Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NWFY1979
Msg: 78
One night stand...any chance he'll call?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
yes we do call, cant speak for all the guys but if it was good or maybe just ok, we will be back, its nice to live for the moment and as an adult good for you get what you want and if you have his number give him a call to ask him for another nite out, its a pleasure to hear from a girl you had a time with. just remember we might be thinking the same thing. anyway i always say if it feels good do it
 cowboydog51
Msg: 79
view profile
History
One night stand...any chance he'll call?
Posted: 8/22/2018 4:22:38 PM
hi im waiting come see me 9122863225
 winfieldbrian
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2018 12:13:48 PM
So what prevented the OP from calling him? This is the 21st century after all.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2018 7:02:42 PM
A one night stand is just that. One night and no more... Why would you ask if the guy will call? I hope you used protection.. If he has not called within a week forget it. He may want another casual night though so up to you to deal with that.
 Norasings
Msg: 82
Posted: 9/1/2018 10:25:15 PM
The OP was nearly 10 yrs ago, I think that ship had sailed.
 ssm508
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2018 8:52:53 AM

The OP was nearly 10 yrs ago, I think that ship had sailed.

I know this is an old thread and the OP has moved on one way or another. But women in a similar situation can also make the first contact after sex. There isn't a "rule" that states it always has to be a man.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >