Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women Peeing In The Men's Room      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goodkindacrazy
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Women Peeing In The Men's RoomPage 4 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I have used the men's room...after asking if anyone minded. I have also seen men in the ladies at a night club. Of course, it was a gay bar and apparently the men's room had a line, lol.

This post reminded me of a very funny blog post explaining what takes a woman so long in the ladies room. I thought you guys and gals might get a kick out of it. Hope it isn't against the rules.

When you have to visit a public bathroom, you usually find a line of women, so you smile politely and take your place. Once it's your turn, you check for feet under the stall doors. Every stall is occupied.

Finally, a door opens and you dash in, nearly knocking down the woman leaving the stall.
You get in to find the door won't latch. It doesn't matter, the wait has been so long you are about to wet your pants! The dispenser for the modern "seat covers" (invented by someone's Mom, no doubt) is handy, but empty. You would hang your purse on the door hook, if there was one, but there isn't - so you carefully, but quickly drape it around your neck, (Mom would turn over in her grave if you put it on the FLOOR!), yank down your pants, and assume " The Stance."

In this position your aging, toneless thigh muscles begin to shake. You'd love to sit down, but you certainly hadn't taken time to wipe the seat or lay toilet paper on it, so you hold "T he Stance."

To take your mind off your trembling thighs, you reach for what you discover to be the empty toilet paper dispenser. In your mind, you can hear your mother's voice saying, "Honey, if you had tried to clean the seat, you would have KNOWN there was no toilet paper!" Your thighs shake more.

You remember the tiny tissue that you blew your nose on yesterday - the one that's still in your purse. (Oh yeah, the purse around your neck, that now, you have to hold up trying not to strangle yourself at the same time). That would have to do. You crumple it in the puffiest way possible. It's still smaller than your thumbnail .

Someone pushes your door open because the latch doesn't work. The door hits your purse, which is hanging around your neck in front of your chest, and you and your purse topple backward against the tank of the toilet. "Occupied!" you scream, as you reach for the door, dropping your precious, tiny, crumpled tissue in a puddle on the floor, lose your footing altogether, and slide down directly onto the TOILET SEAT. It is wet of course. You bolt up, knowing all too well that it's too late. Your bare bottom has made contact with every imaginable germ and life form on the uncovered seat because YOU never laid down toilet paper - not that there was any, even if you had taken time to try. You know that your mother would be utterly appalled if she knew, because, you're certain her bare bottom never touched a public toilet seat because, frankly, dear, "You just don't KNOW what kind of diseases you could get."

By this time, the automatic sensor on the back of the toilet is so confused that it flushes, propelling a stream of water like a fire hose against the inside of the bowl that sprays a fine mist of water that covers your butt and runs down your legs and into your shoes.. The flush somehow sucks everything down with such force that you grab onto the empty toilet paper dispenser for fear of being dragged in too.

At this point, you give up. You're soaked by the spewing water and the wet toilet seat. You're exhausted. You try to wipe with a gum wrapper you found in your pocket and then slink out inconspicuously to the sinks.

You can't figure out how to operate the faucets with the automatic sensors, so you wipe your hands with spit and a dry paper towel and walk past the line of women still waiting.

You are no longer able to smile politely to them. A kind soul at the very end of the line points out a piece of toilet paper trailing from your shoe. (Where was that when you NEEDED it??) You yank the paper from your shoe, plunk it in the woman's hand and tell her warmly, "Here, you just might need this."

As you exit, you spot your hubby, who has long since entered, used, and left the men's restroom. Annoyed, he asks, "What took you so long, and why is your purse hanging around your neck?"

This is dedicated to women everywhere who deal with a public restrooms (rest??? you've GOT to be kidding!!). It finally explains to the men what really does take us so long. It also answers their other commonly asked questions about why women go to the restroom in pairs. It's so the other gal can hold the door, hang onto your purse and hand you Kleenex under the door!
 Jftennis
Msg: 77
Women Peeing In The Men's Room
Posted: 3/16/2009 3:05:05 AM

When you have to visit a public bathroom, you usually find a line of women, so you smile politely and take your place. Once it's your turn, you check for feet under the stall doors. Every stall is occupied.

Finally, a door opens and you dash in, nearly knocking down the woman leaving the stall.
You get in to find the door won't latch. It doesn't matter, the wait has been so long you are about to wet your pants! The dispenser for the modern "seat covers" (invented by someone's Mom, no doubt) is handy, but empty. You would hang your purse on the door hook, if there was one, but there isn't - so you carefully, but quickly drape it around your neck, (Mom would turn over in her grave if you put it on the FLOOR!), yank down your pants, and assume " The Stance."

In this position your aging, toneless thigh muscles begin to shake. You'd love to sit down, but you certainly hadn't taken time to wipe the seat or lay toilet paper on it, so you hold "T he Stance."

To take your mind off your trembling thighs, you reach for what you discover to be the empty toilet paper dispenser. In your mind, you can hear your mother's voice saying, "Honey, if you had tried to clean the seat, you would have KNOWN there was no toilet paper!" Your thighs shake more.

You remember the tiny tissue that you blew your nose on yesterday - the one that's still in your purse. (Oh yeah, the purse around your neck, that now, you have to hold up trying not to strangle yourself at the same time). That would have to do. You crumple it in the puffiest way possible. It's still smaller than your thumbnail .

Someone pushes your door open because the latch doesn't work. The door hits your purse, which is hanging around your neck in front of your chest, and you and your purse topple backward against the tank of the toilet. "Occupied!" you scream, as you reach for the door, dropping your precious, tiny, crumpled tissue in a puddle on the floor, lose your footing altogether, and slide down directly onto the TOILET SEAT. It is wet of course. You bolt up, knowing all too well that it's too late. Your bare bottom has made contact with every imaginable germ and life form on the uncovered seat because YOU never laid down toilet paper - not that there was any, even if you had taken time to try. You know that your mother would be utterly appalled if she knew, because, you're certain her bare bottom never touched a public toilet seat because, frankly, dear, "You just don't KNOW what kind of diseases you could get."

By this time, the automatic sensor on the back of the toilet is so confused that it flushes, propelling a stream of water like a fire hose against the inside of the bowl that sprays a fine mist of water that covers your butt and runs down your legs and into your shoes.. The flush somehow sucks everything down with such force that you grab onto the empty toilet paper dispenser for fear of being dragged in too.

At this point, you give up. You're soaked by the spewing water and the wet toilet seat. You're exhausted. You try to wipe with a gum wrapper you found in your pocket and then slink out inconspicuously to the sinks.

You can't figure out how to operate the faucets with the automatic sensors, so you wipe your hands with spit and a dry paper towel and walk past the line of women still waiting.

You are no longer able to smile politely to them. A kind soul at the very end of the line points out a piece of toilet paper trailing from your shoe. (Where was that when you NEEDED it??) You yank the paper from your shoe, plunk it in the woman's hand and tell her warmly, "Here, you just might need this."

As you exit, you spot your hubby, who has long since entered, used, and left the men's restroom. Annoyed, he asks, "What took you so long, and why is your purse hanging around your neck?"

This is dedicated to women everywhere who deal with a public restrooms (rest??? you've GOT to be kidding!!). It finally explains to the men what really does take us so long. It also answers their other commonly asked questions about why women go to the restroom in pairs. It's so the other gal can hold the door, hang onto your purse and hand you Kleenex under the door!

LMAO!!!

Thanks for the funny story. I think I laughed so hard, I almost had tears!!

The Tennis Man
 pilotJB
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/15/2009 2:19:33 PM
I have five daughters and for as long as I can remember they have always peeed standing. My ten year old can pee so fast and never get anything wet.
Her sisters taught her when she was about three.
I never worry about her sitting in a dirty bathroom.
John
 keetea
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/15/2009 4:53:58 PM
I do it, I think its ridiculous that woman take SO long in a bathroom to even come to the exsistance of the infamous bathroom line up. If I have to pee, ill use the next room available.
 bruto
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/9/2009 12:14:32 PM
Where I work has a unisex washroom. It was kinda weird when I first started working there, having a woman peeing in the stall next to me, but after a while it's no big deal.
and by the way, there was an incident a while back of a woman using the men's room at Canada's Wonderland. She was arrested and charged with public mischief. So Ya, sometimes women get nailed for it.
 angelhartz
Msg: 81
Posted: 7/9/2009 5:34:38 PM
Women take longer than men to go.. and WE WASH OUR HANDS. most of the time men don't wash they whip it out and shake and off they go.. so sometimes the womans line is 20 people long and noone in the mens line so yeah i will go in the mens bathroom. Heck i saw girls peeing in trashcans and sinks cuz they had to go RIGHT NOW.. and you get arrested, or depends where your at, they will kick you out if you go into the mens LOL.. i think the men just afraid of what the women might see hhHAHAHAHAHAH.
 r_zakas
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/10/2009 2:09:34 PM
I will pee in the men's room for 2 reasons
1. The line always, always, always moves quicker
2. The men's room is cleaner than the women's room!!
I see nothing wrong with it. Some men find it flattering!!
 Harley_Quinn999
Msg: 83
Posted: 7/12/2009 8:02:33 PM
I go to the mens bathroom all the time if the womans line up is long
and if the mens line up is long and the womans is short...come on in
But once i went into the mens bathroom and a man asked me ur a woman u cant be in here
and i just simply said How do u know im not a man? and i winked LMAO
(he had a scared look on his face) but it was hilarious lol

BTW i am a woman just so were clear :P
 bballsbest2
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/26/2009 10:25:47 AM
I personally think that the only time this should ever happen is if it's a dire emergency and the only way for her to make it is to go into the men's room. Of course she should hurry in and do her business if she does this, we don't like the idea of women lingering around and scoping out our privates just like women don't like men to do that in the women's bathroom. While some guys might but I'm not one of them. She should also be ready to explain herself if one of us asks why she is in there. If it's clear that it's not an emergency then there will be problems.

