Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Hygiene and intimacy (sexual)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 howbigisyourlove
Msg: 151
Hygiene and intimacy (sexual)Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Yah sure go ahead and have wylde whacky ... buffed up .. flesh rubbing.. the only requisite is that your partner never defacates... or at least only mid week.. has a catheter attached to his penis that runs out his ears .. and has went in and had the hood area removed from his joystick ... so that the cheese and the curd are easier to spot with the Naked eye on a naked gun20/20 vision and a man who has received back to back NOBEL Prizes for only farting once a year and wiping his ass so well you would think he had a built in rear view anal mirror and a waterpic attachment 200psi with a swifter buffer built into his porcelain throne! ..............
ARE YOU PEOPLE NUTZ .. WHAT PART OF FECAL COLIFORM BACTERIA IS HEALTHY TO INGEST? ORAL OR PENILE OR VAGINAL INTAKE?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21423163/from/ET/print/1/displaymode/1098/

Now that we got that shit taken care of.. why would anyone with a brain in their head who is in love with their partner want to kill them with coliform bacteria.. are they too stupid to live.. or do they have shit for brains? E.Coli... Kills

Never really thought about the buttons on an ATM being deadly but apparently traces of E.Coli have been linked to infections nearly causing death .. experts suggest using a sani-wash bacteria when using an ATM as many sources have been questionably linked to this... so.. not only do you not have sex without a sani wash .. don't have sex with an ATM machine without a sani wash either!
 dalecole
Msg: 152
Hygiene and intimacy (sexual)
Posted: 2/16/2009 1:35:05 AM
Well its great that you all are happy to waste water, we have been on stage 3 water restrictions for years here in Melbourne, we are supposed to reach 155 Litres a day usage per person. That means 5 minute showers once a day. No watering lawns or privates.

You do realise that if you continue to use water the way you do, you will soon be under the same restrictions. Fresh water is running out. So while your hoo hoo's are clean of any human scent, your children will be dying of thirst.

Just my two cents....crazy people
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 153
Posted: 2/16/2009 1:37:17 AM
A full bath or shower for a half an hour is over the top..............but always clean your privates
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 154
Posted: 2/16/2009 2:35:03 AM

Napoleon sent a note to Josephine while away on a campaign.
The missive said "I'll be home in 3 days. Don't bathe. "

Dude's a freak, you have to be to try and conquer Europe. However for us, less empire loving folk, we prefer our women bathed.

Or at least I do.
 Mystic-One420
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2009 2:52:41 AM
Yeah, when the mood strikes..lol **** it...A man or woman who takes care of themselves, doesnt need to bathe to be clean down there EVERYTIME before sex....There are other ways women keep themselves smelling fresh....You've never been taken over by your passion, and just made love to your partner right then and there? Or, like a Public Pool, do you make them shower first everytime? lol
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 156
Posted: 2/16/2009 8:46:21 AM
public pool, in the middle of a department store, on the outside balcony of a resturant ...................where is that shower when you need it ??? D ammmmmm

N O T...........................LIVE IN THE MOMENT BABE
 Brownlady1953
Msg: 157
Posted: 2/16/2009 8:59:03 AM
Howbigisyour love, YES, MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS! I wouldn't date them....I wouldn't even want to drink from a glass they had "washed", because if their body hygiene isn't great, I can only imagine what their housekeeping is like!
Posted: 2/16/2009 2:21:39 PM
I can't believe many of the responses on this thread. Clearly spontaneity is not a word that exists in some peoples vocabulary.

Many people are confusing the concepts of normal everyday body climate and having the funk. Most of us bathe in the morning when we get up and go about our day. Most of those that have a nonstrenuous job are not going to build up a bunch of body odor during their day. If someone conducts their bathroom hygiene with normal accepted procedures why do you need to have a shower before sex.

Those of us that workout or those with strenuous jobs would shower after these activities. I think that is common sense. If there has been a shower after that activity do you really need another one before sex?

What is wrong with the natural scent or essence or someone with normal hygiene practices....... Our society has become a society of germophobes due to all of the fear mongering of the companies selling antibacterial products etc........ when i make love with someone I want to experience them...... I want to bask in their essence, i want to savor their tastes.......Later when we have parted I want to catch the quick scent of their presence on me, or the bed, or on some article of clothing and be able to instantly be back in that moment we shared.

Have you not spent the day at the beach with your partner and then the moment you get in the door ripped off each others clothing because you have wanted them all day...... have you not worked all day in the yard or on a common project and not celebrated the completion by making love? Are you really going to ruin those moments by insisting upon a pre-sex shower?

Sex, at its best, is the spontaneous expression of love and desire for your partner....... Spontaneous being the key word in that phrase........ if you cannot freely and spontaneously explore your desire for your partner without first showering then i feel sorry for you..........

The more I read these forums I see why so many people are single..........
 mooseX
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2009 2:52:54 PM
This by far has been the most amusing and entertaining thread I have read in some time.

cuddlelicious
Msg: 160
Posted: 2/16/2009 3:27:54 PM
I dont know about the rest of you, but I know if I am going to get a little someth'n someth'n (or hope to). I shower before I leave the house, even if I just had one a couple of hours ago. Then you can make sure the kitty smells good and is well groomed. Your whole body is moisturized, legs shaved, nails are clipped and clean......
it is a no brainer.
 tuezdaye
Msg: 161
Posted: 2/17/2009 9:04:18 PM

IS WHAT HE TOLD ME STANDARD?

I have no idea, but personally?

Natural male musk, that earthy scent of warm male skin and hair and sweat is a thousand times more arousing to me than soap, shampoo and cologne.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 162
Posted: 2/17/2009 9:29:15 PM
The dirty people are all freaking out at the audacity of the idea that people should bathe every day.
 Meowkatt1
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2009 9:35:24 PM
Tuezday- I agree. Natural phrenomes connect peoples brains. All this sanitizing keeps the animal urges down, the brain isn't as stimulated. Alittle sweat & natural skin smell are a real turn on. Lusty. It sometimes gets me lightheaded. I guess I like to be more spontaneous. You're out somewhere, get so turned on you can hardly get in the house fast enough & shower?? No. I guess I just like it either way.
 lets chase rainbows
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2009 9:41:44 PM
Personal choice is rarely ever "standard". Its whatever works for the people involved. Personally - I'd shower, but then I'd also share!

jtf
 silverstarchopper
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2009 1:04:38 AM
Some people do shower in the morning an at night. But I bet you everyone has gone to bed at some point without showering...I just think thatcertain things are overlooked when you are with someone exclusively. One assumes that their lover practices proper hygiene so there's no question when it comes down to pawing one another and turning things up a notch or two right?? You would think it would be out of respect for your honey to not encourage intimacy if they weren't feeling fresh or something, but then again...this can easily be turned into an advantage by asking them to join you. Oh and we also know that not every sexcapade is going to start off with oral sex either. If people are so uptight about being dirty, don't you think we should wash our hands before we handle our junk and take a piss?? (or before you swipe?) who knows where your hands have been before right ? At an ATM machine? Your computer at work? Paying the paperboy and handling money?
 Ear to hear
Msg: 166
Posted: 2/18/2009 6:51:38 AM
EEEWWWW....Wouldnt think of bedding down without cleaning up...and a shower with her afters nice too...love the soaping up!
 originalNw
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2009 3:57:49 PM
It depends on the couple,not our way of thinking/acting. Many couples have differant styles/habits,that others find offensive. Something to ponder...where is it written "that you must be washed/cleaned before you enjoy me " ? Since we all enjoy differant ways in sexual habits...it's for not you that's fine.. let them enjoy what's good for them.
 kthyg
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2009 4:10:57 PM
I can't imagine showering before having sex. I mean, having sex after I shower sure but needing a shower before getting hot and sweaty with my lover? The germaphobes are taking over the world. I'm blaming clorox for this one.
 brianst123
Msg: 169
Posted: 2/18/2009 4:29:48 PM
a shower isnt necessary before sex. if you have been doing something to become sweaty and gross, then sure. when you sit in an office all day, come home and want to have some fun, it shouldnt be interrupted.

sex in the shower is fun too, or just after can be fun if you were showering together as it was. but not mandatory
 worldclassman
Msg: 170
Posted: 2/18/2009 7:42:35 PM
Showering before you bump fuzzies isn't necessary really. Guys just gotta make sure the beav is up to snuff before you go winking at it.

I just do the smell test in a subtle way without letting my partner know. I put a finger in for a scent sample then I whiff it in front of my nose real quick without her noticing. That can be done quite easily if you are concentrating on her breasts at that particular moment.

If it smells like the shithouse door on a tuna boat then no oral for her!

RobertKoi
Msg: 171
Posted: 2/18/2009 8:21:38 PM
This is important because smell can really destroy everything. It wouldn't even cross my mind not to shower before a date. Even though I never shower because I'm dirty, but after a night's sleep or whatever, there's often a slight odor of sweat under the arms.

Another thing that a lot of guys think or even worry about is what her pu$$y smells like. I always find out before going on down on her by smelling my fingers. I do it so that she doesn't see it of course. Since most people ARE clean they won't smell all that much. I've only encountered a few women that actually smelled bad.
 daredevil13
Msg: 172
Posted: 2/18/2009 8:55:51 PM
nobody heard of hot, sweaty, bum sex?
 That_girl*
Msg: 173
Posted: 2/18/2009 10:31:49 PM

howbigisyourlove

Yah sure go ahead and have wylde whacky ... buffed up .. flesh rubbing.. the only requisite is that your partner never defacates... or at least only mid week.. has a catheter attached to his penis that runs out his ears .. and has went in and had the hood area removed from his joystick ... so that the cheese and the curd are easier to spot with the Naked eye on a naked gun20/20 vision and a man who has received back to back NOBEL Prizes for only farting once a year and wiping his ass so well you would think he had a built in rear view anal mirror and a waterpic attachment 200psi with a swifter buffer built into his porcelain throne! ..............
ARE YOU PEOPLE NUTZ .. WHAT PART OF FECAL COLIFORM BACTERIA IS HEALTHY TO INGEST? ORAL OR PENILE OR VAGINAL INTAKE?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21423163/from/ET/print/1/displaymode/1098/

Now that we got that shit taken care of.. why would anyone with a brain in their head who is in love with their partner want to kill them with coliform bacteria.. are they too stupid to live.. or do they have shit for brains? E.Coli... Kills

Never really thought about the buttons on an ATM being deadly but apparently traces of E.Coli have been linked to infections nearly causing death .. experts suggest using a sani-wash bacteria when using an ATM as many sources have been questionably linked to this... so.. not only do you not have sex without a sani wash .. don't have sex with an ATM machine without a sani wash either!

Brownlady1953

Howbigisyour love, YES, MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS! I wouldn't date them....I wouldn't even want to drink from a glass they had "washed", because if their body hygiene isn't great, I can only imagine what their housekeeping is like!

cuddlelicious

I dont know about the rest of you, but I know if I am going to get a little someth'n someth'n (or hope to). I shower before I leave the house, even if I just had one a couple of hours ago. Then you can make sure the kitty smells good and is well groomed. Your whole body is moisturized, legs shaved, nails are clipped and clean......
it is a no brainer.
yup i like that..

SweetnessInTheKeys

The dirty people are all freaking out at the audacity of the idea that people should bathe every day.

yal ladies is right..

an ya know what the more i read these forums the more i see that there's some dirty stank mutha f uckers up in here ewww.. really so hygien an what not don't even really matter no more if it ever did to some dam didn't know it was like that now..

i mean true i'm not the 100% cleanest or greastest person in the world but when it comes down to personal 1 on 1 contact i don't wanna smell like pee funk an i don't want to smell any ass funk either..

i mean its 1 thing if 2 people have been 2gether wether dating or whatever they are an what they been doing for a little awhile an thier used to each other aromas an ways hey if they like then cool with them they like or love each others scents.. BUT it's another if you just meet somebody or have only been with or seen them a few times or what not..

really i mean sure ya lust flows an the so called passion but i would rather somebody be like hold on let me go freshen up for you or vise versa or me be like hey lets shower 2gether,to me that would enhance the mood for me atleast like ok they wanna get all nice & fresh for me an course i would do the same,,,rather then ok lets go an they know an i know it smells like rotten cheese or tuna an what am i suppose to pretend like i don't smell that?? NOW which would kill a mood quicker rotten stank or the scent of fresh soap..
 badkitty718
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2009 12:31:00 AM
I think a clean kitty is a happy kitty.... and a happy kitty makes for a happy man....I cannot see how someone could feel ok ,about making love when they werent fresh and clean....it seems some people have an inability to smell themselves...but hey its not just us women ...you men need to do your "finger" test on your own selves....I mean like really.... who wants to go down on a guy that smells like balls and ass???.. you men havent cornered the market on smell tests ..we are just not as sneaky about it ....I gaurantee that if i get on my knees Iam not gonna just bite the bullet (pardon the pun) if youre funky... I am just gonna balk at everything.... if i dont want to taste it then i am certainly not gonna risk sex....how many of you guys have done your little "test" found it inedible ,then even though you didnt dine at the Y..... ya still had sex with that person???? all in all its best to practice good hygene for men and women....
 transcend
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2009 12:39:03 AM
Normal flora varies from person to person. Proper showering or bathing reduces the count appreciably.. what I want to share is not a potential infection.. I consider cleanliness to be a part of respecting and caring for my partner and expect the same in return. I have extremely developed senses ( sense of smell testing just short of the level needed to become a perfumer) ,My libido never drives me past what my senses tell me is safe..I think that ( and certainly a little luck) has a lot to do with never contracting any STD , despite being a musician in the 60's and 6 months living on an open commune in the 70's.. I listened to older and wiser family members .. two quotes still resonate..
"look everything over first..if it doesnt look or smell right, Stop..Dr's can rebuild your face but you only get one d1ck"
"Cleanliness is next to my Body"

Thats still good advice 40 years later
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Hygiene and intimacy (sexual)