Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is there anything more overrated when it comes to sex than Blow jobs?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rdcnorm
Msg: 27
Is there anything more overrated when it comes to sex than Blow jobs?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
never had a bj i didn't like, just some were better then others!!!

Well I have,, her teeth we like razors,, told her she had to stop,, as I looked at my little guy,, who looked like he just fell of a skateboard,, I told her we can work on that another time,,

so she say,, can I give you a hand job,, hesitantly I said yes..

as she grasps me with a mighty firm grip,, ( i'm thinking to my self WTF) but I didn't say anything,, she starts yanking and pulling in all directions,, never once did her hand slide on my shaft,, after about a minute, in hopes things would change,, I said what do you your doing weeding some garden,, this little guy of mine is supposed to stay connected at all times,, it's not a strap on honey,, or is it a any other type of toy,, it's the real deal,, when was the last time you were with a man,, she said it's been awhile,,
 Luthion
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Is there anything more overrated when it comes to sex than Blow jobs?
Posted: 1/14/2009 3:18:25 PM
Overrated assumes that it's more popular than it should be.

What you're failing to realise, OP, is that this sort of thing is a matter of preference. Some will enjoy them, some will think they're the greatest thing ever, some won't care about them at all.

Just like some women might like oral, or vibrators, or any other number of personal preferences.

I mean... geez... if you don't like them, then... just... do something else?
 4408joseph
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2009 4:33:18 PM

If you don't have the courtesy to let her know what and how you enjoy it then suck it yourself - lol

That was done in a thread last week, maybe you missed it

Oh Bendy!!! Yoo-hooo , over -here!!!
 Wildman46
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/14/2009 5:46:47 PM
I love giving blow jobs. I think some men don't like getting blow jobs because of bad experiences.One of my previous sex partners didn't like BJs. But after I gave him one, he began to like them

Yea right I know, You can suck the chrome of a bumper without touching the metal. You have been know to suck a golf ball through a straw, I get it, you think you are some kind of blowjobologist, Other women pay you for lessons on giving blow jobs. How did I know this thread would bring out all the "experts".
 MsMicki
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2009 6:24:43 PM
Put yourself in our shoes Wildman.....seriously......
We have heard, not only in these forums, but our whole lives from our men.......how much they love recieving oral........the hot mouth, the swirling tounge, the suction, the wetness, having their balls bathed and suckled and nibbled, having their taint and anus licked and tease, the direct stimulation of the frenulum.....
so when a man states he doesn't like it......
it is very hard for us to understand and wrap our brains around.
Of course the masses will think it's because u haven't had a good one......because they are drawing from their own personal experiences.
Alot of us women.....at some point in our lives...have been told by a man that he doesn't think bj's are a big deal......then we make his toes curl, his legs tremble, his eyes roll and we get to swallow that challenge we were given!
(and yes, I'm quite aware it could have been a line to get some good head....don't know and don't care!)
I'm pretty sure every man here that loves giving oral would feel the need to do the exact same thing if a woman told him she doesn't get off on oral.....

So........my point in all this.........every woman deserves that one shot to prove u wrong.
Then if she didn't at least make it feel good for a bit......u can tell her there is no need for BJ's to be a part of your sexual relationship. Then she can decide if that is acceptable to her or not.
 gtomustang
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/14/2009 6:30:02 PM
"It's comments from gtomustang and compleat man that make a lot of women think - why bother?"

>>>from experience, I'd have to agree...some women do take it personally when they can't pull it off, so it'd be nice if those particular human beings didn't take it personally. I hate to see the looks on their face--who enjoys letting a lover down?

