Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daphnekc
Msg: 7
view profile
History
KC..MAMA'S...Mid Week Dinner Meet...Weds. Feb. 11th...6:00 p.m.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
ok who wants to split desert ?
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 17
KC..MAMA'S...Mid Week Dinner Meet...Weds. Feb. 11th...6:00 p.m.
Posted: 2/8/2009 10:18:45 AM
Ditto about your new pic Cindy, looking good girl.
Don't count me out for this one. Last nights Blues was great for listening, but not for dancing.
And tonight's date for dinner & jazz at Jardines fizzled before ever getting started, so I need to get out n do something fun!!!! I NEED a double dose of old Rock N Roll, major dancing(preferably swing), and a healthy slice of crazyness tossed in!!
Any suggestions anyone?
Just dunno if I can last clear till Funkytown, ARGH!!
Sam
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/9/2009 9:44:09 AM
OK you two, just cuz you like to dance there, doesn't mean everyone does .
Actually, I've known quite a few ladies that love to go dancing in gay clubs, mostly cuz the drinks are reasonable, the crowd is fun, and the men ask them to dance all night long without hitting on them. Unfortunately, I can't say the same.
Is that what you two like about Missy B's so much, hehehe?
Beyond that, I'm a huge supporter of equal rights, even for women, lol, and have lived in large, urban areas with thriving, diverse, incredibly creative and positive gay areas(usually the museam & bistro districts actually). So, I've also pretty much gotten past using gay, feminist, or ethnic jokes for humor,... plus I hate gay disco music, ARGH! I much prefer "Deep East Texas" or Aggie jokes
. Picking on them is a lot like icking on a cripple .
Hmm, looks like my dancing slippers wil just have to stay in the closet till Friday, ARGH!
Sam
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/10/2009 9:08:24 PM
OK, latest update. Six hundred dollars in car repairs, a new clothes dryer ($400.00), $70 in computer upgrades, and $40.00 worth of motor oil & filters, all kind of add up & tell me that I'd better skip this one, dang it. But I will be at Funky Town, YIPPY SKIPPY!
Sam
 soloingit
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2009 1:35:03 PM
Why wait till 7 to get off, ......................oh..........................just realized what you meant!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >