Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Die, Cupid, Die! Valentine Massacre at BOBBYS PLACE, 2-14-09 of cours      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 141
Die, Cupid, Die! Valentine Massacre at BOBBYS PLACE, 2-14-09 of course!Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Mandi...I think that there is a slight chance that the "regulars" of Bobby's will be fewer than normal...simply because of it being a "holiday" where a lot are out doing romantic crap. LOL The band has a regular following as well, but they have not played Fenton before....

OK...am heading out soon, so needed to create the AFTERMATH thread since it will not allow us to post anything after midnight-ish. Please don't post in the aftermath thread until...you guessed it!...AFTER the party! LOL

See you all soon! Over and out for me!!

If you post after THIS post, please copy and paste the following:

Please copy and paste me so I am the last post!!!
Here is the aftermath thread:
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts11811536.aspx
 Zoey1230
Msg: 142
Die, Cupid, Die! Valentine Massacre at BOBBYS PLACE, 2-14-09 of course!
Posted: 2/14/2009 2:04:30 PM
Unluckyice that's a relief - I was thinking newbie to the wolves, LOL. Hey that might be fun... Now if I can only figure out what to wear. Decisions decisions.

Are jeans acceptable?

Kat- I'll attempt to locate you when I get there, if you see me first please feel free to send over a hottie to gather me for duty I'm just getting over the flu so I'm fairly sure no one will want to pay for what I've got lol.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 143
Posted: 2/14/2009 2:56:01 PM
Please copy and paste me so I am the last post!!!
 SusieStL
Msg: 144
Posted: 2/14/2009 5:24:19 PM
this is just so not fair.... I hope all has fun.... I can't wait to see the pics.

conniesweetie
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2009 10:21:36 PM
Had just written a long msg but lost it on this dam blackberry. We got to the plenty of fish party at seven and the plenty of fish side was filled tables I mean. Sat on the other side but still had a good time. Liked the outfits and the red idea was great tried to find kat to thank her for working so hard to put this together so thank you kat maybe I'll be able to meet you at a future plenty of fish party. The place was small. The first party I went to was at the phoenix and it seemed everyone could sit together. I got home at eleven and I hope everyone is still partying and have a safe drive home.
 conniesweetie
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2009 10:34:11 PM
Had just written a long msg but lost it on this dam blackberry. We got to the plenty of fish party at seven and the plenty of fish side was filled tables I mean. Sat on the other side but still had a good time. Liked the outfits and the red idea was great tried to find kat to thank her for working so hard to put this together so thank you kat maybe I'll be able to meet you at a future plenty of fish party. The place was small. The first party I went to was at the phoenix and it seemed everyone could sit together. I got home at eleven and I hope everyone is still partying and have a safe drive home.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Die, Cupid, Die! Valentine Massacre at BOBBYS PLACE, 2-14-09 of course!