Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > How do guys really feel about being approached by women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ForyouNow
Msg: 76
How do guys really feel about being approached by women?Page 4 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Hi meeka! Let me tell you, IT FEEL GOOD!......I did feel flattered. I has been aproached several times by women and it feel rare but very good. I didnt see those women as easy women, they were just sincere with theirs wishes. They were bold and I did respect them for their initiative. So if you wish to do it just do it. You have the right to express your GOOD wishes. Its America the home of the free and the land of the braves. Free of Speech. Meeka be sincere with what you want with him and enjoy the experience! :)....
 Meeka_amore
Msg: 77
How do guys really feel about being approached by women?
Posted: 6/28/2005 12:19:16 AM
thanks...Foryounow...but i'm actually in Australia....same rules apply though;)
 wireddd
Msg: 78
Posted: 6/28/2005 12:33:28 AM
meeka u in oz,so am i
 Meeka_amore
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/28/2005 12:35:42 AM
Hello fellow Aussie!....i'm in Adelaide!
 wireddd
Msg: 80
 grubeci
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2005 12:49:24 AM
just put the digits in his hand and walk away..probably what I should do...either way I lose ..or win..a little convo might make people seem less creeped though....some woman had a "kiss me" t-shirt...and one day...I almost was goign to do a mentos commercial but then...I realized..my look wasn't right..and my confidence....(must be a reason) was gone..but it could have gone...plus (but at this point south)
 JollyRats
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2005 4:02:53 PM

Who gives a rip how they feel about it !

Do what YOU want.

Don't project YOUR fears onto others. Give them the chance to respond to your honest expression of interest. They will let you know how they feel about it.

LET ME HEAR YOU SAY, eat bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s

It's your life, freaking live it ! ! ! ! ! ! LOLOLOLOLOL
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/27/2005 4:40:39 PM
i'll admit, i'm pretty dense when it comes to knowing that a woman's flirting with me...unless the obvious signs are there. i rarely approach random women, because most of the time when i'm out, i'm either out with friends, on a date, or have something specific i'm doing. one track mind, what can i say?

anyway...it seems that the ones i want to approach me, seldom do...but i do attract the ones i don't want...or the ones i shouldn't want. i know they're bad news...but bad can be SOOOO good!

either way...girls...approach us. say hi...and i promise to try and be a little more outgoing as well!
 toakreon
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/28/2005 1:23:42 AM
How would I feel myself?

If a girl approached me and stuck up conversation, I would feel "great" but I wouldn't see it as a sexual approach unless that conversation was obviously sexual.

If a girl approached me in an OBVIOUSLY sexual way, then it would depend on how I reacted to her. If she was cute I'd start thinking two things ... "There MUST be a god after all" and "She must be blind" (I'm no oil paining) ... but I'd love every moment of it.

Toak
 gmanz50
Msg: 85
Posted: 12/28/2005 3:51:00 AM
meeka go for it most guys would be flattered
 lakelandsm
Msg: 86
Posted: 12/28/2005 4:32:34 AM
I LOVES to be approached!
 L8niteworker
Msg: 87
Posted: 12/28/2005 6:16:12 AM
Horribly self-conscious....usually assume that the woman has mistaken me for someone else, or that I have something in my teeth. Then I usually overcome my fear of being approached..........about 3 hours after she has left me.
 Sversion1
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/28/2005 7:16:26 AM
Definitely flattered.

Actually years ago, and still a bit today, I was super shy, so I always let ladies come to me, which was cool, but I'm sure I missed out on quite a few nice ladies because they were the type to wait for the guy to make a move.

Actually, the last few girlfriends I've had all approached me in public, through a mutual friend or online. So it works if you make a move ladies. One thing I can say, it speaks volumes to me, shes taking a chance, has confidence and is really interested. So if its mutual on my part, its usually going to lead to something good.
 nergal
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/28/2005 7:21:23 AM
I dont mind .. its when they sneak up from behind wearing a black mask and carrtying a baseball bat .. it gets a bit worrying then ...
 blondegreeneyedgal
Msg: 90
Posted: 12/28/2005 7:23:56 AM
All the guys I know love it lol.They are always saying that they are tired of doing the approaching and feel their egos inflate when approached by the opposite sex-if they find her attractive lol,but man do they make funny faces and fidgit when she is frightful lol
 cococarter
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/28/2005 7:55:35 AM
i hit on aguy 2times, and ill never do it again... 1. i said hey ... and then we talked about the band playing... and how a guy danced.... then soem blond wave at him and he followed her...2nd one... this is my own fault too.... i said he needed a hair cut... haha... i know its not funny..but see im a hiardresser... and for some reason... i thought what i said was funny aparently it wasnt...because he looked at me and was like** but i couldnt hear him because of the music.. so i got nervous and walked away... it was soo bad...
 blondegreeneyedgal
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/28/2005 7:58:58 AM
lmao being a hairdresser myself first rule about men-dont talk about their hair lol its like a man mentioning a womens weight lol
 zoomadood
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/28/2005 9:00:12 AM
Here's how it breaks down.

If you approach a guy... it better be natural. Also, it would help if you looked great...

but the magic must be there, so if it were me, and you went so far as to grab my ass or package or whatever...
I'd immediately have you categorized as a quickie.... figuring that that was your normal behaviour.

But... if you kept it verbal, and said anything at all, with the right smile, tone of voice, body language... I know me. I would immediately be scheming on how I was going to end up banging you into a frenzy. That's just how I work. As far turning it into a real relationship... that part would just depend on us. My last girlfriend gave me the look, and smile, but didn't follow through, until she asked my neice about me. Once I heard from my neice, I then realized what the look she gave me meant. I must have been lame... but soon after that, we began a pretty great relationship that lasted 3yrs up until a few months ago... But I digress..

Approach with class and taste... and don't grab his nuts unless you just want to have immediate sexual gratification without any future possiblity. Old school... Yes. Best school... Yes.
 Racer71
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/28/2005 9:31:32 AM
I don't mind if girls approach me, especially if they are good looking :-D

If she's good looking, the rejection rate will be very low...
 NeoRaijin
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2005 11:35:46 AM
It's very flattering. Every girlfriend Ive had came to me, and I love it.
 Crane Man
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/28/2005 11:56:15 AM
Go ahead and approach, by all means. I wouldn't suggest an ass grab but certainly it is nice when a woman makes the first move. Wait until you have been going out with the guy for a bit then grab all you want!
 tkilone
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/28/2005 12:01:05 PM
If you are intrested let them know. That way they can evulate the situtation and proceed from there for you don't know how hard it is to go up and say something to a woman.
 md99
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/28/2005 12:40:26 PM
I am extremly flattered to have a women approach me. Men like to be flattered just like women.
 happydaddy
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/28/2005 12:47:22 PM
I have always been approached by woman,I enjoy it makes moi feel confident but more often than naught they are not what I am looking for so now these days if I see someone that I am attracted to,I am going to jump on it,imma gonna get what I want..
 LonesomeKnight
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2006 9:50:21 AM
Ok ..I am still waiting...Just send me an e-mail and I would be Happy!..
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > How do guys really feel about being approached by women?