Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > why do men just want sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ImTheOneUwant
Msg: 201
why do men just want sexPage 9 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Hello All,

Every one of us, male or female, when we decide to interact with someone, we consider having sex with that person. It is a normal part of life.
When adults get together, they have sex.

Why do you think there is alcohol?
"Alcohol, making the opposite sex attractive since the stone ages"
"Beer, it's not just a breakfast drink!"
"Ruffies, when you just cant have her say no to you"

I will admit it, I WANT SEX!!!

There, now hate me for saying it!!

Bye, L.
 monkitabbi
Msg: 202
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/16/2006 3:36:22 PM
Your suppose to know within like the first minute of meeting someone wheither you would want to sleep with them...I say give it an hour. Within an hour, if your still interested, they've held your attention, they look like they take good care of themself, and your physically attracted to them...........then why not sleep with them?? Get it out of the way.... and if at all possible....use alcohol...not alot..just enough to ease the nervousness of sleeping with someone so soon.
But look at it this way....and this goes for men and women. Wouldnt it be just terrible if you did meet someone and you found yourself becoming interested in them...and you started thinking about them and wondering what they were doing...then a month or whatever down the road...you decide..ya know what..I think Im going to make my move now....and they suck in bed!!! Now you have a decision to make....do you keep seeing this person cause you'll feel bad to just stop talking to them because ...well..because they suck in bed...or do you try to ignore that...think it will get better....and continue to talk to them and end up having sucky sex forever.
I say..give it an hour..then go for it..if it sucked...well......you only lost out on one night..and if it rocks...well..now you know.
However, this sometimes makes guys think your not "bring home to mom" or "marry" material.... that is sooo not fair. Moms love me......well....maybe unless they read this :)
 justaguyinfl
Msg: 203
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/16/2006 4:21:38 PM
I'd be happy with just a damn response from some of these women i've messaged!
 creamykisses
Msg: 204
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/16/2006 4:44:18 PM
ALRIGHTY ... Imtheoneuwant.... I hate you for admitting you just want sex !!!!!

lol...well u did ask us to say that

I have never had ruffies do they really work?
and what if we use them on a man?? will it still work???
 Rob_0126
Msg: 205
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/16/2006 6:40:18 PM
monkitabbi,

What if they sucked because it was their first time? This is my point about having sex outside of marriage. If you've had sex, you already have a preconception of how sex should be, and will expect others to 'perform' like you do.

This is why in a marriage between 2 virgins, theirs no 'ugh, that sex was horrible' or 'wow, that was fantastic' because you have never known what it was like; so any sex is great, and being married, you learn together. See what I mean?
 monkitabbi
Msg: 206
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/16/2006 7:14:47 PM
OK..I respect everyone's own decisions....but to answer your question. No..I dont see what you mean. Im so very glad that the life I've lead so far involved all the bad girl stuff it has. Exploring your sexuality before marriage can only lead to experience....and I havent found nothing wrong with that. Besides...that would be terrible for me..Im 26....by now I would have saved the money for a mail order groom....( hey..can you get those?) LOL.
 golfguy1
Msg: 207
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/17/2006 7:42:55 AM
sex is great, I mean it's the best, but not everyone is looking just for sex, at least not me. It's not difficult to get laid, it's just really difficult to find a woman to make love to who you really care about.
 Greystone1
Msg: 208
view profile
History
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/17/2006 4:50:50 PM
Unless/until we have sex, I am not sure where I stand. If she wants to wait, she needs to find other ways to let me know she is interested, or I will get the impression that she thinks of me as a "buddy", in which case I will think of her as a "buddy". Not that I don't like making new friends, but that isn't what I am looking for.
 at420
Msg: 209
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/18/2006 4:59:57 AM
Men want sex because of millions of years of evolution. Instincts are very powerful.

Just for a moment though, forget about what men want. What do YOU want?

Are you looking for men to lavish you with money and time so that you feel good about yourself - and then when you get bored you'll move on to the next guy? I'm not judging anyone. That's fine if that's what you want. But you need to understand that the price you pay for that kind of lifestyle is the expectation of paying for it with sex.

Or are you looking for just one man who will love you and build a life and a family with you? In that case, just say so up front and also say that you don't have casual sex. I think you'll chase away most of the guys looking for one-night-stands.

