Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 romanticgal61
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Does anyone actually meet from here?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
ceecee...i always love your many quotes of wisdom!!! i think you're correct...something got lost in that translation and also in the ways of dating. i've taken a rest from having my "mug" profiled..i'm in hiding. i've put my quest for love on the backburner. thought i needed a time to reboot. i still love the forums...although they are impossible to nagivate these days. so for us who are finding this search difficult...let's keep things moving in the forums. it's the only "action" i get these days!
 maples01
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Does anyone actually meet from here?
Posted: 5/17/2010 1:46:46 PM
I threw in the tackle box and at it without bait, not looking for anyone, just here so someone will find me, quit lookin.
 maples01
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2010 4:08:30 PM
Well I think maybe it's best to be able to enjoy life alone, before trying to find someone, if you can't enjoy yourself, how can you expect someone else to.
 maples01
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2010 3:17:04 PM
You mean you're not so good at it you don't notice you're by yourself.
Lookin for medications to make me schizophrenic, so I'll have someone to talk to.
 romanticgal61
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2010 12:26:25 PM
i've been divorced since 1999. i've had one significant relationship in that time frame. i quit looking and i've never been happier. it took the pressure off and i realized that it's ok for me to be single. if it's meant for me to find prince charming...or that frog that miss ceecee talked about, i will. if not...i'm happy with my life. that doesn't mean i don't get "so lonesome i could cry" but it means i can handle the cards i've been dealt. it's called acceptance. keep up the good work buys...i enjoy hearing other opinions!
 romanticgal61
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2010 11:53:56 AM
the forums on here are as dead as the dating prospects!!!! RIP
 maples01
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2010 6:17:27 PM
Well they removed the forum from the overhead bar, there weren't many before that, it just finished them off. Finish weeding out the players.
Almost time to start throwing dirt on the forum, it's stinking, the reminder that it's dead here.
 maples01
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2010 3:55:06 PM
Picket fence, makes it difficult to park in the yard, to get closer to the trailer.
Marriage, from what I've been noticing, many already are, it'd require a divorce first, they're just lookin to date.
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  >