Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 untamed one
Msg: 2
Has America made a big mistake...??? What if Obama is not an American...?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Oprah and Brad Pitt said to vote for him , and who am i to question them ? And 9/11 was years ago , so let them all go ..
 Talk4England
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Has America made a big mistake...??? What if Obama is not an American...?
Posted: 1/21/2009 4:30:23 PM
Stupid rule really considering USA's heritage.
If he's the right person and it would appear most think he is, then why does it matter if he is not born in the US.
What would happen if someone was born in a region that became part of the US later?
(Not suggesting Kenya - just a Question)
 PrincessLina
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2009 1:02:36 AM

Well reading through the court papers filed by Berg...he has been trying to get Obama exposed and keeps getting the court case suppressed....

Whats the saying that comes to mind????.. Money talks.......... or is it good to know people in the right places?? ummmm
 hiltonhauler1960
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/24/2009 7:27:39 AM
i think america and obama are more about change, bush took us in the wrong direction, our failing economy has had hurt everyone, the next four years cant be any worse than the last 8,
 Equ1nox
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2009 4:41:02 PM

lol @ these stupid people

seen any UFOs lately ??

Oh dear!!! Theres always one.. isnt there??
Would you like some dip for that chip on your shoulder mate??

Im sure back in "the year of our lord 1492" people said simmilar things about christopher columbus's theorys of the world being round.

Your "lol @ these stupid people" simply goes to show your pig headed, narrow minded and somewhat ignorant/arrogant (take your pick buddy) view of the world and fellow members of the community.

You do reallise, this is a Forum, and Forums thrive on Debate?? And, in fact, have done so by definition since Roman times??

Just because others may wish to debate such issues and do not accept the issue as fact in plain black and white, does not make them stupid. It makes them certainly more enlightened than yourself.
Quite frankly i feel sorry for myself and all the others that were compelled to reply to your un-witting and dry wasted sarcasm and crude attempt at humour.
And im sure i speak for us all when i wish we could have those 90 seconds of our life back that we wasted on such an individual as yourself and your shallow comments.
I really think the best thing you can bring to this discussion is silence..

Back on topic, I dont think it matters where he came from. As long as he can deliver on what he promises.
Its about time the UK had such a charismatic and motivated leader rather than the usual beurocratic suits who promise us the world and expect no-one to notice when they fail to deliver on 80% of their claims. I still find it shocking that the brittish public are duped into giving them a second term.
 funke3
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2009 4:59:04 PM
Yes,it makes people laugh. The United State must better change the constitution quickly or they will be seen as careless.However if his mother was an american,I am sure he can claim to be one.
 funke3
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2009 5:02:26 PM
Yes,it is ridiculous.Some people just want him out of the White House.I dont know why the force?His mother was American,that is good enough.
 funke3
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2009 5:14:46 PM
If he should never have been allowed on the ballot,it was not his fault then.All these talks about Obama not being an American citizen should have been discussed In America before election,not now.There should have been people checking all the candidates for election and see that they are suitable.There are a lot of atheist and teenagers who are good people.
 funke3
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2009 5:22:38 PM
The trouble is some people in this world are full of fault findings,and no matter what a person they dont approve of does they will find something to belittle and ridicule them.
In fact there are some very good atheist . Just because you are not a christian does not make you a less loyal citizen of America.And we all know lots of children used their stepfather's name.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >