Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > 5 O'Clock Somewhere AFTERMATH!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 26
5 O'Clock Somewhere AFTERMATH!!Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Marty...I added you to upload too, so your page will look different.

Becca...I assumed you were done, and removed you...lemme know if you need to be readded. :)

Someone is loading now...eeek....what a terrible pic of Tru & I....well, of I...LOL
 SusieStL
Msg: 27
5 O'Clock Somewhere AFTERMATH!!
Posted: 2/1/2009 6:53:22 PM
I am uploading right now... but the darn thing is timing out on me.. and I am watching this game.... GO CARDINALS.....I just LOVE KURT WARNER..... do you know his momma's name is Sue?

gotta love it...

I will load more once I can... you know me and that trigger... of the camera folks... chill out LOL
 justaj2116
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/1/2009 7:04:53 PM
is it ok that i took a pic i was captured and put it on my page?
 SusieStL
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/1/2009 7:20:50 PM
sweet of you to ask... the answer is H3llllll yesssssssssss.. that is part of the fun.. people can then put your face with who you really are. ... but then again you may not want them to know who you are...

I am so dissapointed... but I still love Kurt....

I am still downloading... ughhhhhhhh
 SusieStL
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/1/2009 7:53:14 PM
good laurd.. finally done with the pics.... hope you all enjoy. ....and get a good laugh seeing all of the sillyness...it was a fun time.

HarleyKat~
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/1/2009 8:04:21 PM
Hey Mandi! Lots of us "steal" the pics for our profiles! :O) And hey, they are public property more or less....but it is common netiquette to ask any other people in the pic, if they mind it posted on your profile! ;)

Thanks Susie! :) It is always so cool to see the party pics...and everyone havin' a good time!
 314kenny
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2009 9:07:26 PM
Well I see most if the POF ers got home safely. Sorry I had to hit and run again. Tended bar at the Stratford since noon with Dave for SuperBowl. We had a great time but. I'm exhausted. Once again....Great party!!! Met some new fishes and caught up with familiar ones. you know who you are...My tush had a good time again. Skip...Wish I could have joined you all @ HotShots but had to work. It was all I could do to remain on the patron side of the bar @ 5 o'clock...I know they were workin there butts off, but getting a drink was an adventure. Will someone please plan a gathering when I can stay the duration???? I allways seem to have fun and have to leave. Svcks.
 kenharleyride
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/1/2009 9:16:34 PM
OK I ADDED THE PICS I COULD , SOME I COULDNT POST LOL............
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/2/2009 6:12:51 AM
Joni...only saw one duplicate...deleted. :) I did not get the email with the private pics, either...and am hoping when you say such, they are not OF our privates!

There is a pic of you and another chica...who is it? You guys look almost as if you could be twins...definitely siblings!

Randy...do you work EVERY weekend, babe? Argh...we hate when you cannot make an appearance, of course!

Kenny...I almost auctioned you off to the bar! LOL But then we wanted you on the opposite side of the bar, worse. :)

Keith...Truda has your shirt, not your keys!
 terry40
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2009 7:38:45 AM
Been a cpl years since i've been in a bar, met some nice ppl. But just reminded me that i'm not the bar type. If anyone is interested in a float trip this coming summer let me know, thats something i'm good at and can set it up.
have a good one
terry
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/2/2009 7:52:10 AM
Hey Terry....

Bryon has a float trip scheduled and green linked already. It is not in the "green links" cause it is so far off....

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts11596255.aspx

Why not check that out, and see if he needs a co-host or help? :O)
 terry40
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2009 8:34:40 AM
Yea just saw that, its a little far for me, thats about 3 hr drive. I'll check out how to do this thread party thingie and set up something closer like the Huzzah or cherokee landing down in bonne terre. Huzzah is more of a party float, bonne terre is more off the beaten path and more private. thanks for the update and i'll let you all know
terry
 previouslyme
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/2/2009 9:28:25 AM
For a long weekend float and party... 3 hour drive shouldn't be too bad... But, more than one float! Awesome!

HarleyKat~
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/2/2009 9:56:16 AM
Well...get your booties in gear...ALL are welcome to host events and that is my goal...to get others going! You are automatically loved by me...just ask Rhonda, Randy, Skip, Denise, etc...if you host! LOL

I agree...3 hours is not too far for a float weekend...but I want the PARTY FLOAT, not the kid-friendly ones. Do it, Terry! You have any questions on how to get it all started, just email me! :O)

I suggest reading the host rules, as well...
 alpinebryon
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2009 11:27:36 AM
Yea I love float trips too that is why I set one uo over the memorial day weekend And I know that it is a 3 hour drive from st lou but i picked this river so all of the fish in misouri can come.And terry i can see by your pic that you are a YACKER like me.you should check out the north fork river it is a excelent kayaking river.plus i see in you pic that you fish.The north fork is rated the best Trout stream in Missouri and rated one of the top 5 in the whole US. Plus as you say about Chereky Landing it is out of the way.So the crouds are not as large as the are on the huzzaw or the meramec were any givin time during the summer you can have over a 1000 boats on the river at one time in a 50 mile strech.So come on Mate check it out you will not be disapionted
ISYOTR Bryon
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/2/2009 11:29:27 AM
Took me a moment to realize that you were in no shape or form, insulting Terry, with YACKER! Kayaker....cute!
 alpinebryon
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2009 11:34:46 AM
I would in no means insult any one Ha ha We in the st.louis canoe and kayak club call our selfs if we kayak Yackers Ha ha
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/2/2009 11:58:07 AM
I agree....the memorial day weekend or any other major float weekend...BLAH. Too many youngsters, too many drunks...and in spite of preferring a party float....I prefer to party with those I know, not strangers with no respect for the water. :O)

In fact.....my kids are typically out floating for such...and I am at home freaking out every time the phone rings. And MY kids are responsible ones! LOL
 suepug1122
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/2/2009 12:53:20 PM
Yeah! I am glad everyone brought it up, because I didn't want to, this close to all of Bryons planning, but am currently working on a float possibility with Indian Springs an over nighter with a pig roast. Skip has graciously offered to co-host. The place offers, tent camping (yuk) cabins with AC, and motel rooms all on their grounds, they have a pool (that they let us use after hours) a little bar on the resort, and they are located in Steelville. They are very group friendly, and the family that runs it are all a blast! I organize one for work every year and we always have "too much fun". Here come the jello shots, smores, and karaoke machine!...LOL....I know Kat loves that Hey it does keep all the wild animals away!....I'll let you know when I have more details.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/2/2009 12:58:45 PM
Marty, there has been some talks of having a "party" float closer to St Louis this summer for those of us that wish to partake in that type of float. I know I for one am partial to the party ones as well. I want to get out on the river, float downstream with a few drinks and good friends stopping along at each sandbar along the way to socialize.

Looks like everyone had a blast Saturday night. Glad to see so many new venues coming to life with our peeps.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/2/2009 1:06:12 PM
Sounds like a blast, and I love Steeleville camping. I go more for the lazy river aspect and camp parties...than I do the serious canoeing. LOL Hella...I could even deal with the karaoke!

One thing to keep in mind...none of the gigs hosted are a competition at all! I know Rhonda realizes this...LOL...but I have had others mention it before when we had same night gigs. Sometimes it is nearly worlds apart, location wise...sometimes it will be one caters to some, another caters to others. Some dont like bars, so maybe they would prefer a dinner theater gig....some want a party float, others want a kid friendly float. You get the idea! No worries on hosting similar!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/2/2009 1:36:26 PM
I'm with you Joni, I usually do about 3-5 floats a year, and last year did none due to medical reasons, but this year I plan on making up for it.
 previouslyme
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/2/2009 1:44:45 PM
No skin? No sun? Just wet clothing... white t-shirts I hope!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/2/2009 1:57:03 PM
of course I'm a virgin floater...........I am Saint Theresa after all.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/2/2009 1:57:37 PM
Hola sheet, Joni girl!!!! I have just two things to say to you about those private pics....Deep Throat and ThatWasMyEvilTwin!!!

Nope...Keith's keys were not found, but his t-shirt was in Miss Truda's car! LOL I just realized I do not have my black dress coat and the donation bucket thingie...so...need to make a call!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > 5 O'Clock Somewhere AFTERMATH!!