Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tallshyman
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Are larger balls an indication of higher testosterone levels?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I may have large testicles from wearing boxers.it was painful switching from wearing tighty whities to boxers for a few mouths having my testicles hang free with no support.
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Are larger balls an indication of higher testosterone levels?
Posted: 5/13/2013 10:39:21 AM
Larger testes are not a solid predictor, although they may lean in some way towards size and levels.
Think of it this way.
I can take a VW Golf, polish and port the valves, soup up the engine and suspension and maybe even turbo charge it.
Its STILL the size of a VW Golf, but its performance is no longer the "norm" expected for a car of that size.
I may also have a chevy impala that is not tuned well and is running stock suspension.

The GOLF will wipe the floor up with the impala...trust me, we have done the challenge.

So yes, smaller testes may produce more in some cases or larger ones may as well. Its just not a solid indicator all by itself.
Factor in diet, exercise, family history and available resources and you may get a more solid answer.
 Anonymous..1
Msg: 92
Are larger balls an indication of higher testosterone levels?
Posted: 5/13/2013 11:07:09 PM
It is known that having larger balls is because of higher testosterone. When men take steroids they shrink a lot also a side affect. Cheating has nothing to do with it
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >