Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with Tall women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chuckyB51
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Sex with Tall womenPage 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

Hi Shorty, you just need to go find you a short girl, and leave the tall girls for the real men! You won't be able to satisfy her in the long run

I am offended by this comment that just because I do not reach a certain height requirement that I am not a real man. Last time I looked down I had the same equipement down below as all other men. I am a real man just as much as any man over 6' tall. Your comment is a great representation of the bigotry in our society.

So it is height that satisifies a woman?
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 27
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/19/2009 8:19:59 PM
tallshar message 64......

Hi Shorty, you just need to go find you a short girl, and leave the tall girls for the real men! You won't be able to satisfy her in the long run

tallshar's not much of woman with an attitude and prejudice like this. shameful.
 tallshyman
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/20/2009 4:24:35 PM
I had sex with a Tall woman and it was the most wonder full night of my life!!!!!!!
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 29
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:02:22 PM
I'm 6'2" and my girlfriend is 6'4",and I love her height. She's the only woman I've been able to look in the eyes while making love. With other women I'd be staring over the top of their head,and kissing took some major contortions sometimes. She's the only woman I've been able to 69 with,because with most others one of us wouldn't be able to reach the other. I hope I never have to go back to woman who's shorter than myself.

I've always dated much shorter women. Tallest has been 5'7". Even with the ones that were around the 5'0" mark, I never had any trouble with being able to reach during 69.

the good thing now is that sex standing up will be alot easier. ever try havin sex standing up with someone more than a half foot shorter than you? its kinda hard lol

My favorite position is standing cowgirl, with her hands interlocked behind my neck and mine on her ass. I use my arms to mimic the movements she makes while riding me, and gravity causes her to hit the base of my penis harder with her g-spot. It also causes my head (The little one.) to whip from the front to the back of the inside of her vagina, and her clit to rub against my pubis. I imagine that a larger woman would make this position more difficult, and possibly dangerous to my physical health. Tall and fit probably wouldn't be a problem though. I'd love to meet an attractive woman closer to my own height. I just don't see that very often where I live.
 CurseOfMillhaven
Msg: 30
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/6/2009 3:23:48 PM
I love tall women but never had sex with anyone taller than me though.
 winteragain
Msg: 31
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/13/2010 6:34:55 PM
All these tall women and not a single one of them is a model. that's great, tall girls really let themselves go don't they
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 32
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 3/13/2010 11:06:01 AM
Tall is best! More to play with. However, I don't think I've ever been with a woman 6' or better. I can't help but wonder what it would be like for them to attempt to ride me reverse cowgirl with their feet propped up on my legs I'm sure they could however, since I'm over 6'.
 Paderic
Msg: 33
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 3/13/2010 11:16:39 AM
I like tall women. I like short women. I like women of average height. I guess I just like women!

I have found that if my partner is actively involved, the sex can't be anything but fun. The only thing I don't like is a passive partner.

I have never been with a woman taller than me. I wouldn't mind trying it...
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 34
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/13/2011 4:39:02 AM
i know from my experiences that there are differences when having sex with a smaller woman than a taller woman.but i think those differences are not that big of a deal and i was able to adjust to either one.whats more important is if you both have some sexual experience as opposed to not having any at all.
 ohenryx
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/13/2011 8:44:32 AM
YAOT (Yet Another Old Thread) (smile)

I like tall women. I like short women. I like women of average height. I guess I just like women!

ForRumOnly
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/13/2011 10:26:16 AM
Some of my most enjoyable sexual experiences have been with a woman 6" taller than me. Some other great experiences were with a woman 11" shorter. Really, the height difference isn't an issue.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 37
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/13/2011 4:58:12 PM
At 5"5 I have never felt too short for any guy I have been with. My arms and legs can reach the same places on a guys back as any amazon who has longer limbs. I can easily cross my ankles behind him. ..unless he was too big around, and that aint happenin...so no worries here.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 38
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/14/2011 2:51:20 AM
Giggity! Short or tall....doesn't matter....it's the girth I'm concerned about!
 AquanGold
Msg: 39
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/14/2011 5:26:08 AM
Tall women make the best lovers! A women with a great set of legs are very sexy,especially in bed!
I normally take control and am able to move the girl around easily.

If the OP is afraid of a tall women and isn`t capable of moving them around, than maybe he needs to get himself into a gym! A tall women loves to be tamed...
 Yew4ics
Msg: 40
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/14/2011 5:48:42 AM

If the OP is afraid of a tall women and isn`t capable of moving them around, than maybe he needs to get himself into a gym! A tall women loves to be tamed...

And shorter/average height women don't? You haven't been with me. lol
 whytwater
Msg: 41
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/15/2011 11:38:21 AM

Giggity! Short or tall....doesn't matter....it's the girth I'm concerned about!

Lol. Had to look twice at the author of this snippet for a gender check- lots of ladies say the same thing, not so much about torsos.

shorter/average height women don't? You haven't been with me. lol

K, all those who hve been with Yew, is she really THAT goooood? LOL. We need some corroboration of her tall claims here.
Kinda sounds like a conditional offer, there, Y. Loose lips sink ships.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 42
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/15/2011 1:25:24 PM

K, all those who hve been with Yew, is she really THAT goooood? LOL. We need some corroboration of her tall claims here.

whytwater,
I wasn't trying to toot my horn about myself. But I wont be worried about tall women reaching things that I can't anytime soon. That was all I meant.
 AquanGold
Msg: 43
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/15/2011 4:56:34 PM
And shorter/average height women don't? You haven't been with me. lol .
You`re 100% correct.
I think the OP lacks a HIGH T-Level..
I have no idea why he would be complaining....
A good lover is never easy to find...
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/17/2011 9:23:48 PM
Hi y'all just got back on the forums after getting over a love on here, but to answer the question my current girl I have just met is an ex basketballer. I am 5'10" and she is just on 6'5" seems to work okay and I love that her legs go so far up, for ever and ever, as someone else said if the chemistry is right it's all guuuuuuud
 ToddsTodd
Msg: 45
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 6/18/2011 10:17:44 AM
for example? c'mon CC gal... just a couple "for examples"
 johnhpublic
Msg: 46
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 6/20/2011 5:47:46 AM
I'm 6'3" and have had sex with women from 5'0" t0 6'0". The six foot girl was a great experience. It was nice to dance with her and not have to bend over; walk with arms around each other easily... I do find that some petite women are attracted to taller guys... Back in my single daze, it seemed as if some petite women were interested in my height...
 matt811
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 6/20/2011 12:00:54 PM
I know, right! WHOA!!!
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 7/13/2011 8:20:00 AM
I'm only a 5'7" guy so I PREFER women shorter than myself....quite frankly the shorter the better as I've gone from dating/having sex with 4'11" cheerleaders in college up to 5'10" girls which are 3 inches taller than myself. I personally am strong enough to throw either of them around, so that's not an issue either way. The taller women do cause some issues in terms of stand up doggy style sex when they want to prop their ass up as you have to lurch up, but that usually corrected by spreading their legs a little or getting them to lean against a wall and crouch slightly. With women shorter than myself, this isn't an issue as worst case scenario I can just crouch more which just in turn gives me the ability to throw out more powerful thrusts. Outside of that, I haven't had any issues. I do however prefer the shorter women(shorter than myself)....natural I guess?.....I find them more appealing and they tend to have more of that "cuter" side of sexy in them.
 A_Gent
Msg: 49
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 10/16/2011 5:39:25 PM
"Better to have loved a short girl, than never to have loved a tall."

Wilbert Shakestein

javascript:smilie('')
 rhonda333
Msg: 50
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 10/17/2011 8:44:19 AM
Tall women seem to be more desirable these days- if my responses on POF are any indication. It was not always so. When I was growing up, I was pretty much limited to dating the basketball team. I'm 5'11" and usually wear 3" heels.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with Tall women