Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > why do men just want sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lonewolf51
Msg: 76
why do men just want sexPage 4 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
All men are not that way! There are a large number that have spoiled the reputation of all of us, but a few still remain. To me the measure of true pleasure is getting to know someone intimately without knowing them necessarily sexually.
 countryforever
Msg: 77
why do men just want sex
Posted: 1/12/2006 6:14:14 AM
Because they know it is fun......and feels good...........
 Buck00012000
Msg: 78
why do men just want sex
Posted: 1/12/2006 6:20:41 AM
Damn, Country....you think like a guy! Way cool!
 Nada III
Msg: 79
why do men just want sex
Posted: 1/12/2006 12:05:55 PM
good point, Smart ass Lol
 handyman57
Msg: 80
why do men just want sex
Posted: 1/18/2006 5:02:48 PM
I've only been married once, but I caught my ex-wife cheating twice and also caught four of my ex-girlfriends cheating as well. One of them used to sneak out late at night after I was asleep. So one night I pretended to be sleeping and got up and followed her. She was meeting another woman in the middle of the night.
 Notanother1likeme
Msg: 81
why do men just want sex
Posted: 2/7/2006 10:40:56 AM
I couldnt agree with you more Mickiesthe1.
Msg: 82
why do men just want sex
Posted: 2/7/2006 4:49:40 PM
Because it feels goooood!
 pilam76
Msg: 83
why do men just want sex
Posted: 2/8/2006 8:20:35 PM
There are some of us who want more than sex you know! Try giving us a shot before you judge

-Scott
 Notanother1likeme
Msg: 84
why do men just want sex
Posted: 2/9/2006 7:56:51 PM
Ok Scott..So what is it you are wanting?
 Bud007
Msg: 85
why do men just want sex
Posted: 2/13/2006 4:37:30 PM
First of all never make universal statements. Obviously not all men just want sex. I have had prior relationships where the sex was outstanding, but that was just it. I got bored real fast, although I may have been physically satisified, with stimulation of the old cortex,it just becomes meaningless.

Now there is a scientific explanation as to why generally men want sex and also why women as general rule want some romance etc. I will provide the answer if so deisred.
 loveitlime
Msg: 86
why do men just want sex
Posted: 3/19/2006 8:53:00 AM
I feel like this site...like the other dating/meeting sites is more of just a meat market.
when I first got on here, I was barmbarded with mail. now, the men I wrote to? they never even replied.
I came to feel like men wanted to meet just to meet, because I was female, not because we even had a darn thing in common.
it's really hard to find a man who really "gets it". who is willing to become a friend, and who wants a connection that's more then just sex.
I really think the bottom line is this. I am 43...I know several women close to my age. all of them are having the same problems that I am having.
we meet men who have been married, now divorced, and want some fun. heck with committment, they've been there, done that, and many are still paying child support.
the idea is fun with no strings. I mean, in ways I can understand it. but what happens to the ones of us who would still like to have more? and, how do we difine more? do we want a guy we can see weekly? do we want marriage?
I had to change my ad....I got so tired of pushy men. honestly guys, there is a way to make your wants known without being as crude as most are on here.
I had one man even write me and tell me that this site was just no more then a "call out" for the night.
ok, so have I led such a sheltered life? been married or with someone too long? I am wondering.
but what I have noticed also...when you are honest with a man...they don't want to hear it.
don't know about other places, but 99% of the men with whom I've replied to, it's all about the sex. that's it.
 arlie1969
Msg: 87
why do men just want sex
Posted: 3/19/2006 10:44:22 AM
I feel your pain ,but us guys are going through the same thing,Ive got women turning me down because Ive got two boys Im raiseing on my own,Im looking for a woman not to help with my kids but someone to start to rebiuld the life that was ripped out from under me by a woman that thought of no one but her self.the ladys on here are looking for a cleancut,single guy with no kids money and want them to look like a model.I find that the odds of that happening is less than 1% so to answer the question ,some men on here are looking for more then sex,me being one of them.but Im not jumping through hoops to impress someone,I am who I am ,
 Cajun3149
Msg: 88
why do men just want sex
Posted: 3/19/2006 2:14:38 PM
I'm jumping. Even offering to let them pet my gator. Using "Essence of Swamp Water" is not working. Got lots of money if you count ggrandpa's big money printed in Montgomery in 1863. Moved here to help my daughter out (she even had me at the ER from 3pm on Fri to 5:30am on Sat) and I guess I'll just have to drop all that to satisfy a woman if I'm to succeed with the dating game. Oh, I'll have to make sure I meet her family and make sure that she's always there for them and forget mine. That's all I've gotten so far. Well, ain't gonna happen on this end. Better get ready for a two way street. But, I think I'm asking way too much.
 countryforever
Msg: 89
why do men just want sex
Posted: 3/20/2006 11:51:04 AM
because women want it also, or atleast I know I do....................
