Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > why do men just want sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dsbsky77
Msg: 26
why do men just want sexPage 2 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Why do men "just" want sex? my question is why do all you women all say "why do men "just" want sex" Lol not every guy just wants sex. I mean mostly everyone wants to have sex of course.. But hell I've been w/o for about a year now and to be honest I just about don't care.. wanna know why? Cause "why are all women gold digging self centered diva wanna be's"? No.. thats not why. Just makin a point.. It's not fair to generalise everyone based on life experience. If i did that I'd die single.. Everyone gets a fair chance in my book. I don't want just sex. I want someone I can talk and laugh with. someone who likes my retarded antics and so forth. Someone who gives as much as is given.. I think we all do and those who don't yet will typically find out they do also.. Also, sex is great lol, If I "don't" want to sleep with you is where we have a problem.. I hope you'd want to sleep with me too... I mean theres gotta be a spark or it's just not gonna work.. We're all just mammals and slaves to nature, we have tendencies that are natural for us from the dawn of time.. Sex is like the biggest thing in life and procreation. It is the purpose of life in a sense..It's what we have done ever since we knew we could, which im willing to bet was the 1st day lol. It's so ingraned into our subconscious that we couldn't "really" control it even if we wanted to.. But hell, I love sex.. My thing is Quality over quantity though..
 BMSBUNNY
Msg: 27
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/30/2005 4:31:09 AM
Bottom lime here, is that guys are going to just want sex as long as women just keep giving it to them. IF you find yourself with a guy like that, then obviously it isn't a match. Move on.
 facepalm
Msg: 28
view profile
History
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/1/2005 6:01:56 AM
Mwm lakeland fl .We are all sexual beings society has done a better job on woman than men look at the Japenese and Chinese cultures50 years ago. Just most woman have been brought up thinking the have a golden fleece between their legs rather than something to enjoy. Where men have been trying to get that for the eternity, So save it if must enjoy it if you can or satisfy yourself is the answer.
 macncheese
Msg: 29
view profile
History
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/4/2005 12:05:33 AM
well, i think we found out where a lot of people stand here. guys seem to agree with each other, and women seem to agree with each other. i think there are two reasons a guy might want sex so much. number one is the kind of guy that these girls here seem to think all guys are. he wants a notch in the belt, and the more women he sleeps with, the manlier he feels. i think this kind of guy is rather ignorant, self-obsessed, and probably has a very low REAL self esteem. the second reason drives most of the guys who've posted here. it goes kinda like this... if a woman sleeps with me, she must like me right? not saying that a guy needs a woman to sleep with him to be accepted by her, but it's more of a test. lots of times, advancing and judging a woman's responses is the only way to see how she feels about us. and you girls know that you aren't always upfront about it. of course we expect to get rejected. but HOW you reject us says a lot. anyway, enough of our secrets....
tony
 grplaman
Msg: 30
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/15/2005 2:44:38 PM
Well, I'm a gay guy and I admit, it's true-all men want is sex..then they, "got to go" afterwards.

Women are not the only ones who are taken advantage of. Most guys are pigs.

So, two years ago I decided-NO SEX UNTIL the 5th date! Well, after almost going insane after 11 months. I met a guy. He went along with my rule and then to come across as a real winner.......there were 3 more dates, on his part to show me that he was truly interested in me and just not sex. I was impressed! So then it happened, the big moment came and the first night was wonderful then the second. We did not emerge from the house for the whole weekend. We were like rabbits!

Then, at 2:34 p.m. Sunday afternoon....I realized I had been had and he was a PIG-liar. Because, he decides to tell me the truth. It turns out he was married and had 3 kids, and since he was always "curious" about having sex with another man and since, too his wife and kids were away for the weekend..........well, I was his experimental victim.

The last time I cried was when I was 12 years old, when I broke my leg. Now, here I was at 41, shedding tears secretly in the bathroom with the shower running.

By tuesday....FURIOUS! I contacted his wife and told her the whole story.

We all just want to be loved....is that so wrong?
 BurntButHopeful
Msg: 31
why do WOMEN just want sex
Posted: 8/25/2005 5:55:14 PM
Even though the original poster doesn't appear to have an account here anymore, I must attest to the fact that indeed there are men out there who are NOT looking for sex immediately, I'm one of them actually, I actually HATE one-night-stands and have been deceived into 2 of them in the last 2 months by WOMEN who were just looking for quick sex, so don't think this is just a man or just a woman thing, it goes both ways!!

Personally I think it's just a thing with living in south florida, everyone down here just wants to meet up, have coffee, and then "go somewhere more comfortable" to get their rox off and then it's cya! Personally I wish these people would just buy a damn vibrator instead of playing stupid games with me by lying to me about how much involvement they want only to vanish once they get what they want outta me!
 Stoneghost
Msg: 32
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/26/2005 1:06:34 PM
Women get confused in their search for a mate which will complete their check list. The "men" which are protraied in the massive public eye are as much sexual objects as their feminine counter parts. This has an impact on a person no matter what their pretence may be. Expectations are also a huge factor in the choice of a mate. Expectations of them and yourself. Both of which are probably higher than they should be. I have read many different discriptions from many people. The explanations of which are purely their own opinion of what they have come to believe,with little basis on which their opinion can stand. The world is full of every different discription you can possibly conceive,and some which would horrify you to think about. Sex is a physical act which begins long before the the act takes place. The majority of humans are visual creatures. They act more on what they see than what they think because the eyes are our windows to the world. What attracts us to a particular automobile,it's engine,transmission,differential ratio,cooling system,weight to horsepower ratio? I cannot help but say,I don't think so. Whether you can afford it or not,you like the way it looks. The same principle applies when looking at people,the difference is,there are few if any preconceived ideas with the car,but with people,we tend to interpose ideas with what we conceive the visual package to be. It is the preconceived expectations of the human desire which lend us to suprise or disappointment when the visual does meet the moral standard we have planed out in the video screen of the mind. We see someone and want them to be this particular package we have pictured. When the picture turns out to be flawed,in our perception of it,being human we see it as ugly. The opinion of ugly or immoral or demanding is the reaction of ourselves being hurt. It is not the reality of the entire picture. When you see a lion kill a gazelle it isn't a pretty site,some think it to be cruel,some view it as disgusting. Yet,when you see the small lion cubs suckling on the mother lion,it is a cute,pleasent site to behold,a mother caring for her cubs. Were it not for the meat which the mother had eaten,supplied by the gazelle,she would not be able to produce the milk needed for her young. I know this sounds like it has absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter, but it lies at the very heart of it. It only takes a short time to reflect on what expectations we carry out of the door with us when we go to meet someone. Should one be expecting chivalry and be met by barbarism,do not blame the barbarian for being what he is. One must look in the mirror and ask why was any expectation taken from where you left for the meeting. My father always made absolutely sure my sister had enough money for cab fare home. I no longer wonder why. Aproach people as you would a book. Once you are past the cover and have gone through a few chapters,you should have an idea of the plot. If it is not to your liking,place the book back where you found it,and seek another. With all the books in the world,there must be one which will draw you to it as a magnet to iron. Just remember the library is full and should you not care for one that doesn't mean it will not suit another.
Stoneghost
 FFunguy4u
Msg: 33
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:22:23 PM
Ok I'll tell you why. It's because sex is the only thing women give men that feels good. Dealing with all of your day to day drama is enough to make a guy move to Siberia! There's always an ulterior motive with chics; they're looking for a free meal, free drink, place to live, clothes, to get their nails done, etc... I say we go back to the days of bartering. Just be upfront and pimp yourselves out! Peace.
 RedHeadedAngel
Msg: 34
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:56:23 PM

Ok I'll tell you why. It's because sex is the only thing women give men that feels good. Dealing with all of your day to day drama is enough to make a guy move to Siberia! There's always an ulterior motive with chics; they're looking for a free meal, free drink, place to live, clothes, to get their nails done, etc... I say we go back to the days of bartering. Just be upfront and pimp yourselves out! Peace.

Wow, and they say that women are bitter...
 Looking for Ink
Msg: 35
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/26/2005 7:20:21 PM

Wow, and they say that women are bitter...

you tell 'em ang

OT it all depends on the guy, for some it works, not for others.
 RedHeadedAngel
Msg: 36
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/26/2005 7:29:27 PM

you tell 'em ang

Hey, I'm in touch with MY 'bitter child' as much as anyone...but I don't spew it in the forums...JESUS.
 Looking for Ink
Msg: 37
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/26/2005 8:07:51 PM

...JESUS.

yes my child? you called?
 RedHeadedAngel
Msg: 38
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/26/2005 8:15:12 PM

yes my child? you called?

No, no, NO!!! You keep getting confused.

I didn't say you WERE God, I said I could make ya SEE God!

KEEP UP!
 ck1time
Msg: 39
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/26/2005 9:09:43 PM

Women get confused in their search for a mate which will complete their check list. The "men" which are protraied in the massive public eye are as much sexual objects as their feminine counter parts...

Well thought-out, man. 2 cerebral 4 the local group from the POF 8/20 picnic, tho by & large they're smart & funny, just more into NOW, & that's cool as we know...no age discrimination
exists really, we R all 1, but truth remains in the saying: "When I was a child, I spoke &
behaved as a child, etc"...And of course, we R still kids.

It's always true that looking up, especially thru Hubble's eyes, renews perspectives, no doubt.
 RickyMontero
Msg: 40
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/28/2005 3:17:52 PM
i LIKE FEMININE COMPANY
BUT SEX IS IMPORTANT TOO.
RICKY
 Nephilim
Msg: 41
view profile
History
why do men just want sex
Posted: 8/29/2005 11:59:53 AM
Men don't just want sex, of course, I mean, don't we also want Doritos, cold pizza, and Mountain Dew?

Obviously the question of "why do men just want sex" is a complaint. Unless a woman is abstinant (yeah right), when women meet a guy they assign him an amount of crap he will have to do to get sex. This is directly related to how he looks and what he drives etc. (whatever they think makes a good guy). Now, this is a pretty superficial way to judge a person, and when a guy doesn't fall into the category of men that a woman wants right away, sometimes a guy will press the issue, the reason isnt just that they want sex, but they are complaining that they have been rejected, usually based on looks, bank acct etc.

They say that in a room full of men and women, most men will be attracted to 50% of the women, and a woman will be attracted to one or two men. So, if you aren't those one or two guys, you aren't getting any, because ladies don' t want to "settle". But are men that arent those one or two really inferior?

Many women complain about their looks, but because of the above fact, they still have a good chance of finding a guy that really wants them. Guys on the other hand, have a harder time, hence why ladies get tons of messages on here and guys get fewer.

Another trick to throw guys off, is that one of the qualities that a woman finds attractive is "confidence", so just that fear of rejection or "trying too hard" can cause you not to get laid.

So, my advice to ladies, either be abstinant, or only date guys you might actually **** without making them go through all the bullshit. Think of what you would make Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt or whatever do to get into your panties and give a guy that same respect.

My advise to guys. Girls aren't going to take my advice, so if you arent that one or two guys, and you know if you arent, get a job as a bouncer, tattoo artist, etc. because if there is one thing a girl wants to have sex with more than an attractive guy, its a dirty **stard that will **** her hard and leaver in a wet heaving heap on the floor and never call her. Even if she has a pretty boy she will still be your dirty whore, so long as it isn't in "real" life.