On the flip side, yeah, I can understand the thrill of doing it to another, but putting a blood-loaded part of my anatomy into something with teeth doesn't thrill me
If I wanted to know what an avocado leaf feels like, I'd be one

now, as another poster pointed out, if someone out there thinks they can show me the light...be my guest :)
 rdcnorm
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/14/2009 6:31:18 PM
MsMicki... LOL^^^^ prove to me,, that I haven't experianced the best BJ yet,, I have experianced some mind blowing BJ ,, I'd say You have your work cut out for you,,,
 MsMicki
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2009 6:38:48 PM
Oh........I never said I was the best......but I bet u it will be right up there w/ the other memorable ones! ...and I guarantee you won't be bored...or thinking about what color to paint the ceiling......you'll be looking into my bedroom eyes and enjoying the show....and sensations.....
 CMonster
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/14/2009 8:14:58 PM
... It's Pavlovian, really.

Pavlovian as in "involving of a large amounts of drool?"
 4408joseph
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2009 5:27:31 AM

Ive not yet met a man who would turn down a blowjob if it was offered him ,well unless it was offered from another man and the first guy was gay..but thats another subject..[/quotw]

Hummm, you might be on to something FLRD,

As a red blooded american boy, I'd NEVER turn down a bj from a woman. On the other hand (no-pun untended). I find it totally replusive to conjure a man preforming this for me, and my solider wouldn't salute .

As others have already noted sex has alot to do with the mind.

OP?, have you thought about switching teams for a night?

Maybe it's a mental block. I've often read most guys that are impotent are because if this.

transcend
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2009 6:07:16 AM
for me its not important to orgasm..id rather experience several hours of being near the edge..it inspires creativity and motivates my movements..every act requires energy and a BJ doesnt usually increase mine.. i will allow for the extraodinary exception..but since its only been one .. it is indeed the exception..

the physical,emotional and origin of energy differences between men and women are real factors in what we generally like.. women can focus on their own pleasure and broadcast to their partner , enhancing the energy exchange.. men arent wired that way.

a male focusing on himself is headed for a post coital nap
 compleat_man
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/15/2009 8:04:22 AM

A blowjob is sort of like pizza...no matter how bad it is, hey...it's still pizza.

right..we've all heard crap like that before..

does a pizza leave tooth marks in one of your most prized possessions?

yeah, all you women are so smart..and cynical..you just 'know' that 100.000000% of men, every single last one on the planet..loves getting head..and anyone who says otherwise is just playing a psychology game.

because really, you've all blown at least about 2,000-3,000 guys each - enough to have a statistically significant sample size to extrapolate to the entire male side of the species, I assume?

and maybe your experience is limited to a fairly small geographical area..do you really know about other cultures, etc. where it might not be so popular?

there are women on POF who have said they don't like receiving oral..they "must" all be lying too, right?

Guys love head..true
Guys love girls who give good head..also true
Guys love girls who love to give good head..very true..

so..how many guys have you sucked off, that you can conclude this about ALL men, 100.000% of men? I assume, it's been around 3,000 + for you to draw such a conclusion, accurate 19 times out of 20, +/- 5 %

or do you know anything about statistically significant sample sizes..?
 compleat_man
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/15/2009 8:10:06 AM

Yea right I know, You can suck the chrome of a bumper without touching the metal. You have been know to suck a golf ball through a straw, I get it, you think you are some kind of blowjobologist, Other women pay you for lessons on giving blow jobs. How did I know this thread would bring out all the "experts".

hhaha, wildman, you so funny..but true! good points..

so many women will claim that SHE is the undisputed heavyweight queen of blowjobs..

every woman one talks to about this, knows she ought to make an instructional DVD so all the other women out there will know how to do it PROPERLY :)
 MsMicki
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2009 8:11:42 AM
if someone is leaving teeth marks.......
I wouldn't let them blow me either!

all you women
tsk tsk.......u wouldn't be generalizing would u?!!
 rdcnorm
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/15/2009 8:13:06 AM

......but I bet u it will be right up there w/ the other memorable ones! ...and I guarantee you won't be bored...or thinking about what color to paint the ceiling......you'll be looking into my bedroom eyes and enjoying the show....and sensations.....

