Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Patrick was a Saint...but I ain't!! Party! 3-21-09 Fenton Hazzards      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 51
The Patrick was a Saint...but I ain't Party! 3-21-09 Fenton HazzardsPage 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I need to be in the kissing booth ...
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 52
The Patrick was a Saint...but I ain't Party! 3-21-09 Fenton Hazzards
Posted: 3/6/2009 10:35:10 AM
Well, Denise...looks like Imma making it tomorrow, as well! LOL Sheesh....twist my arm, right? ;)

Amber...I can put ya down, chickee! :)

I am really excited about this gig....great new place with some kick booty specials, and a kick ass band!

I dunno how many will be getting a hotel...thought about getting a group rate, and seeing if one would provide a shuttle, possibly. Any interest?? Would have to be enough peeps interested, to make it worthwhile. :)
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/7/2009 8:07:58 AM
Kat, a shuttle would almost be a must for that much of a distance from the bar..I plan on showing up for a while but may not party til the end so I wouldn't need the hotel/shuttle myself. If i do party til the end it will be light drinking only LOL I may be arriving on my own that night! Besides we're doing hotel for MG bash, can't do it all the time

I think others need to post their yays or nays on the topic.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/7/2009 8:25:51 AM
Totally agree that a shuttle would be best...or in the least, a place to have coffee and breakfast after?

I also understand that in todays economy, we cannot get hotel rooms, each party! LOL

Did you know that they are saying "SOCIAL LIFE" is one area NOT affected by the economy!? LOL That, and Gym memberships, cell phones, games & game systems, and electronics in general. I found that interesting!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/9/2009 11:04:16 AM
Debi....awesome! You KNOW I am not turning down one of your delicious cakes! For those who have never had the honors of trying one...think ORGASMIC! Beautiful new baby...grandkidlet? :O)

Sweetest...I am SOOOOO psyched you are coming from Hoosier land...I just KNOW we are gonna show you how people party! LOL

Skip...sorry you won't make it...TURD. Boo Hiss!

I need some more volunteers for manning the door and working the Blarney Stone Kissing Booth!! My lovely co-host accidentally deleted his profile when surfing from his phone, but he will still be here with us!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/9/2009 11:08:59 AM
I had a little brainstorm Sunday afternoon, as Shell and I were leaving the Strat. They have their vans and the new shuttle bus....was going to see if they wanted to offer a free shuttle to and from Hazzards, to those who get rooms.

I need to know a definite head count on WHO might be interested in such...but I would be suggesting just ONE RUN, each way...in other words, where they drop off at xx time and pick up at closing. I am not even sure they would agree...but seems pretty stupid if they would not, in order to gain the hotel business.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/9/2009 1:49:09 PM
OK...I moved Sheila up to work the door with Laura...so that Jeannie & Ginger could "man the door" together! Thanks, Jeannie!

Still need some kissin' booth volunteers...especially some males! Come on...is Marty the only guy with a set of 'nads? LOL

Those who volunteer get guaranteed reserved seating! It's just one way to thank those who volunteer their time, energies, efforts!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/9/2009 3:16:28 PM
Oh please DONT do that! Proper Shmopper!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/9/2009 3:28:08 PM
Piss on em! If they cannot come to something where there is versatility and others who do not conform to THEIR OWN PERSONAL IDEA of fun or normal...then they need to stay home or in the very least, shut the fvck up!

If all of us were identical in our thoughts, behaviors, attire, etc...it would be one *snooze* boring ass world!

Me personally...never been into conformity! Tis one thing that makes ME, unique! :)

I had someone tell me something was not "lady like" and I had to LMAO about that!! When did I EVER claim to be a "lady?" Didn't get Di far, did it?
 justaj2116
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/9/2009 3:35:03 PM
def is coming but dude..... dude not sure what to say
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/9/2009 3:42:26 PM
^^^What, Mandi?! You lost me on that one!

Single60...not sure what all is going to be needing to set up, so let me get back to you with that, ok? :)

The idea of a shared taxi is a good one...but might be smart to prearrange. There are few cab companies in Jefferson County and Fenton...and on Saturday nights, they larger ones stay in the city, pretty much! I listed the two local cab companies in the 5 O'Clock SomeWhere thread...will add that info here. :)

Anyone wanting to be a designated driver...mention it HERE. :) We could always work out something with Todd (I am assuming won't be a problem at all) where DD's get their non-alcoholic beverages for free! ;o)
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/9/2009 4:40:08 PM
I'm not sure if my guy will be in attendance at this one or not..but I'd be interested in the shuttle from Strat to party as well and also in a roomie if any of you gals are interested, let me know..attempting to save $ while still being able to go out and have a good time!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/9/2009 4:55:30 PM
Well, Single60 is definitely gonna be at the Strat...is getting in early...and if we do not hear from the Strat about the shuttle idea, he will arrange a rideshare taxi for however many that can fit, to share the cost of. :)

Some of those taxi companies have VANS. :)

Hey...I need a couple more female volunteers to administer some much needed spankin's to D'Lo! I am thinking Jeannie, Joni, Mandi, Linda, and whomever else can toss a good ole, hard one! D'Lo...well, he FORGOT this party and was happy to get the reminder in the form of the mass mail!
 DLo!
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2009 5:31:27 PM
Ok ok...I didn't "forget" but I did lose the link to the forum.... Got it now

I'm new here and not quite sure Midwest people know how to Party...am I wrong?

Xx~D'Lo!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/9/2009 6:45:37 PM
LMAO Terri! NO WAY! I went to the address you listed and it is nothing as such. But TOO HILARIOUS! Here, in Missouri? What do they charge? LOL

OMGawd D Lo...you REALLY are WANTING spankins obviously, if you try and call these fishies out as the sort who dunno how to party!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/9/2009 10:40:48 PM
Well, bored and cannot sleep...slept too much last night, with recovering from the Mardi Gras party! LOL Anyhoot...looked up this ScooterGuy thing...cause I had never heard of it!

http://www.goscooterguy.com/index.html

Whatta riot! Would be waaaay cheap if someone had a large passenger van they were willing to be the designated vehicle & everyone was going to one spot, like a hotel! LOL But otherwise, they charge for each stop, miles, etc. Also, they verify everything about insurance..this is not something that can be done last minute. Anyone interested, should check it out NOW.

Too funny!

Sign ups are smokin' after the mass mail was sent out...already doubled what it was before such, so I imagine we will easily pack the house on this one, as well! Woot Woot!
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/9/2009 10:43:20 PM
Whew!! I'm glad I got caught up on the posts, Kat you said you were going to set me up w/ a good looking guy at the sign up table after loosing Michael. I thought I was going to be working w/ a guy named Shiela ( I was a little scared)
As far as the shuttle, you know I'm in. That's too long of a drive for me to go home. Had to pull over for Tornado sirens on last trip home !

What's up w/ the scardie cat guys not wanting to sign up for the kissing booth, as for me I'm looking forward to some B-day kisses (or any others)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/10/2009 7:14:01 AM
I dunno...but am gonna see if Amanda is off from her night job for this one, and have her working the kissin' booth, too! She saw how much fun we had at the last one, and said she wanted in! LOL
 DLo!
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2009 10:59:36 AM
Well...yes...I just came from LA......so I don't know what ya GOT!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/10/2009 5:57:04 PM
My brother is out near L.A. and has consistently said he wishes he were back in St. Louis for a sis style party!

Seriously...I think you might have some fun, D'lo! But how about manning up on those LA party skills and joining Marty in the ranks of the kissin' booth? Not WITH Marty...but in another time slot?
 previouslyme
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/10/2009 10:01:39 PM
Which Sheila is down as door greeter?
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/11/2009 7:54:20 AM
Linda...he has to volunteer first! LOL But I think he might be skeered!

Sheila...it was YOU...you asked a ways back in the thread. LOL Still wanna?

Sherry...our tat parties are the Shady Jacks Drink, Ink, & Wink Meets...and number SIX is going to be on April 4th! I do have a buddy here on POF who is a PIERCER...and we have talked about him doing such at one of the parties...but not sure if it would be this one! LOL

Sign ups are looking very wonderful with still having a week and a half left till the party date! And with the mass mail still being unread in most boxes, I think we will suddenly get slammed! Are we gonna wager on the numbers on this one? Denise? Predictions? LOL I am guessing 140 which means we will have closer to a 300 actual party!
 DLo!
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2009 8:31:43 AM
Riiiiiight....I don't need a booth for that
 previouslyme
Msg: 74
Posted: 3/11/2009 8:51:01 AM
Sure! I will do my best!

DLo... I am coming from your neck of the woods... possibly carpooling if you want.

Kat... I have an awesome "gadget" that would be cool to have customized for comemorating the SJ parties. They are about 8 bucks a pop. I am sure you are all really curious... GUYS will love this just as much as the girls...
 314kenny
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2009 11:03:46 AM
Was going to sit this one out as things are getting tight. Just couldn't handle the thought of an Irishman being "green" with envy having to read all about it on the aftermath forum.

Besides, my very favorite hostess is throwing another bash and other super friends are celebrating birthdays. Bet the farm on it....I'll be there.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Patrick was a Saint...but I ain't!! Party! 3-21-09 Fenton Hazzards