Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Losing your virginity. Good,bad or funny      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HazelRose
Msg: 28
Losing your virginity. Good,bad or funnyPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Mine was complicated.
 tgif333
Msg: 29
Losing your virginity. Good,bad or funny
Posted: 5/9/2015 7:42:51 AM
I was 16 and had just got my first car.
I met My First Sex Partner by using a fad that was in vogue at the time called "the B Line".
you dialed your own number so that you got a Busy signal, hence the name B line.
other people, both male and female would be on there and you would yell out "what's your name girl" and "what's your number" in between the buzzing sound and you tried to get a conversation going in the spaces where you could talk. the competition for an available woman was heavy.

this girl gave me her phone number, I called and she agreed to go parking. I took her to a famous deserted road and did the dirty deed in the back seat. I doubt the sex was good for either of us though we enjoyed the kissing foreplay. I just remember groping, fumbling and trying to do it the best I could. afterward I simply dropped her off at her home. I never saw her again.

I got better as time went on.

and YOU?
 Siennarh
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/10/2015 5:32:26 AM
Don't want to talk about it, not going there.
It's usually pretty good for guys though as far as I know lol.
 tallshyman
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2015 6:57:16 PM
Losing my virginity was not the best night of my life.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/18/2015 5:53:25 PM
butch62- Ug, bad!
It was my senior year of high school, and I lost it for the wrong reason.
I felt like the only one left still a virgin, so I did it just to get it over with.
Neither of us knew what we were doing, so , yeah, bad.
It would be YEARS before I actually learned enough to enjoy it, but I'm sure glad I kept trying ;)
 gtomustang
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/19/2015 8:40:35 AM
Clooney isn't even here yet, and already I have REM's "Loosing my religion" in my head.

My time wasn't an abnormal tale. I heard "you always remember your first" and so it took three gfs to find one i'd want to remember. Ripping the foil package when your fingers are wet from foreplay is a true failure in packaging design. Months later, I was driving her car with her in the passenger seat when someone blew thru a redlight. unfortunately, she got badly injured and sued me, so I got a dollar price on what my friendship is worth. so, as it turns out, they are right, you do remember your first. any time someone wants to drive my car, I remember her, b/c I found out that her insurance had to defend me against her claim.
 sigungq
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2015 3:00:46 PM
Don't know what its like to lose my virginity. Someday perhaps??
 dragonbytes
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/21/2015 3:49:59 PM
Losing my virginity was good and part of the natural flow of events. I certainly wasn't concerned about quickly losing it, though I think I was about 21.

We were both virgins. At first we only did oral sex for 6 months, then anal sex + oral sex for maybe 4 months, moving on to vaginal sex.

We were very experienced by the time we moved to vaginal sex, there was no pain and no bleeding. Maybe because I often used my fingers and partial penetration during the first year.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Losing your virginity. Good,bad or funny