One good theory on male female relationships is laddertheory.com I think it is the most well formed theory on the state of things I've read in awhile.
 lee67
Msg: 42
view profile
History
why do men just want sex
Posted: 9/8/2005 2:37:14 AM
That's right, why is there so much deception, why do woman just wont money and security, start chainging the rule yourself and may be just may be you'll get good company as well as sex!
Take care
Lee
 tmbmx
Msg: 43
why do men just want sex
Posted: 9/8/2005 7:10:10 PM
Speak for your experiences. I personal do like being group in with people I am not like. Just because I happen to be the same sex as them. I am not looking for sex just a nice conversation. I am differant and I can live with that. I have pretty much given up on the dating part of this site. I come her for the forums and to keep in touch with some nice people for all over the place. I could say all women are looking for a**hole because someone dump me for treating her too nice. I realize that was just that person not all persons of the same sex. Ok so much for my rant back to the normal posting. Have a good day.
 Looking for Ink
Msg: 44
why do men just want sex
Posted: 9/9/2005 5:06:11 AM
everyone wants sex unless there is some kind of chemical inbalance in one's cranium
 grplaman
Msg: 45
why do men just want sex
Posted: 9/18/2005 6:42:03 AM
im one of the good guys....but wheres your profile? not having a profile is kind of deceitful.
 Avalanche42
Msg: 46
view profile
History
why do men just want sex
Posted: 9/18/2005 8:58:27 AM
I think the real question here is why are some men so crude about it?

In 10 min within meeting a man he says to you “ My****is hard” or “ I want to **** you.” Or if he’s really holding back, “I want to make love to you.”

I mean really, what response is women expected to have to those statement?

I’ll tell you, we are offended! It does NOT make us feel good, sexy, wanted, respected or beautiful.
 Nephilim
Msg: 47
view profile
History
why do men just want sex
Posted: 9/18/2005 9:14:14 AM
I have been thinking about this subject. Probably because it seems pinned by the number of responses. There have been several relationships where I have up front told the other person that all that I wanted is sex, and acted that way. The reason I did that, is because I knew a relationship wouldn't work, but instead of risking it and putting pressure on the other person, I reduced it to something frivilous, that way, if the other person showed they could be someone I could be with then we would change things. Thus far it has turned out that my first assesments have been correct, and even though I try to reduce things to something seemingly controllable such as sex, feelings usually get envolved and I'm on the losing end.

Also, crudeness can be construed as confidence, and many times a lady will have no interest at all unless someone acts boarish. My tattooed pierced very large crude vulgar construction worker brother has been met with much more success than me when I play the "nice guy". Although, when I don his persona of the carefree and vulgar, it really does make women throw themself at you. Perhaps my problem is just that those that I meet in that way, don't fit my needs in a person, and so I have become jaded to all females. I'm in a "recluse" phase right now following things not working with my current tacticts.

To use a fishing analogy, I think that I'm going to start fishing in a new pond or at least an old one. I just need to get myself some fresh bait.
 Lisa deLicious
Msg: 48
why do men just want sex
Posted: 9/24/2005 8:56:52 PM
Its just hard wired in to thier neurological brain patterns and testosterone,continuation of the species.......you wouldnt believe the introductory e-mails I get..lol,If Men would only use thier brains and figure what polite things to say on the net to get the lady of thier dreams it would be a heck of a lot easier.But in My humble opinion it helps Me weed out the undesireables quickly,but the anonimity of the internet with some people They think They can just say what They want reguardless of hurting someones feelings.Just weed out the morons,They usually do that on thier Own.I have actually met nice people here,chat a bit to really get to know Them,and set Your standards higher and You will find Mr.Right
 brawnydog
Msg: 49
why do men just want sex
Posted: 9/25/2005 7:04:39 AM
I want sex because of hot babes like ^^^^. YUMMERS!

moooooooove to lakeland
 capmanbr549
Msg: 50
why do men just want sex
Posted: 10/4/2005 2:17:28 PM
Hi sis I think that mel3403 and click me got it right.

It seems to me you want to meet men fast, just not fast men. Be patient don't date
everyone that knocks at the door.
awhell what do i know.
take care.
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > why do men just want sex