Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Die, Cupid, Die! Valentine Massacre at BOBBYS PLACE, 2-14-09 of cours      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justaj2116
Msg: 101
Die, Cupid, Die! Valentine Massacre at BOBBYS PLACE, 2-14-09 of course!Page 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
btw im bringing along some friends and a co worker SCARE THE MONKEY JEUS OUT OF HIM
 ladymoonmoth
Msg: 102
Die, Cupid, Die! Valentine Massacre at BOBBYS PLACE, 2-14-09 of course!
Posted: 2/12/2009 7:29:55 PM
Kat baby, I always love partying with you, no words need to be said, you rock darlin.....

I would volunteer for the kissing booth but you want to raise money.....LMAO

LET'S ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

I have nothing in RED!!!! that i haven't worn before....dang nabit. I guess it's shopping time......

Kat I'll be there to help decorate.

Truda
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2009 8:03:01 PM

Anyone want to borrow a long red gown w/matching satin robe I bought at VS? Never worn... suposed to be floor length on a not so tall girl... Might get some of the high dollar kisses with it!
the only reason it's never been worn is becauseyou never invited ME over, lol...
 alsprofile
Msg: 104
Posted: 2/12/2009 9:10:55 PM
I sure hope this is a BIG place..... 100 signed up.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/12/2009 9:38:55 PM
Nope...it is NOT a BIG place. LOL But it is not a small one, either! I am hoping it is warm enough to have their patio open for back up...or that the band does not have a huge following! LOL

Looks like a couple hundred fishies, alone! Wow!! Night everyone....official countdown begins! Woot Woot!!!
 previouslyme
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/12/2009 10:01:42 PM
If we can all squeeze into S Jacks... I think it will be fine... You guys are so tempting me to get out there! Is anyone bringing chocolate covered strawberries?
 frtnhnfloed
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/12/2009 10:51:03 PM
yea, right lainey!! tell me anything. LOL

i just fell off the turnipp truck yesterday too.
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/13/2009 12:03:15 AM

Nope...it is NOT a BIG place. LOL But it is not a small one, either!

Yanno what I say... elbow your way in then start pushing 'em out!

Just get in and take over the place. lol
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/13/2009 7:07:59 AM
**In her best Orphan Annie stance...**

"TO-MOR-ROW! TO-MOR-ROW!! THE FISH WILL COME OUT TO-MOR-ROW!!!"

(Shut yer pie holes...I never said I could sing!!)

I agree with Shell...we will just elbow away at the mo-fo's who are NOT fishies, if there are even any there on Valentines Day! My suggestion...COME EARLY...nab your WRIST BRACELET and a spot to call your own....save your $3 cover...and PAR-TAY!

High Hopes, Low Expectations! I do not expect to find my soul mate here....but hella! if he comes up and b1tchslaps me in the face and I like it...woot, woot!

STILL needing a few volunteers and commitments to bring things! :O) Here is where you can re-gift those Xmas presents you had no use for, but someone else might*...or put together a little gift card or basket thing...does not have to be expensive at all!

*disclaimer....fruit cakes do not apply...ick!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/13/2009 7:12:29 AM
Debbi...I knew I met you before! LOL (Sorry...sometimes it is sooo overwhelming meeting so many, casually....tis why I LOVE Rhondas and the others parties cause I can actually sit and PLAY and have REAL conversations!) LOL

Terri and I were thinking we had met you at the winery...but different person!

LOTS of people do not sign up...but attend. That is why we safely double the numbers...and for friends of sign ups, of course. No worries...I admire you for getting off your duff and promoting the party!

Yes...give the BIRTHDAY GIRL DEBBI A KISS....or heck, go BUY HER ONE AT THE KISSIN' BOOTH!
 SusieStL
Msg: 111
Posted: 2/13/2009 9:33:02 AM
sitting over here , wait , laying over her pouting. *frown on face*

I won't be able to make this one....pout, pout, pout

I am sure you will all have fun.... PLEASE do NOT drink and drive, call a cab, call a friend but don't be foolish.

have fun folks...I even have a smokin hot RED dress...*pout, pout*..... oh well another year for it to hang in the closet

Hey Vinny, have fun ttyl... ladies be easy on him
 previouslyme
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/13/2009 10:27:13 AM
You bring her... she is really having a bad time with it, bring her a wheelchair too. Darn snow!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 113
Posted: 2/13/2009 10:35:52 AM
Wow, Suse...I am saddened! Back pain is the WORSE...tis the only reason why LABOR is actually bad when it is...cause of the BACK PAIN. Ick.

I wish you a speedy recovery!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 114
Posted: 2/13/2009 2:27:58 PM
It's neither...LOL...it's just what you do, Bay.

Well, just about 24 hours and we will all be putting last minute touches on our war paint and heading out the doors for the party! Woot, Woot! I am sooo excited! This is probably the first Valentines Day that I have actually been hyped about! LOL

I was thinking about that yesterday...other than the one 19 years ago when I finally got my "freedom papers"...I don't think I have really had a SPECIAL Valentines Day!

Looking VERY MUCH FORWARD to seeing all you familiar faces and getting to know you newbies!

Will you ALL be my Valentine? :O)
 lovellyman123
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/13/2009 2:42:30 PM
I was looking at the kissing booth schedule, can I do the last spot from 11:00-11;30pm
 alsprofile
Msg: 116
Posted: 2/13/2009 2:56:57 PM
110 ppl signed up..... Maybe we should call the bar and see if they have a heated tent they can put up to handle the overflow.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 117
Posted: 2/13/2009 3:04:07 PM
I have constant communication with the bar, Al...no worries. They are working on having the outdoor seating available, if possible. I think when bars do the tents...they have to have special occassion licensing, if I remember correctly.

Either way, I have been assured that they can handle the numbers I have given them, already. Let's just hope we do not have a HUGE increase in sign ups between now and tomorrow! LOL We will find out...and as Previously pointed out...we JAM PACK Shady Jacks and no one has ever complained! OK...except that time it was really hot...lol.

Adding you now, LovellyMan....but remind me of your first name...I have had a brainfart moment and forgot!
 kenharleyride
Msg: 118
Posted: 2/13/2009 3:08:49 PM
damn i wish i was going just to look at the women . sorry lance you wont see me in line to kiss you . you have a good time and find a hottie
 conniesweetie
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2009 3:45:50 PM
Hey this sounds fun. I have a cool red sweater I picked at goodwill like new. Good place to shop.
 conniesweetie
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2009 3:52:18 PM
What if you wear a red top w black pants. What will that mean?????????
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/13/2009 3:54:02 PM
Your bottom half is taken burt your top half is still looking?? ;O)
 SusieStL
Msg: 122
Posted: 2/13/2009 6:03:24 PM
Your bottom half is taken burt your top half is still looking?? ;O)

~~~~~~no, you really didn't type that did you???

anyone have a wheel chair.. hey Byte, come and get me .. take me over there... *is pouting again*

I am taking it one day at a time... this much I know, I will be off work till march 16th... so I get to sit here, ooppss lay here and read all the freaking fun you peeps will be having.... *pouting again this time with lower lip sticking out*

I promise one thing, I WILL NEVER SHOVEL SNOW, EVER AGAIN!!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 123
Posted: 2/13/2009 7:17:19 PM
But the male/female ratio is pretty darn even in the sign ups...which is kinda cool!

Not sure how many of you are planning to have a meal at Bobby's...but the kitchen closes at 10. They are a step above typical bar food, though...I know Shell raved on their stuffed mushrooms!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/13/2009 8:26:58 PM
OMGawd...there are THREE "Kats" signed up...LOL...meeeooooowwww!

OK...a little protocol or general info to make the night smooth sailing...

When you come in...PLEASE get a name tag and a wrist bracelet...which will identify you as a POF member and make it easier for the service people to identify you for specials. :O)

At this time, you will also be able to participate in the 50/50 Split the Pot Raffle. You put your full name or user name (whichever is most unique) on a dollar bill...as many as you wish...and place it in the "pot." OPTIONAL PARTICIPATION! :)

Around midnight, we will draw a winner who will receive half of "the pot" in cash, as well as draw for consolation prizes. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. :)

The Kissing Booth will also be...somewhere! LOL If you volunteered for the door or booth, please keep an eye out on the time for your shift! MUCHO GRACIAS IN ADVANCE TO ALL THE VOLUNTEERS! I loves ya!

Please, please, please be the typical generous fishies that we have always proven to be, with staff!! If our servers love us...we will be welcome back! The specials will continue for us, and the BAND will want to play wherever we are! ;O)
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/14/2009 12:05:06 AM
I hope everyone has a great time, and me being my 'social butterfly self'

has to say.................

" you can't meet anyone sitting on the bar stool"
"you can't sit around all night and expect the guys/gals to come up to you..go ahead take that leap, it's not that far to the ground..at least you're standing and won't hit too hard if you fall...it's about meeting and greeting and getting to know, not hopping into the sack right off the bat!!!

get off your duff and say hello for goodness sakes, how else do you expect to meet anyone?!

take the chance, eyes wide shut!!!
why not, isn't that why you're on this site to begin with

Happy "Anti-Valentines" Night to all you non believers of true love!!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Die, Cupid, Die! Valentine Massacre at BOBBYS PLACE, 2-14-09 of course!