Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > O'Fallon MO 2/21/09 At Playoffs Sports Bar & Grill Featuring the Band      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 75
O'Fallon MO 2/21/09 At Playoffs Sports Bar & Grill Featuring the Band Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
woohoo check out those signups..well it bypassed my 80 I asked for last night so yea, how about 100 or more, especially since we know they can hold us!! Looking forward to it ~ I got my beads all ready

I haven't heard from Chrissy in awhile..but maybe she's working or back home..?

Totally agree with Donna (above), do not sit on a bar stool and expect all of us to come up and say hello to get you out moving in the crowd...well I would probably stop by and make a comment like this:

"You can't meet anyone just sitting there"

"Are you having a good time"

"See that pretty lady/great lookin' guy over there, go say hello, ask if they're on POF"
start a darn conversation!!!

Hey, folks, I can't be doing this ALL the time for ya...A fellow female fishy was at the last All Stars party and was just hanging with some friends, a fellow male fishy came along and started talking to her. See, it's not that hard to make friends!!

Ok, I'm off the soapbox now...

climbing down for

Is it time yet?

8 hrs and a few odd minutes are left for this day to fly by so we can start

and then another couple hrs before we start to the band!!

There will be plenty of time before the band and during the for lots of

So come one, come all, the friends you told about the party, have them sign up if they're on the site so Rhonda knows how many to watch out for LOL

Happy everyone

Please be safe with all the going on!!
 countrywoman251
Msg: 76
O'Fallon MO 2/21/09 At Playoffs Sports Bar & Grill Featuring the Band
Posted: 2/21/2009 9:07:14 AM
I hope to see you there if I can get away!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 77
Posted: 2/21/2009 9:58:26 AM
Wow, we have 7 hours till it's party time and only need 14 more to sign up to hit our 100 mark.........can't wait to meet all the newbies as well as all those I already know from previous parties. Looks like we are going to have a great time tonight..........but then again, we ALWAYS have a good time at the parties.

Just keep in mind, you can't meet other singles if you are at home sitting behind a computer screen, this gives you a chance to get out and mingle with some of the people that you may have talked to on here before, or even check out someone in person that you have viewed before but didn't have the courage to talk to. Tonight is a night that you can let go of your shyness, if you want to talk to someone, then go up and talk to them. All of the fishies are coming out for the same reason, to meet other singles and have a good time.

Happy fishing
 imbelievn2ru
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2009 10:37:19 AM
On a side note:
Someone once said that it would be cool to have several laptops to look up profiles while at the party.

Maybe that would make the "techno" types feel more comfortable.

Come on out....You don't have to let others know you are at a "singles" party.

Can't wait to see everyone there!!!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/21/2009 10:42:36 AM
If someone wants to bring their laptop let me know in advance and I will bring my Sprint aircard, I'm just not bringing a laptop. Laptops don't do well with alcohol spilled on them (not that I would know for sure though, never tried it, but just heard it's not a good thing), not taking that chance. Even though I'm a risk taker, not that big of a risk taker..........now if anyone wants to go sky diving, look me up...........That is one of the things on my list that I WILL do this summer.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/21/2009 11:15:03 AM
Hey T, did i tell you I used to date a skydiver????
I don't think I know his email addy any more, but I'm sure he's still jumping out of airplanes (upside down)!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/21/2009 12:48:24 PM
I'm not sure what time that we will be in attendance yet. It just depends on what time we get home after the banquet.
 peaches48
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/21/2009 1:02:31 PM
coming at long as the weather is ok.
 peaches48
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/21/2009 1:10:11 PM
I dont like to walk in bars alone and to come alone and sit by myself kinda makes me alittle afraid to go..
 TheKidof72
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/21/2009 1:12:13 PM
Hopefully the weather is going to be good considering we have a MoDot employee planning on coming and we don't want him to have to leave early cause that would mean that yucky white stuff will be on the ground enough to where they have to plow. (But I am sure that Denise's man would be happy for that stuff) As far as the cold weather goes, don't worry about the inside of the bar being cold, thinking that we are probably going to have that bar hit capacity tonight so it will be more then likely quite toasty in there.

11 more sign ups to hit the 100 mark. But I am sure that we will have more then that. I had a phone call that 2 more are coming from the parade so they won't have time to log in an sign up. Plus I know of about 10 others who are planning on coming but not signed up for different reasons as well.

It's almost PARTY TIME
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/21/2009 1:15:12 PM
Peaches, I may be coming alone as well....if so look me up and we can hang out together...:-)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/21/2009 1:19:59 PM
Peaches....that is what the door greeters are there for...so you can say that first hello and not feel so alone! :O) They will steer you to someone who would love to welcome ya!

Donna....I once wanted to have my laptop available for new sign ups on the spot....and we have talked about broadcamming a party too...but I agree with Theresa...not risking my laptop to the effects of alcohol! LOL

See you all soon!
 previouslyme
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/21/2009 2:19:15 PM
Skydiving is one of my goals this year! I have always wanted to, got my son curious enough that he is a regular!
 imbelievn2ru
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2009 2:26:47 PM
Okay this chick is leaving from Southeast Missouri but will not get there till around 8pm due to having some stops to make along the way.

Denise has my cell number if you need to get ahold of me or know someone that needs a ride from down South. Also there is a possiblity I might stay up in the area.

Take care see you for some good times.
Donna

PS. I might bring a few friends along but still willing to dance with anyone who wants to dance. Find that if you walk into a room with a male the assumptions are that you are a couple/date. So ask me to dance men....love to do so!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/21/2009 2:37:34 PM
Have a SAFE drive, Donna! It's a perty one, that is for sure! My office used to be out thataway and I never minded the drive!

OMGawd...I could soooo never jump out of a plane!!! I have a hard enough time just getting on one to fly somewhere!!!
 suepug1122
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/21/2009 2:56:38 PM
Wowza! Just home from work and "BOOM" the party sign ups are climbing.

Party is on! If the weather turns bad, please use good judgment!

Thanks Kat and Donna, got ya signed up to greet! you're the best!

Ok.. AFTERMATH is set up: http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts11855941.aspx

Please copy and repost if you add to this thread.

Can't wait to see everyone!

& and none of this
Rhonda
 peaches48
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/21/2009 7:33:06 PM
i wuzzed out...and now I want to kick myself....
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > O'Fallon MO 2/21/09 At Playoffs Sports Bar & Grill Featuring the Band