Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > HAPPY just another saturday :p      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stoowart
Msg: 1
view profile
History
HAPPY just another saturday :pPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
In complete disregard for for all those people out there splitting up tonight Ijust wanted to wish anyone who is listening..

A happy just another saturday night :)

That's right, just a regular day, nothing goin on here boss

Quite sorted not having to be sheeplike following the herd to the florists or chocolatiers etc etc hallamrk won't be getting one red cent out of me and I hope they go bankrupt for it.

hello :)
 stoowart
Msg: 2
view profile
History
HAPPY just another saturday :p
Posted: 2/14/2009 2:17:34 PM
Attention whatnow? hhhhheeell no! bored maybe i can give you that ;)

but um no, i've been lurking round these halls way too long to be seeking anything but the way out really ^^

I just figured there might be a bunch of/few ppl in who weren't all that bothered by 'out there' and um 'popped a thread' ooer
 stoowart
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2009 2:31:59 PM
ooh hello um all, not allowed to of curse converse directly as i seem to remember in can we?

not that i am by saying that either um um

bout time someone i'm not having a conversation with at all showed up tho

me cutty

well i was just pondering the whole bdsm thing and had a few ideas for 'slogan t-shirts' ya think that would um 'threadable' ?

oh blah blah I see they still do the 2 out of 10 posts ball ix too....'sigh'

where are ya wife? gone again already?
 stoowart
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2009 4:02:08 PM
ye well i'm not au fait with the fine art of working the forum and prolly not wanting to be either so there ya harridan..

whaddya mean been done? 'sniff' I don't think I shall bother then 'flounce'

so theres been mention of a 'subbys are easy' t-shirt before has there? hmmm?

just a for instance i'm sure subbys have high standards just like anyone else of course...
 stoowart
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2009 2:15:58 AM
malethingy

I think that about any cynical manipulation of peoples emotions for material gain so i'd have to say yes, yes I would, and i'm sure many caterers out there simply tweaked the wording on thier regular menu's to charge more because of the 'special night' for much the same outlay as any other night they cater for...so that would fall into this category too.
 stoowart
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2009 10:19:24 AM
:) mr shot we all are of course completely free to opine...

However I doubt my personal opinion in a less than 3 page thread in a free dating site is really going to be a cause for mass hysteria or bulk non purchasing of somewhat tarnished by greed dreams....besides that halmark were my initial target that I expressed was my hope for bankruptcy in a somewhat cavalier and humourous manner i felt and they do have a heck of a lot to answer for...that IS a widely held opinion by many...pffft! anyhoo nuff o that dry stick stuff :)

and onto

angel will you marry me? let's make it feb 14th next year I hear that's just the romanticest day ever for such things and we might even get on the telly....
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > HAPPY just another saturday :p