Personally I would never go into the women's bathroom unless it was a dire emergency and even then I would be very reluctant to go. Of course it's been mentioned that you hardly ever see situations where the line for the men's is long and the women's is non-existant (I've never seen it), so really the only thing that would bring this on is if the men's were out of order or being cleaned while the women's was open. If I just had to pee, I would probably go outside and see if I could find a bush or something just so I can avoid going into the women's room. I would only go into the women's room to pee if I knew that there were no bushes or secluded areas around or if leaving meant not being able to reenter. If I had to do something which involved using toilet paper then I would go into the women's room because I'm sure most people would rather me do my business there then have to see and smell a pile of crap either in my pants or on the ground somewhere. If that were the case I would have no problem explaining the situation to any woman who wanted to know why I was in there but of course I would be embarrassed to even be in there to begin with.

For the women who would freak out by the fact I would go in there in a dire emergency, I will mention that there has only been a couple of situations where I have seriously thought about it. The first one was when I was walking over to my college to watch a volleyball game and about halfway over there (it was a 1/2 hour walk) I suddenly had a case of diarrhea hit me. Once I got inside the building the women's room was right by the door coming in but the men's was all the way at the other end of the hall and by this time I REALLY needed to let loose. Instead of going into the women's room however I ran down the hall to the men's barely making it, if I had gotten there even a few seconds later some of it would have been in my pants. The other time I was walking and in the middle of nowhere the urge to pee hits. I was really desperate to go by the time I got to a Burger King, unfortunately the men's room was being cleaned. The girl who came out said they would be out in a minute, which of course didn't help me since I was bouncing around. When the guy at the front counter asked me if I was ok, I downplayed it and said I was then I went out the door and went across the street to the McDonald's where thankfully the men's room was free and I ended up making it even though I wasn't sure I was going to. So if you're keeping track, that's only twice that the possibility has come up and both times I managed to avoid using the women's room without accident. I think that shows both how rare the situation is to begin with and also just how far I will go to avoid having to do my business in the women's room. So really going into the other bathroom should be an absolute last resort to having an accident.
 sleepsafe
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/26/2009 3:45:21 PM
LOL, I was at a urinal in SW Kansas. A cowboy at the other end. A woman came in, pulled up her dress, pulled down her panties, and backed up to the urinal and peed. I was The cowboy was impressed. She was
 bballsbest2
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/26/2009 6:06:22 PM
I agree that it's creepy if the woman is peeing in the urinals next to the men, that would be a huge problem for me since there really wouldn't be anything to stop them from looking around at what the guys have exposed. I don't mind if it's an emergency and she comes in to use the mens room, I just don't want her looking around at me or other guys peeing while she is in there. Once she is looking around we're talking about an invasion of privacy since a lot of the mens rooms don't have anything separating the urinals. I would probably get the cops involved if she is looking around in the mens room just like most women would be calling the cops if a guy looks around in the womens room.

So for the women reading this, go ahead and use the mens room if you're really desperate to pee. Just make sure you respect our privacy, in other words only use the urinal if there really is no where else to go and even then don't be checking other guys out. I also hope that you would extend us the same courtesy in the rare situation that the mens room is not available and the womens is and the guy is about to blow. While ideally I think that we should stick to our own bathrooms, in an emergency I would much rather have someone use the wrong bathroom than to be walking in a bunch of pee or crap because they had an accident.
 roseyn
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/26/2009 8:13:22 PM
just gotta weight the options
wait on long line while bladder explodes
OR
run to the empty men's bathroom. if i had to go bad enough, i wouldn't care. i'd use the men's room
 billokc
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/28/2009 11:00:00 PM
Definitely a double standard for this action. It seems women can get away with doing things that men get into legal trouble for.

In November 1997 I was at a Rolling Stones concert at the Univ of Okla football stadium. During a break in the show, it was time to hit the boy's room. There was a line, yes, but it didn't take forever to get in there. Once inside, there were two stalls being used by women, two at a time. Two inside the stalls doing business, two outside the stall doors being guards. They would leave and two more would enter to take their place. If guys were to try this in the girl's room, you know the cops would be there in a heartbeat.

