in a few weeks in 1939..not so good
 ~rain~
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2009 8:07:18 AM
guilty!! last friday at a POF party as a matter of fact! (laffs)

The line up for the womens washroom was huge! so I knocked on the door to the mens room..asked if there was a stall available and went in! When I was leaving another girl waiting in line said to me..'thats a good idea.can you guard the door for me?' I did and she went!

Dont worry guys! we only do this in extreme circumstances, we arent interested at looking at your penises while you pee, When we have to pee ourselves!

Plus guys washrooms tend to be cleaner then womens believe it or not!
 ~rain~
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2009 8:59:38 AM
^^^^^ Women can do ANYTHING!!

LAFFS
 god_of_rock
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/3/2009 9:03:07 AM
it's probably not a bad idea to have unisex washrooms, but I think their will always be a core of people against the idea (I'm thinking, esp. older ladies?)

not sure it will ever be widely accepted in N. America..not anytime soon, anyway; so many people are used to the segregation by gender

also boys are already shy enough about other men judging their size at the urinal, they might be shy about women judging them too?
 flcntrygirl80
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2009 10:21:14 AM
I have taken over the men's room pretty often. There are never enough ladies rooms, so why not? I always holler into the bathroom that the women are about to invade, so if you're shy hide it. LOL I have also done it when my daughter had to go really bad and the women in line for the ladies room where being obnoxious and wouldn't let a small child go ahead of them. I cover her eyes on the way in and out so she doesn't see anything inappropriate. I have gotten crap about it, but taking her to the mens room is better than having a "potty accident". When it is just me invading the mens room, I gotta take a peak at what the guys who don't hide it are packin. Rarely will I use a mens room in a gas station though, bc they are usually gross and smell like the guys missed the urinal or toilet. EWWWWW!!!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/17/2009 1:52:40 PM
i've noticed that the women coming in to the men's room seem happy and are laughing. they seem like they'd be more fun than other women.
 gentleplus
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2009 3:56:53 PM
Not a thing wrong with it..... what do u do at home???
it is the same toilet???? and there is the stall door for privacy
 whytwater
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/17/2009 4:58:54 PM
jeez and it's a totally different thing than men going into a ladies.

I've used the ladies', at Kelly's Bar in Rochester, NY, just because I had the strong impression that several had "released" from the entry door to the men's room. Ladies' room was just cleaner, lots cleaner.
 moneyforyou
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/19/2009 9:43:55 AM
I don't really understand how people think having unisex washrooms, would help the congestion or waiting time problems

then most (cheap) business people, would have one washroom, instead of 2

so the lineups would be even longer

or even if they had two, there'd just be lineups at both, caused by the longer times women take to use them..?
 Kareena1
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/28/2009 9:36:12 PM
No problem for me. Grew up with brothers so I'll stand there and fill the Urinal with all of ya.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women Peeing In The Men's Room