I know you can see me smiling,, as I'm sure you are correct,,

OT,, I love when a woman give a great BJ as will as like its.. ,, because I'm not selfish,, Who am I do deny her that pleasure,, So my motto is,, drop the big boy pants and let her suck it up..
 compleat_man
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/15/2009 8:16:52 AM

You can't be serious..

yes, I can't be serious..of course not! can wildman!

I'm awed at how so many anonymous POF posters, whom I've never met, know me better than I know myself...simply from reading a few sentences I have posted..

how do you people do that? are you all gifted with ESP, or what?

please let me in on the secret(s) ?

can you also tell me when I'm going to get my next promotion, when I will get married, have children ? and when (exactly) I will die?

thanks in advance..
 Wildman46
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:21:50 AM

There is something more over-rated than a BJ....its...'A" woman who thinks she's the sole person who could satisfy your ever need

Aint that the truth.
 4408joseph
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2009 9:36:53 AM

can you also tell me when I'm going to get my next promotion, when I will get married, have children ? and when (exactly) I will die

I believe so

1) promotion?when you give your best BJ
2) married?when you recieve your best BJ
3) children?when you stop recueving BJ's as sex
4) and when (exactly) I will die? right at the very end of your most mind blowing BJ when you throw your head back,eyes closed, mashing the accelarator to the floor , only to cross over media strip and hit a tractor-trailer HEAD-ON!

Wildman46
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/15/2009 5:49:51 PM

Actually, I DO teach a class twice a month on said subject. it's always sold out.

Do you demonstrate on your students or something else? I mean really how would a male student know the class is worth it unless you showed him a up close and personal look at your technique? Do your get alot of business through word of mouth?
 Wildman46
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/16/2009 6:08:45 AM

I hope one day when he's with someone new that she ties him up and gives him a mind-blowing bj

There has to be a very strong level of trust involved before I give someone that kind of power over me. So I doubt very very much if someone NEW in my life would ever be tying me up. I never said I no longer get them I simply said I don't care for them, So tying me up would not be required. Maybe after the first time she would have to do it to get me to try again.
 compleat_man
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/16/2009 8:58:24 AM

1) promotion?when you give your best BJ
2) married?when you recieve your best BJ
3) children?when you stop recueving BJ's as sex
4) and when (exactly) I will die? right at the very end of your most mind blowing BJ when you throw your head back,eyes closed, mashing the accelarator to the floor , only to cross over media strip and hit a tractor-trailer HEAD-ON!

thanks, but none of those will ever happen..
 rebel777
Msg: 48
Posted: 1/16/2009 11:46:40 AM
Yes there is alot more overated stuff than blowjobs,I personally enjoy receiving blowjobs and I do not get off of them but they still feel very wonderful,everytime.
overated sexual acts...facefarting,peeing,feet,anal,facials...you get the idea
I'll take some wicked oral followed by sweet fuxkin' anyday and everyday.It would never be boring.To each themselves..
 Wildman46
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/16/2009 5:20:08 PM

BUT there is still hope that you will be with someone new that will make your eyes roll in the back of your head and seeing fireworks when receiving them from her

Yea Iguess anything is possible, I never thought I would ever see an African American president in my lifetime, and that's about to happen. But I think there is a better chance of hell freezing over than my eyes rolling in the back of my head from a bj.
 MsMicki
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2009 6:13:31 PM
as stated before......since your brain is one of the biggest sex organs in your body.....and your brain has already decided not to enjoy BJ's.....
yep.....I'd say there will be no eyes rolling in the back of your head.
 Wildman46
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/17/2009 7:41:14 AM

Ican't believe the thread title.Very little surprises me in this world, but that sentence truly does

Honestly you really should try getting out more.

I'd say you either haven't found the right woman, or you aren't treating them right, or you may want to see a doctor about the sensitivity levels down there

Thanks I will make the doctors appointment right away, Of course this lack of sensitivity you speak of only happens during bjs, I don't have this issue anytime else while having sex. What is your expert opinion as to why that may be?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is there anything more overrated when it comes to sex than Blow jobs?[CLOSED For Review]