Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Were school right to hire pole dancer to give demo for students?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cargy.
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Were school right to hire pole dancer to give demo for students?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I didn't see anything in that display that was provocative or overtly sexual in nature.

...sadly!
 oggers
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Were school right to hire pole dancer to give demo for students?
Posted: 1/30/2009 4:24:48 AM
Where exactly were they trying to turn the 'exercise form' into the 'provocative form ' ??? Did she get her baps out in front of the head ? Did she strip down to her knicks making " ooooh ooooooh " noises ...?? Were the loos full of 14 year olds trying to get into the cubicles ...??!

I dont think so .

Dont see anything wrong with what was happening here , loads of folks do poles for exercise, you can "see" the provocative in anything if you look hard enough ....
 ~Hams~
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2009 5:30:27 AM
It's not worth me buying the Sun newspaper today Is It ?
Can we have a topic on the racing results too OP ?

Msg 9
You could send me 30 pence if it will make you feel better

I don't watch racing I'm afraid but put a couple of quid on Liverpool v Chelsea being a 1-1 draw.

OT.....I just hope all these 14 year old lads managed to do their home work last night
after watching the pole dance display and didnt use it as an excuse for not handing it in.

Some parents may not approve of their children watching pole dancers give demonstrations during school time.....
 Cargy.
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2009 7:06:27 AM

we all know what pole dancing was for in the first place

With a few notable exceptions, couldn't that statement be applicable to almost all forms of dance if traced back to its origins?
 Cargy.
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2009 9:57:16 AM

Well masterbation dose bearn a lot of calories

..although, on the negative side, I'm told it can affect spelling in the long term!
 oggers
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2009 11:16:54 AM

Doesn't matter what name you give it or less provocativeness.
I know many say the clip wasn't provocative and not everyone goes to lessons to be provocative. BUT that was the whole intention when the things were first used

... better ban all dancing in school, then ... after all they do say that "dancing is a vertical expression of horizontal intent ... "

Cargy.
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2009 10:30:43 AM
Excuse me poledancing is the same as lapdancing, the clothes still come off......... and dont tell me they do not!

Nope.... I've watched that clip a number of times (any excuse!) ...And I still haven't spotted the bit where the clothes came off.
 Talk4England
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2009 3:17:32 PM
So how exactly is this that much different than most gymnastics especially the asymmetric bars?
Fuss over nothing.
Ban press-ups , they're a bit fruity too , yes???
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Were school right to hire pole dancer to give demo for students?