Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lalby
Msg: 2
I'll try this in uk forums, opinions pleasePage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I would never delete my account or stop talking to people ive become friendly with for a man.
If my man didnt trust me then how could it work?
And i wouldnt expect my guy to cut himself off from people for my sake either.
As long as you are honest and open and dont keep the fact that you chat to people a secret then i dont see how it can hurt anyone.
 lalby
Msg: 33
I'll try this in uk forums, opinions please
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:48:32 AM
I forgot to put like with others on here,i wouldnt activly look for new people to chat to,it would just be the people i know already.
And i also wouldnt sit here chatting to people whilst my man was about,i think when both parties are about the pc should be off and they should be conversating with eachother.
 oggers
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 8:54:04 AM
Stewy, you are in a relationship and still chatting to random females.....

Your "little lady" is also in a relationship (with you !) and chatting to random males ....

Now I may be missing something but IMO it wont be long before the Green Eyed Monster raises its head, and you are both referring to each other as " the ex "

Quit typing on here and talk to your lady about what is going on here. Otherwise you will lose her.
 oggers
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 9:15:41 AM
Bloody hell, if HE is old, then I have No chance !!!!
 TheRealSoul
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2009 11:22:03 AM
l agree with the talk to your woman advice. lf theres something wrong in a relationship you sort it out together. Continuing to chat to random people can only raise questions within your relationship.
Nothing wrong with putting your views and opinions on the forums or chatting to 'friends' though, just remember that what you have is real and the internet and all its pitfalls can damage that.
Personally, once im with someone the chatrooms and dating sites hold no interest for me as l would be enjoying as much time as possible with her, and you cant hug an email
happy fishing all
 nemises546
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 4:35:17 AM
Just by being on a dating site and chatting to other females...is cheating on your partner...seeing has you wait until she is in bed...if you want to chat to other people get off this site and find one that you can make friends with in other countries or in fact your own....I also go on another site (non dating) and i have some great friends who I chat to on a daily basis and have been a great support to me.
 nemises546
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 4:38:32 AM
I'd also say the OP seems to be trying other forums to at least find someone who agrees with what he's upto. i for one do not.

it will end in tears...and if you are married a load of money....get your life in order
 Doitwithoutme
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:25:31 PM
One way round it if innocent on all parts is to allow her access to thr profile so she can see is just chat and banter, but whats sauce for the goose is good for the gander I say.

What hypocrisy though she ought not be put out if she is doing the same. You have to talk to her though too resolve it is a waste of time asking people here for advice.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >