Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > why do men just want sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dntueva
Msg: 446
RE why do men just want sexPage 19 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Cause we are hard wired too procreate.

Men are wired for Sight and for procreation.
Women are wired for touch and feelings.
As I understand it women are just as interested in having sex as men are.
But Sociaty has shuned that truth down to women have to feel a certain way within thier minds/Bodies to allow this to happen.

If a man has more than one sexual partner he is a "Stud".
If a woman has more than one sexual partner she is a "slut".
WTF why the double standard? I dont understand that.

I am a man so guys dont be sending me emails!
But there is your answer hope it helps.

TheDnT
 laxi3
Msg: 447
RE why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/15/2007 9:50:20 AM
Ok as a man i cant deny that question is self answered but when women wear those kind of clothes showin all of that stuff wat u want men like myself 2 do close my eyes or somethin plus how about when women always want money and so . So women want cash but men say sex damn
 Dntueva
Msg: 448
Posted: 7/15/2007 12:58:02 PM
Cause We have a appendage called a PENIS!
 sweetthing64
Msg: 449
Posted: 12/16/2007 10:23:24 PM
Okay, after speed reading alot some hit it right some went straight for the gusto. Everyone has thoughts and concerns regarding who, what, when, where. My experience is somewhat limited and not all at all earth shattering to this forum. Just
my observation. I don't dress in an exibitionist style only the norm of the
acceptable and in good taste. Don't broadcast a good time sexual you'll never find
the essence of me. Give me a real man that knows how to take care of himself, be willing to find out that "rocket" that can send us to the top of the world and we're
on to something exciting. I'm not to be pawed nor asked for I want to be won with
a man that understands that the number of times learning of one another is what
sets the rockets blazing. To meet a man and go right away is disasterous and leaves
you with no phone call afterward. That was a time when I didn't know or appreciate
that the 2,3 dates or whatever comes with cuddling, kissing, finding that spark that even the fire exthinguser can't handle. Building to the romance is a woman's heart you
men want to score listen and learn because you can get the quickies all night long some where else and leave us.......the ones you think are playing games are out there but one conversation meaninful and you'll know that isn't the case. I'd rather a man walk away then not take the time to see if you can even meet your expectation and vice a versa.
Men, make fun and even ridicule a woman who wants the moment so special it
will leave both wanting more and more. I don't want your quickie men and put
notches on your belt. Let me discover the essence of you and what makes you
tick and if we both have this strong exploding desire it will happen and we will be
more than lovers. A heartbeat that understood what made it so right. It will become
a good memory and even maybe more......I'm sit waiting and still not connecting
because their hormones are ready when I'm finding them intgruiging and want to
know what's behind his resolve. Me or sex. I know men are going to take pot shots
at this.........but that's okay one man will know and agree that is more meaningful full
of all the passion and heat one could want if worth finding out if you could really
satisfy or hold the special touch it will require to rock our world. So, I don't come
on strong to put this idea although a special kiss or caress starts right there. A kiss
if right will always in the future make the love making more and more. So, this
is hard to put these feelings out when I've seen many of the men here not share
this view. Just a different perspective of a lady who thinks she has more to offer
than a one night stand.
 spring snorkeler
Msg: 450
why do men just want sex
Posted: 1/13/2009 1:24:08 PM
well i guess i'm one of a VERY few who actually thinks waiting until marriage is the wisest thing...makes for a MUCH better marriage..
not saying i'm perfect, but once you have sex the relationship changes and not in a good way
 Exquisitely_Genevieve
Msg: 451
why do men just want sex
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:09:32 AM
I do agree that there's the idea to rely on the stone ages to explain why men are the way they are but come on, how long can men keep using this excuse? Times and people have changed.
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > why do men just want sex