Of course, there will still be a few because, I'm sorry to say, most women are weak and give in easily to pressure. But at least, if you were honest about your intentions up front, then you can't be accused of leading anyone on. "what do you mean you wont spend the night with me? Do you know how much I paid for those tickets?" Your response will be, "hey look, I told you before I met you that I only sleep with people I'm in love with."
 Darkhorse7
Msg: 210
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/18/2006 6:32:24 AM
As you may have noticed,the human condition allows for a certain amount of stupidity in these humans to be spread evenly around.One of these markers is that of "expectation".It is stupid to expect most men not to think with their lower brain when they have been conditioned to think that way,lol,but it happens.It's also stupid to expect most women to pay for dinner,take charge of anything,or ask you out and treat you like a man and not like one of their croanie girlfriends,lol.True,think about it.
Women in the most general of terms bring it down on themselves since they expect a man to behave like a woman.Not going to happen so quit your whining and go act like a real woman and be somebody a real man could recognize.
Jeez,I have to tell you humans everything...........

Peace :)
 marc0001
Msg: 211
cus!!!!!!!
Posted: 7/18/2006 7:13:37 AM
cus women want it when they want it !!!! but they usually go for the real young guys for that and when they are done being screwed silly and used...then they want to some sapp to marry them.....!!!
 whirledtraveler1
Msg: 212
view profile
History
IAM57NOTDEADWITHA0L
Posted: 7/18/2006 9:59:28 AM
IAM57NOTDEADWITHA0L: I hereby change your nick to: Iam57notpunctuated
 bandit_37_1999
Msg: 213
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/18/2006 10:23:29 AM
ty kathy for being honest,i believe both sex's want a sexual relationship..its just the when,how,and will he respect me in the morning...lol..i think its only natural to think of sex with someone youre attracted to either by looks or words or both, but; there is also more there to find out about that is equally if not more important.because if its just based on sex it can only be happy in the bedroom or sexual area. i believe it takes quite a bit more than that to substain a relationship.
 bandit_37_1999
Msg: 214
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/18/2006 10:25:50 AM
by the way any debates to this by any fellow lady posters and you can email thru pof to let me know what youre thinking.thanks again for the honesty kathy
 Cajun3149
Msg: 215
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/18/2006 1:34:52 PM
What's sex???
 rustytimber
Msg: 216
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/18/2006 1:35:58 PM
I might come off as sounding mean, but I'm honestly not...You're fishing for some kind of sympathy. Not all, but many women like to tease, flirt, and give mixed signals, then act offended when a man believes you might want to have sex with him, which brings me to my next point, depending on the man, you will. Women can be just as fixated on a person's looks as men can be. I think you started something you weren't going to finish and put the blame on the man. Most men know when a woman is interested in a sexual relationship or not...and most men back off and don't push the issue if he genuinely feels a woman is not interested in him that way...but like I said earlier, SOME women (and in my opinion, the immature ones) send mixed signals, and get a certain satisfaction from flipping the switch off when she gets the reaction from a man she was actually trying to illicit...he desires me.
 creamykisses
Msg: 217
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/19/2006 10:41:46 AM
goodafternoon all

Dear Mr Bandit
unless you remove restrictions from yer email preferences you wont be receiving very many debatable emails..

and to cajun ... lol SEX is a three letter word that some people base alllllllllll their hopes an dreams upon..
 lula777
Msg: 218
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/19/2006 11:26:02 AM
I think the real question should be, why do men and woman have different sexual peeks?

Men peek in their teens, and women around 30-ish! LOL.. it's not fair I tell ya' **chuckling here**

and secondly....

A) How do you feel about sex?
B) Is it something that you would want daily in a long term relationship?
C) When do you know that you are ready to be intimate with a partner?
D) In what other ways do you show affection to your partner?
E) Do you clearly communicate, and have your actions match up to your words - that you want to wait? (I don't always)
and finally,
F) are you prepared for NO sleepover after sex ? the non existent phone calls the next day?

So, my advise, if you cave and find yourself really aroused, make sure you get what you need
 marc0001
Msg: 219
what are you
Posted: 7/19/2006 12:30:44 PM
really saying ??????i do not understand
 creston
Msg: 220
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/19/2006 1:24:43 PM
Men just want sex ,,,,??? BECOUSE THEIR REALY hORNY!!!!
da???? What kind of question is that ?
why is the sky blue?
why does a bear shit in the woods
why is a woman ****y six monthes into a relationship but never on the first date??
Thats just the way it is baby Nothing you can do about it ,, get a clue. Grin and bear it.
 jcrazynut
Msg: 221
view profile
History
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/19/2006 1:27:16 PM
yes there are some of us men out here that don t just want to have sex the first time...i have found out that a lot of woman are thinking that all we want is to have sex and that is it...i am a man that has a son but i don t get to seem him cause my x/g/f went and put another man's name down on the BC and i don t have the money to fight it in court so i am at the point now from her doing what she has done that i am taking it slow...any girl that i talk to now from after that i tell them that i want to be friends and they ether have to belive me i move on...so best advice girls don t all ways think that men want to have sex cause that one man that you didn t want to talk to cause you thought all he wanted was to have sex could have been the one so give the guy at least a chance if he tries to kiss you on the first one or any thing else don t call him again or except his calls....but we are not all like that
 wanderful1
Msg: 222
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/19/2006 2:40:26 PM
Life is based on sex. I think about having sex on the first date, but it don't have to happen. All people think about sex. Not just men. God made us this way. Sex is it in a man mind. It' not what a man want to do, it's how he treat you. We all think about sex all the time. We all just don't act like it. Because some of us think, thinking like that make us bad. So we just play it of. Let a man think it as long as he don't try it. Even if he tells you he's thinking about sex on the first date don't change who he really is. He's proberly a better man. As long as he think the same way about you if you say no.
 Myrna43
Msg: 223
view profile
History
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/19/2006 5:24:35 PM
You said that pretty well bandit 37. I being a mature lady can tell you this I don't think many people male or female don't want sex. Women need to get more honest with themselves and admit to themselves that they do want sex and sometimes you just can't resist it. You don't need to tell the world it can be your secret. I love sex that does not mean I am going to run out and throw myself under the first man that comes along. However if I decide I want to have an encounter with someone whats the big deal? I know our heads have been filled with old wives tales that women need the emotion connection blah blah blah. Horse hockey. It is not true. If you don't want to sleep with someone just say no, if you give in shame on you for being too weak for not standing up for your convictions. If he wants sex and you want sex then your clothes just happen to explode oh well nothing we can do about it. It is what it is. No reason for feeling bad or guilty or stupid or anything but the pride and self love you have always had for yourself. Life is far too short to deny yourself anything just because you were told that is how a woman is supposed to be. But if you really believe it then stick to your guns.
 creamykisses
Msg: 224
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/19/2006 11:01:51 PM
SEX SEX '' SEX ''

adults have sex,... younguns have sex, ... whose to say ...we shouldnt all be having sex ....

A) How do you feel about sex?.....
mmmmmmmmm I like the feel of it a lot...!!

B) Is it something that you would want daily in a long term relationship?
daily,nightly,all the time

C) When do you know that you are ready to be intimate with a partner?
when he says "cum on baby" you know you want sum too

D) In what other ways do you show affection to your partner?
I give him a big wet kiss

E) Do you clearly communicate, and have your actions match up to your words - that you want to wait? (I don't always)
hhhhmmmmmmmmmm I dont think I can answer this one.....

F) are you prepared for NO sleepover after sex ? the non existent phone calls the next day?
as long as he enjoyed what he got....and he gave me what I wanted....
I am sure we will see one another again

NOW of course I am just poking fun at these questions..... but seriously... all but C and D are pretty accurate for me....
 greatleggs
Msg: 225
why do men just want sex
Posted: 7/20/2006 3:42:47 AM
mickiesthe1, sorry to tell you this but i say it all the time even if men get mad men are like dogs they can f any one no remorse now dont get me wrong women are not all ways fair either but men look at all the parts there can see thay like on you instead of digging deeper maybe heart or mind or spirt one of those i find i have be come emontianly challanged this is what it has become its ok i will just keep looking a pretty girl has to keep all her choicea alive good luck to you
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > why do men just want sex