Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 carribeanking7
Msg: 122
How do guys really feel about being approached by women?Page 4 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Quote :
How do guys really feel about being approached by women?

I dont mind at all, unless she is trying to sell me an insurance policy
 PantyRemover
Msg: 126
Posted: 6/7/2006 12:44:54 AM
Do it and by that I mean approach the guy. I wouldn't pinch his butt because he might be gay but initiate a conversation. If the guy is into you, you will know it. If not, you might be sent into the pal/buddy category. No big loss though at least you found out, right?
 firefoxspkn
Msg: 127
Posted: 6/7/2006 4:20:24 AM
id love it , ,if a woman approached me id feel pretty special
 schwaberie
Msg: 128
Posted: 6/7/2006 4:23:28 AM
Well me I would definately welcome it
 MikePow
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2006 6:00:21 AM
I love when a woman is bold enough to make the first move and approach me. It gives me a rush..kinda tingling feeling...because I know she is on the prowl...and she is going for something she needs or wants ......THAT I HAVE.

juggalo4life88
Msg: 130
Posted: 6/26/2006 7:39:47 PM
Well, to me, having a girl come up to me would be fine. It takes alot of pressure of the guy, but I wouldn't go to far the first time you make contact, unless you know he is the type that wouldn't get mad if you did something like grab his ass. Me personally wouldn't bother me, I have to agree with a few people before me, I would have to get over my amazement of what she just did, but then it would be all good. (I'd be happy at least.) Some guys like me have a hard time approaching a girl, so they most likely won't approach you without you making a move first. But that's just me.
 Reteach63
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2006 7:57:41 PM
Meeka amore,
So, you are afraid of rejection if and when you approch a man? Now, you know how men feel about getting rejected by women. After awhile, I just don't give a shit, and stop asking ANY women out.
Frankly, I would love to have a woman approach me. I would really be flattered! And, if you want to give me a big kiss, be ready to get kissed back.
Ron
 syn_ap
Msg: 132
Posted: 6/28/2006 12:57:51 PM
I would be damned refreshing, thats for sure. I get smiles, winks, etc, but actually approaching AND initiating something verbally (or physically *wink*) would be, again, damned refreshing! I have a lot of admiration for any woman that has the guts to do so.
 off kilter
Msg: 133
Posted: 6/28/2006 1:26:57 PM
I think it is fantastic. Makes a man feel appreciated
 88bjk
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2006 1:45:13 PM
I would dig it if a woman approached me. It rarely happens, and the women in my current location seem very up tight and tense. I think that many of them need to relax, and they would be more approachable. I find it very smooth when a woman approaches me. It makes me more interested that she had the courage to come up and not wait for "prince charming" to come along and sweep her off her feet.
 AcesDJD
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2006 3:17:34 PM
OP, go for it, being that men are so rarely approached I believe we are much kinder about it if we aren't interested. You can't be too forward sexually, but on the other hand, don't approach it as a friendly conversation with a stranger. If the guy picks up on your interest right away great, but otherwise you may have to be a little more clear, ask them about what they like to do, show interest in them etc. If you don't mind clueless guys, asking for the phone number at the end wouldn't hurt.
 luke61_9
Msg: 138
Posted: 6/28/2006 4:17:56 PM
I like it myself, but it does always leave a wonder in the back of my mind. Weather, you do that to all the guys your attracted too. As far as confidence, I'm the same way. I know so many attractive women get hit on all the time, so it is being a gentleman and respectful. I think trying to start a conversation and asking the obvious questions, like do you have a girl friend would let him know. Now if it's just about sex, and no commitment. Hey, want some of this would work, if he's interested. I sure get tired of wasting time on girls who aren't interested, so leting a man know hast to be a plus. After all women are alot more positive about what there looking for or not looking for.
 OceanWanderer
Msg: 139
Posted: 6/28/2006 6:05:02 PM
Hey, if an attractive girl approaches me and she doesn't turn me off the second she opens her mouth - which is about as rare for us as it is for you ladies that are wading through the "Nice tits, wanna f*ck?" first emails right now - then I love it.

But if a girl walks up and looks like she might be of interest to me but upon opening her mouth sounds like the kind of girl that didn't graduate year 9 I'm not going to be that impressed.
 GSpot Cowboy
Msg: 140
Posted: 6/28/2006 6:42:19 PM
Nothing's hotter than when a fine chick steps up to the plate and plants a proper one with a lot of heat and lust. Wish there were more girls like THAT out there. Yup, that would probably leave me stunned for a second, but I'd grab her close and kiss her right back. Really says a lot about a person, but depends what kind of look she has in her eyes just before she grabs you, lol. Hopefully the kind of girl that can appreciate a good hair-pull
 BK 1972
Msg: 141
 Rocker62
Msg: 142
Posted: 6/28/2006 9:40:45 PM
Like alot of guys who replied to this post, I'm a very shy person. It's hard for me to just come up to a woman & say "Hi", let alone start a convo. I'm no good at reading women's "signals" & I also have that fear of rejection.
Since I became single again last year, I've gone out clubbing on occasions (though not as much as when I was younger), but when all is said & done at the end of the night, I wonder why I even bother doing so (well, at least, I managed to get out of the house for a while ).

Now to answer the question here: I have had a few women approach me first in the past, but extremely rare when it happened (last time was back in the late 80's, before I hooked up with my ex-gf). And when those few times did occur, I was totally honored, to say the least !!!
Needless to say, they got my undivided attention afterwards !!!!!

Ladies, there is NOTHING WRONG with making the first move on approaching a guy you fancy. I'd say 9 times outta 10, he'll appreciate the gesture.

But at the same token, be somewhat careful as well - obviously, ya don't wanna approach someone who's with another woman (bet some of yas are saying DUHHHH now ! ). And of course, if ya hook up with someone & said person starts talking about sex not long after, then ya know where his head's at with ya (and unless that's what yer looking for, time to get up & move on).

Anyway, mucho good luck (now if only there were some BOLD women here in Vegas.....) !

sko
Msg: 146
Posted: 6/29/2006 11:48:13 AM
HELL YES , I TOTALLY THINK MORE GIRLS SHOULD, ITS SUPER HOT WHEN A GIRL COMES UP TO YOU OUT OF THE BLUE...
 valioso
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2006 12:09:28 PM
I don't mind at all to be approached by a woman... or to be contacted first or any of that stuff, i can be shy at times, so it makes it easier on me, lol
 redheadvampire
Msg: 149
Posted: 7/3/2006 3:22:50 PM
there ARE bold women here in vegas----like ME but i got real tired real fast of being shot down----what clubs do you go to Rocker i'd have no problem approaching you heh heh btw---pinky's is closed down so no more hanging out there darn it!!
 TheToweringTraveller
Msg: 150
Posted: 7/4/2006 11:37:08 AM
Meeka, a lot of guys feel the exact same way about approaching the opposite sex. Personally, I have troubles approaching incredibly beautiful women, because I always have it in my mind "wow, if she's that good looking she must already be taken". Personally, I love it when women make first contact. It shows that she's confident and knows what she wants.
 Nomadic169
Msg: 151
Posted: 7/4/2006 11:54:22 AM
*smiles*
It's awesome, and really flattering, for a girl to make the first move...
I gotta say I really prefer it... :)
 Soul Seductive
Msg: 152
Posted: 7/4/2006 12:11:37 PM
I dont mind it at all...I have been approached by women, and I am flattered when that does happen...doesnt happen all the time...but from time to time it does happen to me....thats not something I would ever complain about
 pie eater
Msg: 153
Posted: 7/4/2006 3:41:38 PM

i sometimes get the urge to just go up to a guy i have the hots for and planting a kiss on his lips.

'
this happened once to me and it was very flattering
 friedrick222
Msg: 154
Posted: 7/4/2006 3:54:31 PM
It would make me feel oooogy
 stubybuby
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2006 7:02:48 PM
well i believe i can speak openly on this where as men are concerned as men we are creatures of our own creations so we all differ somewhat but i think we share in common the love of a challange my best advice would be sopot your hottie and make yourself seen give him a nice look and a wink youll know within seconds if he approves and you wont put yourself out in way of rejection all the real men need is a little udge to kick start there minds right where youd like them focused on you good luck and for heavens sake have fun haha
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >