Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ITV's cock up during Everton v Liverpool cup match last night on TV      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oggers
Msg: 4
view profile
History
ITV's cock up during Everton v Liverpool cup match last night on TVPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Typical ITV - who on earth decided to go to ads at that point wants shooting - it was only two minute until a natural break in the game - a game which THEY decided should start at a stupid time to cope with their own schedules!!!

I remember watching 60 tediously dull laps of a GP also on ITV only for there to be a crash and a pass for the lead when they cut to the ads .....

Foot
Gun
Shoot

Stick to Radio 5 - cant go wrong !
 ~Hams~
Msg: 5
view profile
History
ITV's cock up during Everton v Liverpool cup match last night on TV
Posted: 2/5/2009 11:04:15 AM

I'm sure they replayed the goal 75 times at all different speeds, so why worry you missed it ?

The point is that I watched the game for 118 minutes and missed the crucial moment thanks to ITV.

It makes no difference if the goal is replayed 75 times after as thats not live coverage!

Wouldnt you be upset if the same thing happened during an episode of Eastenders?
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ITV's cock up during Everton v Liverpool cup match last night on TV