Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Is it important to classify what type of sex it was?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
If you're counting.....u have to count them all....
But why count?
Nobody's business how many partners I've had......let alone what kind of sex it was.
 jackster121
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Is it important to classify what type of sex it was?
Posted: 1/18/2009 10:10:49 AM
In my opinion, they are equal but different. When I have had monkey-sex it wild abandon and lustful which sated me (temporarily LOL) and when I have had an intense lovemaking session with anintimate partner, it has been physically and mentally a one-of-a-kind experience. Deep, satisfying (temporarily) and a sense of closeness you do not get from wild, fvcking. Both are great just different.
Do I categorize, no, I don't have that kind of time.
 MsMicki
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 12:50:13 PM
I've never felt the need to come up with excuses for having sex.
If I have sex.....it's because I wanted to have sex.
Whether it was with my SO.......or a one night stand.....or FWB......

If I felt the need to "classify" it.......or "justify" it.....it would mean I felt guilty about something....
 *buzz*
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 12:59:24 PM
When taking into account how many sex partners you've had, is it important to classify what type of sex it was?

Hmmm ... a type of sex never entered my mind. There might have been two different approaches - to start with - but blending into o n e was always on the same wavelengths.

Teamwork
 MsMicki
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 1:15:37 PM
overthink much?
 MsMicki
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:50:56 PM
Don't assume we didn't "get it"......
just know.....it seems most of us have never felt the need to "categorize" our sex acts.
We are comfortable with our sexual past.....
We don't need to justify ourselves by putting into perspective.
The question made us think u do.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >