Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 33
How can you say...Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
^^LOL

I guess it is a little easier to love something that is not in your face and around all the time, no?

Yeah, sure....I love my ex husband and I would cry if he...died. LOL We have been divorced for 19 years TODAY of course....

Funny point, mylifeasme!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 37
Has anyone practiced COMPLETE abstinence for sometime?
Posted: 3/9/2009 3:44:51 PM
Well, I could absolutely NOT go without (at least) self love/masturbation, no way, no how! So....not sure if I wanna offer kudos or condolences to those of you who CAN/DO...lol...but take whichever you prefer!
 GoneSailinBabe
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/11/2009 7:30:34 PM
I did, for nearly 6 years. It went fine and was entirely worth it. I have no regrets for having done it other than now, I do feel somewhat that I made a life choice to lose much of my sexuality during that time - but my desire was to focus on raising my children and being an excellent Mom. Not a woman. My time for that is now, and I'm fine with having made the choices I made.
 parklabrea
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2009 12:47:41 AM
I dont know, what time is it now?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >