Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men who like to be dominant sexually and the women who like it      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sensualseekerns
Msg: 80
men who like to be dominant sexually and the women who like it Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
When primal works, it works well.

When it doesn't then it is always the mans fault.

Know your mate carefully. Believe that nothing is as simple as it seems.

A judge will take a woman's word over yours 95% of the time.

"fish:
 SaucyArtist
Msg: 81
men who like to be dominant sexually and the women who like it
Posted: 7/4/2011 3:50:12 PM
Women have no ambition? Lmao!

Um...not quite.

A dominant man rocks because he taps into something primitive inside of us. It's not conscious, for me anyway. But if I had to dissect it I would say that it's natural selection at work. I want a man with confidence, who can be rough or gentle as needed. I need a man who can handle stress in real life--who won't just rant and b*tch if he doesn't get his way.

So the same characteristics that I enjoy in bed, I look for outside of bed. It's his demeanor, his drive, his intelligence. In bed, I want him to be aggressive because it shows me how much he wants me. What woman doesn't want to be thrown down and devoured? I want him to look at me like I'm candy. It makes me want to lick and nibble him from head to toe.

There has to be passion--fire--need-desire. A passive man who lays on his back and does nothing is a massive let down. I am not a passive lover--I expect for him to match my Latin heat. Maybe it's partly that my drive is high and I am a strong woman--so it takes a strong man to best me?
 zeros_june
Msg: 82
view profile
History
men who like to be dominant sexually and the women who like it
Posted: 7/5/2011 7:41:59 PM
I just like to be taking advantage of.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men who like to be dominant sexually and the women who like it