Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with Tall women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Giantrican
Msg: 61
Sex with Tall womenPage 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
LOL if she is Hot and you know she is Tall or Short it doesn't matter you can move them around with east just push her to what position or area you want to get it on too. Don't be scared....
 1134ftw
Msg: 62
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 3/23/2009 11:55:08 AM
I am 6'3" and always worried about a shorty- the woman knows, she will grab a pillow and prop herself up= it just take communication man.
 cbt04
Msg: 63
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/3/2009 11:30:47 AM
I'm 6' and my gf is 6'1" and toned. I love her long legs and what she doe with them
 tallshar
Msg: 64
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/15/2009 8:28:37 PM
Hi Shorty, you just need to go find you a short girl, and leave the tall girls for the real men! You won't be able to satisfy her in the long run

From a tall woman I like how you think!!
 biggfred
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/15/2009 11:34:04 PM
They say "size doesn't matter". I agree.

I'm a pretty big guy- 6'4", 295 lbs and have a huge frame- hence my "handle" here.

I've been with women from 4'11 1/2" to 6 '- and I can't honestly say that I have a preference, although the one at 6 feet was more convenient for hugs and that sort of thing.

Short or tall, fat or thin- it's not about that. It's all about who the other person is.

The physical intimacy side - at least for me- seems to work out to satisfaction for all involved, as long as both parties are committed to make adjustments as needed.

There- my two cents spent.
 GWSmith
Msg: 67
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/19/2009 7:42:30 AM
I'm a pretty tall man, I'd love to meet a tall woman lol.
 bigbubba69
Msg: 68
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/19/2009 7:43:21 AM
Tall or short it doesnt matter their thighs press up against my ears the same.
 chuckyB51
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/19/2009 12:35:05 PM

Hi Shorty, you just need to go find you a short girl, and leave the tall girls for the real men! You won't be able to satisfy her in the long run

I am offended by this comment that just because I do not reach a certain height requirement that I am not a real man. Last time I looked down I had the same equipement down below as all other men. I am a real man just as much as any man over 6' tall. Your comment is a great representation of the bigotry in our society.

So it is height that satisifies a woman?
 1lostlake
Msg: 70
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/19/2009 4:59:27 PM
This topic reminds me of the dwarf man having sex with a tall woman. He liked to use a bucket. I know what you're thinking. No he didn't stand on it. He put it over her head & swang from the handle to have sex.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 71
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/19/2009 8:19:59 PM
tallshar message 64......

tallshar's not much of woman with an attitude and prejudice like this. shameful.
 tallshyman
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/20/2009 4:24:35 PM
I had sex with a Tall woman and it was the most wonder full night of my life!!!!!!!
 TryinMyBest
Msg: 73
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/22/2009 11:23:40 AM
marissa-christine5 on " well I go for men usually 6'3 plus in height tallest so far is 6'5, very interesting experience, I have learned to be flexible especially if a bed isnt in reach lol. "

I have never been with a woman i believe over 5'8" which is sad... i agree i would LOVE a taller woman... its like a rare commodity or something.... granted, i do like small women because of the 'pick-up' appeal but ideally i would like it both ways.... girl with height who knows how to move it= LETS GET MARRIED lol

the only downside is when they get too small, sex becomes uncomfortable... once had sex with girl like 5' ish and i was just gettin burned raw from inside pelvis... large equiped tall men have disadvantages... ive been rejected few times because of how i am..

marissa - come over to visit me!!! 6'4"

ohhlala - sorry to hear that, once again, love for tall girls here... girls over 5'10" are almost unheard of... and one of few rejected me!!! i agree, same height = hot... ya tall ppl hide their weight easier... we got it spread out over larger area
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 74
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:02:22 PM
I'm 6'2" and my girlfriend is 6'4",and I love her height. She's the only woman I've been able to look in the eyes while making love. With other women I'd be staring over the top of their head,and kissing took some major contortions sometimes. She's the only woman I've been able to 69 with,because with most others one of us wouldn't be able to reach the other. I hope I never have to go back to woman who's shorter than myself.

I've always dated much shorter women. Tallest has been 5'7". Even with the ones that were around the 5'0" mark, I never had any trouble with being able to reach during 69.

the good thing now is that sex standing up will be alot easier. ever try havin sex standing up with someone more than a half foot shorter than you? its kinda hard lol

My favorite position is standing cowgirl, with her hands interlocked behind my neck and mine on her ass. I use my arms to mimic the movements she makes while riding me, and gravity causes her to hit the base of my penis harder with her g-spot. It also causes my head (The little one.) to whip from the front to the back of the inside of her vagina, and her clit to rub against my pubis. I imagine that a larger woman would make this position more difficult, and possibly dangerous to my physical health. Tall and fit probably wouldn't be a problem though. I'd love to meet an attractive woman closer to my own height. I just don't see that very often where I live.
 seeker312
Msg: 75
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:09:22 PM

I'm sorry, I don't understand what there is to figure out! I'm 5'10 and have never had any problems. You gotta think of it this way..........we can put our legs just about anywhere you want them!

^^ This
 TruthinessIncorporate
Msg: 76
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:21:09 PM
When you're sitting on your bed, and she sits in your lap...all around you are these long, slender legs...so soft...so kissable...she crosses her feet behind your back and you feel that light squeeze....there's just nothing like a girl who's tall...not to mention, when you're done nibbling on her toes and work your way up her leg, that anticipation she seem to experience seems a lil sweater! And takes a lot longer compared to someone in the 4’10 range*grin*
The shorter/average size girls have their place too obviously...but you never forget your first tall experience...in my case, I can watch the tape!

Truth, touched for the very first time-TruthinessInc
 redhairedvixen4u
Msg: 78
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/22/2009 2:32:29 PM
It can be hard for a guy. I know it's the same way for me. I'm dating a guy say 5'6. I feel like a great dane being screwed by a chiuaua... Someone my same height is awesome though! If i let him he can do anything he wants! Most guys aren't used to being "let". But i guess that comes with being dominate too
 HSJS
Msg: 79
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 4/22/2009 2:58:30 PM
I am 6' 1". I was intimate with the 50 foot Woman once (meet her right here on POF). I had to use scaffolding!
 J_in_SD*
Msg: 80
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/6/2009 1:17:41 PM
I knew a gal named Nancy Archer... Wow. You want to talk about an experience.
 CurseOfMillhaven
Msg: 81
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/6/2009 3:23:48 PM
I love tall women but never had sex with anyone taller than me though.
 HoldingHands27
Msg: 82
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/13/2010 1:36:57 PM
Disclaimer:...
Tall and Proportional are my 'ideals'....I've never been attracted to Any form of BBW...
My best slow-dancing lessons were from a Tall Lady....
I just Loved staring into her eyes with my chin firmly entrenched in her Cleavage...!!!
While I've never had much luck developing a relationship with a tall Lady...
I've always been fascinated with being able to Go Up on one..!!
 TravelingLight
Msg: 83
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/13/2010 6:07:29 PM
I find tall women (among other types) attractive so I don't think I'd care- I'd rather love it.

William_25
Msg: 84
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/13/2010 6:17:24 PM
I've never had sex with someone who's taller then me but since I'm 5'6/7" I'd kinda imagine trying to do doggy style with a woman who 6' would kinda be like watching a chihuahua trying to hump a rotweiler!
 winteragain
Msg: 85
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/13/2010 6:34:55 PM
All these tall women and not a single one of them is a model. that's great, tall girls really let themselves go don't they
 6citygal1
Msg: 87
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 2/14/2010 11:02:31 AM
I'm a tall woman. I had never any major problems with a man during sex due to my height.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 88
Sex with Tall women
Posted: 3/13/2010 11:06:01 AM
Tall is best! More to play with. However, I don't think I've ever been with a woman 6' or better. I can't help but wonder what it would be like for them to attempt to ride me reverse cowgirl with their feet propped up on my legs I'm sure they could however, since I'm over 6'.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with Tall women