 Phoenix The Wych
Msg: 90
why do WOMEN just want sex
Posted: 3/21/2006 6:48:59 PM
~~~~~Personally I think it's just a thing with living in south florida, everyone down here just wants to meet up, have coffee, and then "go somewhere more comfortable" to get their rox off and then it's cya! Personally I wish these people would just buy a damn vibrator instead of playing stupid games with me by lying to me about how much involvement they want only to vanish once they get what they want outta me!~~~~~

I have a vibrator.....in fact, I have several. *S* But there's just something about having that physical contact that turns me on........Oh, sorry *LOL* the question was about MEN who only wanted sex.....*LOL*

I'm really looking for more than just sex but it ain't BAD!!! *LOL*
 Texsantcles
Msg: 91
Posted: 3/26/2006 1:56:20 PM
I'v been around alot of years, and if your a normal adult warm breathing Human person, male/female, sex is is part of our make up, unless your a woman/man basher, and if your a single.... normal single person, it's going to be in the front of your mind.....oh he wants sex/she wants sex, why can't we just hold each other, anyone ever heard that? and just be happy, why does it alway's have to come down to sex... call me a PIG, but i think that's crap...we are sexual beings, i don't care if your ugly or pretty, you still want sex...now that's my view...
 Texsantcles
Msg: 92
Posted: 3/26/2006 2:07:22 PM
Posted: 3/19/2006 1034 AM
oppps...lost my page...
gemini was the most interested in my needs....very sweet to be with.
virgo man I was with was the most intense. white hot...like in the movies...clothes everywhere.

Now i wonder who posted this?, and then she wonder why do men think?
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2006 10:56:59 PM
Tex.. just because she posted to a thread about THE TOPIC of the thread.. I don't believe she put anything about just wanting sex. It was just an observation about zodiac signs and what type lovers they make. None of us are virgins.. therefore we do have experience and we like to share that in the forums. Now.. I'm going to give you a ticket for stalking my friend!! shame on you... bend over and take your spanking!!!
 Texsantcles
Msg: 94
Posted: 3/29/2006 9:10:46 PM
I'm bending over....
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2006 9:46:53 PM
Are you alwys so easy????
 fresh_meat
Msg: 96
why do men just want sex
Posted: 3/30/2006 2:45:30 AM
I was curious what your profile looked like, so I read it. I found it to be contradictory to what you wrote in you messages.
You ended you profile with a line saying you are now "sexier". Shouldn't that be discovered after you get to know a guy or is it the main product you are promoting.
 letmewooyou
Msg: 97
why do men just want sex
Posted: 3/30/2006 10:44:26 AM
Because we are still mad about the being kicked outta paradise thing...
ohh we hate apples too
 Jim33903
Msg: 98
Posted: 3/30/2006 2:18:44 PM
mesnafugal said:
Are you alwys so easy????

Damn, Hey Mes, you know I am always easy for you girl! What? You were not talking to me?
Darn it!

Now about the topic: I want sex as much as the next guy. Maybe even more. But I also want so much more then just sex. it is not fair to make a blanket statement that suggests that's all ALL men want. Sure, I know there are men out there that date only to get a woman into bed. another notch on the bed post. Been there done that back in my twenties and late teens. Now I want so much more then just sex. I do not lead women on. pretend to care, lie or mislead any women for the sake of getting them into bed. But on the other hand, if that's what a woman wants and I am attracted to her, then I'd say I'm easy! But I'm looking for my next true love. Hopefully the last love of my life. One woman to love me as much as I love her. So if that means respecting her wishes to stall or put off sex until she is comfortable or whatever feeling it takes for her to want sex, then I can and will wait. I will say this. When it comes to sex, I do not want any woman that does not want me wit the same passion, lust and excitement that I might have for her. Another words, I could care less for a woman that would have sex to accommodate me or just give in to keep my attention. I won't beg or try to convince a woman to have sex with me. if she does not want me the same way I want her, I have no interest in her at all. Hookers would starve if all men were like me since they give it up for only the money and could care less about me. lol Never been that hard up I guess.

I hope I made sense and got my point across.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:38:13 PM
Yes... you could be easy for me sweetness.... but you MUST want sex!!!

OH, I dont just want sex.. I want a free meal too!! LOL
 Cajun3149
Msg: 100
Posted: 4/1/2006 3:31:01 AM
Jambalya, crawfish, gumbo, fried gator or boudin?
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > why do men just want sex