One other thing along this line that really chaps my ass is when fathers take their very young (ages 5 and under) daughters into the boy's room and then don't keep an eye on them while he (the dad) does his business. The little ones do get curious about the urinals and I've even seen them try to enter a closed stall while some guy was in sitting mode (that actually happened to me once with a stall door that wouldn't latch securely, and the little girl kept trying to push her way in). Just because it's Dad's Day Out With The Kids doesn't make it okay to do this.
 Elegabalus
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:56:37 AM
I like to go into the ladies room, enter every stall and leave every seat up.
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/29/2009 10:30:06 AM

I have no problem with this at all as long as she does not talk to me. She starts talking and I won't be able to do my business

what if it's at the standing stall urinal? unzips her fly ...well never mind that...I'd be very suspicious.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/29/2009 1:19:36 PM
LOL, that would be me after too many drinks, or too long of a line! I have had friends guard the door, or stand in front of the stall...hey when you gotta go you gotta go!
I think if there is a huge line in front of the men's room, or someone has been locked in there forever, men, take precautions to make sure that there are no women alone in the bathroom (that could scare the shit outta a woman!) but have a friend guard the door and go on in.
If you have to pee, sometimes you can get a bit desperate!
Beth
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 10:23:28 PM
I am sorry are we talking about taking a wizz thought this was a joke come in if you want. Tell you what just make pissing on the sidewalk legal and we will take out the urinals deal. Generally guys will piss on anything windows trees lil dogs that have no valid used other than to sit in someones purse and look ridiculous. My favorite target actually. We have no shame just open a hole in the floor you can get 5 per hole standing room only no waiting. .
 jacob8088
Msg: 93
Posted: 9/19/2009 9:04:05 PM
It happened to me once. Me and a few other guys were laughing like hell when a woman came out from one of the stalls. LOL She was so embarassed. I feel sorry for those women that have to wait standing in long lines just to take a pee..
 JustMySay
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2009 10:29:46 PM
This behavior is more acceptable in nightclubs....that's for sure... I was recently in one where the womens room became unusable.. (waterline broke) there was only one rest room, the mens so the women used the Doored stalls while the men used the wall urinals..... But as many have posted the womens rest room line can get long and damn when you gotta go you gotta go, and as long as theirs a doored stall why wait 20min...

There's been times we've seen men go into the womens (maybe by mistake) but usually we just laugh... (not like he's being a perv) he wouldn't survive if he was..j/k....Maybe..

Really though what's the big deal do we all have mens and womens restrooms in our homes... Just keep it clean be respectful and put that seat down guys... JMO...
 Ependa
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/19/2009 10:53:13 PM
only dumb drunk girls at concerts (and apparently night clubs) do this...we had a stall
;-) but we also didn't giggle til we were out of the men's room. I was a teenager the last time I did this. I guess you get a few passes for stupidity in your teens. At least I hope so.
Well, some of the heavy metal concerts I attend have lines at the men's, but not the women's..I only recall one guy ever doing that. (not in that way though, lol). I imagine they'd probably get in alot of trouble. No ,it's not fair. But it is what it is.

Thoughts? yeah , more women's stalls =)
 B Agnew
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/2/2010 12:52:28 PM
why not have three rest room the mens the womens and the third one for both if they chose to use it i think that would solve any problems there may be
 Rebluez
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/2/2010 2:49:18 PM
Ok.. simple process of probabilities...

Typical men's room at a clubs has 4 toilets and 4-6 urinals...
How many men actually USE the toilets in lieu of the urinal? 1 maybe?

This leaves approximately 3 toilets going to waste the majority of the time...

If the ladies don't mind... let them c'mon in, we have room :)

Bluez
 windloverr
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2010 8:32:57 PM
The only place I've ever encountered this was a Grateful Dead concert many many years ago. If the situation were reversed, and someone complained; he'd go to jail. Period. While I wouldn't have a problem with it if there were no lines in the men's room; the simple fact of a double standard really p1sses me off.
 GWSmith
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/3/2010 12:15:41 AM
Whatever... I can think of worse things than women in the men's room to get bent out of shape about.
 ItsComplicated76
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/3/2010 4:07:16 AM
I'm going back some years but...

If you've gotto go you've gotto go and if guys had to deal with the ridiculous lines, amount of time some chicks spend in the toilet and lack of available cubicles in general (i.e. chicks who can't hold their alcohol or who are having a private "la-la chick session" about "some guy" who didn't call them back) then I think you'd understand!!

We weren't there to look at your weeners...just there to do a job!! But if we snuck a peak... haha
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women Peeing In The Men's Room