Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WantNoFakes
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Can't get off during sexPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I have the same issue and have recently become open to the idea of professional help and am currently looking further into that. here is something i think you should read and then do a google search and you will find more on it as well.
note : a sex therapist might be able to help as the issue may be in the subconscious

"Delayed ejaculation, also called retarded ejaculation or inhibited ejaculation, is a man's inability for or persistent difficulty in achieving orgasm, despite typical sexual desire and sexual stimulation. Generally, a man can reach orgasm within a few minutes of active thrusting during sexual intercourse, whereas a man with delayed ejaculation either does not have orgasms at all or cannot have an orgasm until after prolonged intercourse which might last for 30–45 minutes or more.[1] In most cases delayed ejaculation presents the condition in which the man can climax and ejaculate only during masturbation, but not during sexual intercourse. It is the least common of the male sexual dysfunctions, and can result as a side effect of some medications. In one survey, 8% of men reported being unable to achieve orgasm over a 2-month period or longer in the previous year"

I hope this helps
 Crystal_Planet
Msg: 37
Can't get off during sex
Posted: 2/16/2014 10:28:26 PM

Try changing positions. Missionary never worked for me; I thought there was something wrong with me. Tried Cowgirl; SCORES...almost every time.

The o.p. posted the question five years ago. It's pretty safe to assume he has got this sorted by now.
 fetish4u
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Can't get off during sex
Posted: 7/14/2014 12:00:46 PM
I can't get off with sexual intercourse either.I can with self masturbation.I get off by orally pleasing a woman front and back.Mostly into BDSM Play.
 billingsmason
Msg: 39
Can't get off during sex
Posted: 8/10/2014 3:14:09 AM
Fuck harder............
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >