Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > O'Fallon MO 2/21/09 At Playoffs Sports Bar & Grill Featuring the Band      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imbelievn2ru
Msg: 51
view profile
History
O'Fallon MO 2/21/09 At Playoffs Sports Bar & Grill Featuring the Band Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Okay Okay....
If I can drive up from Southeast Missouri area (Cape Girardeau)
Then I hope that there is a lot of people to join our famous after party parties at the local Diner. If you haven't been to one .......OH MY they can get

I know for I am the designated driver! BTW...You need a ride let me know.
We POFers want you to Arrive Alive to and from the event!

If anyone wants to attend
If you live in South County area I would be happy to carpool
 suepug1122
Msg: 52
O'Fallon MO 2/21/09 At Playoffs Sports Bar & Grill Featuring the Band
Posted: 2/19/2009 8:52:02 PM
That would be awesome Theresa! I just listed it because for cost purposes it is definitely less exspensive, but it is on the other side of the highway. It would be super if you could get a price break for the fishes.

Hey you know what happened the last time I said a party thread was stuck on 69. Lets see iof it works again!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/19/2009 9:54:58 PM
hey girls...I am bringing some friends!!!
 suepug1122
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/20/2009 5:17:02 AM
Bummer Dee! Well we will all be looking forward to seeing you at the next bash! I'll save ya some beads.

Yeah! Marsh, get ready to shake your booty and have "too much fun"!

Ok people tomorrow is the "BIG" day! You don't want to miss this!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/20/2009 5:46:13 AM
Well, hella! Donna, what are you planning to do? Get a room or drive all the way home tomorrow night??

Here is an idea! Linda is coming over to my place tonight....I am making dinner, and we are having a Girls Night In. :O) But like Suse...she has been unable to make the last parties...and is macking on gettin' out! Would love it if she could actually tie one on and not have to worry! Anyway, she is driving us to the party tomorrow...only reason I am really able to make it! If you wanna meet at MY place, and drive out together, then you are also welcome to stay at my place until you have to head home! ;O)

Whatcha think??
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/20/2009 7:59:55 AM
karen...I believe shyness leaves as soon as you walk in the door!
we're a very welcoming crew! Just look for me (social butterfly for the STL group); I'm usually buzzing around talking to lots of people!!

I am so ready for this!! I cannot wait to see all the cool people once again!!!

Even if I don't do the parade tomorrow morning, I'll be partying with you all tomorrow night
 TheKidof72
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/20/2009 11:34:13 AM

Ok questions for the bakers out there - Anyone willing to bake a King cake for us tomorrow night and bring it to the party?

GOT BEADS??????
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/20/2009 1:24:55 PM

so don't party yourselves out so much that you got no energy for the Mardi Gras at Strat

Ummm....impossible! Two weeks apart! Please tell me you are not THAT much of a lightweight, Marty!? You told me earlier, you have two parties this weekend! LOL
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/20/2009 3:28:12 PM
Kat, like wow!!! Lookn' good there!! Quite a huge trim there eh ;)

Alright, T and I decision not to do the parade tomorrow, mid-30's no way..now today's temps..maybe!!

See you all tomorrow night!!!
 SusieStL
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/20/2009 3:57:02 PM
if I am not mistaking isn't this party tomorrow night?

OMG who is that woman??????? Kat, is that your little sister?????

I love it...looks great.....did your daughter cut it for you?

have fun at this party.... one of these days I will be back out there.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/20/2009 5:30:48 PM
Okay, okay....quit twistin my arm...I'll be there already....
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/20/2009 6:46:12 PM
78, do i see 80, better yet........100 or so
never know and yes, the party is tomorrow night, so come on out tomorrow night!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/20/2009 7:23:46 PM
Hey Marty....as the co-host of the St. Patrick's party, aren't you supposed to be promoting THAT one?

Did Shell seduce you away with those buxom breastestest of hers??

Thanks again, all...on the 'do comments...my goodness!

Deanna.....HaPpY BiRtHdAy time!!! I think that is why Marty is crapping out on this party...cause he is skeered of the birthday spankins' he will get!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/20/2009 8:35:13 PM
Kat~ I love the hair, so hot.

I think that I'm bringing a newbie, she's a good friend of mine from back home and she's recently single and ready to mingle guys.
 imbelievn2ru
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2009 10:52:32 PM
Harley,
I am so sorry that I wasn't near my computer all day sounds like it could have been fun.

When in StL I stay with a good friend in South County, I have a doctors appointment on Monday. This is the reason I thought about extending my visit to St Louis by attending the party is to have a good time with all my friends from here on POF.

ON A SIDE NOTE: Everyone on POF needs to remember that the parties aren't just for "hooking up". People that attend included monogamous engaged/married couples, friends who met on POF, and then the ones that are looking to go
 suepug1122
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/21/2009 4:27:01 AM
Hey, guys I am still needing some door greeters. Come on, step up it will just take a small portion of your time to check people in and get them settled. Think of this, you get to be the first person to check everyone out! Thanks guys and gals..

&
Rhonda
 kenharleyride
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/21/2009 6:09:22 AM
omggggggggggggg look at that new doooo on the fine looking lady...............
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/21/2009 6:11:50 AM
Rhonda...I will take a midshift for ya, hon! I would volunteer Linda, but I am not sure she will wanna...but my guess is, she will! :O)

Is this no matter the weather, chica?? LOL

Donna...totally understand, chica...and is all right! We ended up making some plans that are working superbly. What makes you think though, that most are attending to "hook up?" LOL The parties ARE about SINGLES...it's just that we welcome those who have started as such and now are in coupledom. :O) It's awesome to have a place to go hang out where you know that at least the MAJORITY are expected to be single.

Lance...butthead! LOL
 imbelievn2ru
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2009 6:33:35 AM
Sue,
I can help with the task of door greeter..Besides like Kat says you get to truly make everyone comfortable

I don't have a name tag anymore....Maybe I will just have to make one here at home.
You can get my number from Denise (MsLooking4fun) if you need to speak to me.

Kat, my point made in previous post is that I have had numerous friends that won't go to parties for they feel it is a meat market, for swingers, drunkin brawl, and numerous other negative things. Personally don't agree with that statement.
Maybe I should have worded my post differently....Just know it is a good time for all no matter what your relationship status.

For me I am one that I enjoys getting to know people, love to people watch, and get outta the house for a good time. (just wished people would not be scared to ask others to dance or even better strike up a conversation...Not be a wall or chair hugger)
Even after ten years of being single, my philosophy is that if the right one comes along then great! Been on POF for five years now, dated a lot of great people from here BUT have to say made some AWESOME friends!!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/21/2009 6:46:42 AM
No worries on the nametag!! Every party and every host, now does their own nametags, if they do them, Donna! :O) The concept of permanent name tags was dropped immediately after we tried it! LOL *headache time* LOL

I get what you are saying...and I agree. :O) I love to invite my adult kids (who all have significant others) and friends to the parties....whether single or not. :O)

But I totally agree...not a meat market...and I do not believe that I have seen one single drunken brawl in a POF party, yet?

But YES....get offa your duffs and TALK to someone....ask them to dance, buy them a drink, strike up a conversation!! What's the worse they can do? Say no?
 TheKidof72
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/21/2009 7:02:47 AM
Sign ups are still climbing...........come on peeps, we are at 82..........let's see if we can get 100 signed up.

Kat, I sure hope you don't jinx us with that comment about no drunken brawls at a POF party yet! Rhonda and I went by PlayOff's last night and met up with them to decide where to set us up at and we even were talking to them about what a great crowd we have had at all of our parties. Never had any parties where there was a brawl and we have never been told not to come back to a venue, quite the opposite. As for the occupancy of the bar, we asked them about it last night and I think that they said it was like 125 or 150, but that was before they extended the bar so it will hold more, but from the looks of it, POF'ers will take over the majority of the bar. They are prepared for us as well with bartenders and waitresses.

Time for fishing............is it 7 yet???? (Can't say is it Saturday cause it is )

Where is Chrissy?????????? Why is she not signed up for our party?
 justaj2116
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/21/2009 7:11:15 AM
HAHA Kat i love the hair!!! i dont think i have the energy for all three but hey i can take one for the team lol
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/21/2009 7:12:00 AM
LOL Theresa...the max cap at Bobby's Place was 175 officially, but we had at least 300 there! LOL Tis was FUN, crowded! ;O)

I think the sign ups look great! Do you guys have a tendency of the same general rule...doubling sign ups? If so...we are packing the place!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2009 8:20:11 AM
the cleavers are a great cover band i have seen them many times in a very small local bar near me....so no worries to anyone concerned about the quality of the tunes tonight .have fun all.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/21/2009 8:52:29 AM
woohoo check out those signups..well it bypassed my 80 I asked for last night so yea, how about 100 or more, especially since we know they can hold us!! Looking forward to it ~ I got my beads all ready

I haven't heard from Chrissy in awhile..but maybe she's working or back home..?

Totally agree with Donna (above), do not sit on a bar stool and expect all of us to come up and say hello to get you out moving in the crowd...well I would probably stop by and make a comment like this:

"You can't meet anyone just sitting there"

"Are you having a good time"

"See that pretty lady/great lookin' guy over there, go say hello, ask if they're on POF"
start a darn conversation!!!

Hey, folks, I can't be doing this ALL the time for ya...A fellow female fishy was at the last All Stars party and was just hanging with some friends, a fellow male fishy came along and started talking to her. See, it's not that hard to make friends!!

Ok, I'm off the soapbox now...

climbing down for

Is it time yet?

8 hrs and a few odd minutes are left for this day to fly by so we can start

and then another couple hrs before we start to the band!!

There will be plenty of time before the band and during the for lots of

So come one, come all, the friends you told about the party, have them sign up if they're on the site so Rhonda knows how many to watch out for LOL

Happy everyone

Please be safe with all the going on!!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > O'Fallon MO 2/21/09 At Playoffs Sports Bar & Grill Featuring the Band